I keep trying

duddins

Patron Meritorious
If anyone knows where I can find any of these poeple, I would love to know.
Not sure if they are in or out at this point.

Tony Bazook-New Zealand, ANZO, St Hill, Int Base

Cirrus Porter-PAC

Kathy MacIntosh-PAC, FOLOWUS

Tom McGranahan-Non- staff Scientologist in the LA area

and of course Jesse.

Wisened One

Crusader
Sorry duddins,

I didn't know any of those names, but I hope someone here will post updates on them for you, soon!:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If anyone knows where I can find any of these poeple, I would love to know.
Not sure if they are in or out at this point.

Tony Bazook-New Zealand, ANZO, St Hill, Int Base

When I last saw Tony around 1994 or so he was in ABLE Int. Googling his name brings up his support of some Narconon cause in 2006:

Tony Baziuk, 5615 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90027

Paul

duddins

Patron Meritorious
When I last saw Tony around 1994 or so he was in ABLE Int. Googling his name brings up his support of some Narconon cause in 2006:

Tony Baziuk, 5615 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90027

Paul

Yes....the Flag Rep. Okay. I know he is the one I worked most closely with for the month I was there.

Thank you so much guys!

My friend is not so far away. So why am I crying?

It deeply hurts me to know where he is.

After all of these years I pictured Tony laughing and enjoying life in the place he called the most beautiful place on earth. New Zealand. But alas, the SO has most likely broken his dreams down into mush that he would no longer recognize.

I am going to try to find out if he is still there.

It is practically a stones throw from me!

Thank you again Paul and LBV.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I am going to try to find out if he is still there.

It is practically a stones throw from me!

Best of luck, Duds. I liked Tony when I knew him in the UK. Fun guy. I only exchanged a few words with him in LA. If it's appropriate you can tell him hi from me, but it probably won't be. :)

Paul

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Best of luck, Duds. I liked Tony when I knew him in the UK. Fun guy. I only exchanged a few words with him in LA. If it's appropriate you can tell him hi from me, but it probably won't be. :)

Paul

Nothing I plan to do will be appropriate by their standards....but as a human I think it is incredibly right to tell him "hi" on your behalf. :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Nothing I plan to do will be appropriate by their standards....but as a human I think it is incredibly right to tell him "hi" on your behalf. :)

Fair enough. Thanks. Maybe you could let us know what is at that address as well, as nothing of interest shows up on Google and I assume it is an ABLE office of some kind.

Paul