I just discovered something about the software on this board

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
You'd think after 7 months I'd have fully uncovered all the bits & pieces in this software program, but I haven't!

Today I just discovered a couple of helpful things that some of you might already have figured out, but some may not have.

For instance:

Newposts.jpg

When you place your mouse over a red envelope with an arrow on it (red means a "hot" thread {10 replies or more}, and the arrow means you have replied to it) a script comes up that tells you how many replies you have made to the thread and what the date of the latest one is.

Also:

firstnewpost.jpg

When you place your mouse on the "v" shaped arrow
Picture3.gif
a script comes up telling you that you can go to the first unread post in that thread by clicking on the arrow.

Pretty cool eh!

Ok, so now go ahead and tell me that you all already knew that :duh:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
This airhead didnt know it! Thank you!!!!:thumbsup:

Now, where is the program, mission orders, missionaires, finances, etc to implement this? You cannot simply EXPECT compliance. These things must be dealt with PER POLICY. What is your action plan????:unsure:

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
This airhead didnt know it! Thank you!!!!:thumbsup:

Now, where is the program, mission orders, missionaires, finances, etc to implement this? You cannot simply EXPECT compliance. These things must be dealt with PER POLICY. What is your action plan????:unsure:

Don't tell Emma, but I didn't starrate the manual yet. Matter of fact I did not even read the manual yet. To be honest, I didn't even open the manual yet. That's because I didn't find the manual yet. And to find it I would have to look for it first, I guess. So my primary targets are OUT OUT OUT.

I'll have to resort to my Theta Knowingness and keep going, hatted or not! Make it go right!

V

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Just when you think you know it all. :duh:
That "v" tip is very useful. Until now I have been going page by page to find out where I left off.:eek:

Thanks for that Emma.

P.S. SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I can't stop banging my forehead!!! . . .

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Just when you think you know it all. :duh:
That "v" tip is very useful. Until now I have been going page by page to find out where I left off.:eek:

Thanks for that Emma.

P.S. SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I can't stop banging my forehead!!! . . .

Alan got it to stop. Except his is just stuck to his forehead now. :confused2: But that's progress, hey?