What's new

I love the sound that Ideal Orgs make

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I love the sound that Ideal Orgs make. The sound of silence. Huge empty Orgs not scamming people. Orgs liable for large utility bills but no money coming in to pay them. Orgs lying empty because the Truth about Scientology has gotten out there via the Internet. Ideal Orgs that have put Scientologists into debt and bankruptcy with no return. They have even given the buildings they bought to the Wheezing Dwarf so their money is gone, gone, gone. So where is the Cleared Planet? Why aren't the raw meat flocking in? I'll tell you why. Because the raw meat can see through the scam, thanks to the Internet. Your last-ditch effort to "save the planet" and get Scientology off the ground has failed. You are the losers and the public are the winners.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I love the sound that Ideal Orgs make. The sound of silence. Huge empty Orgs not scamming people. Orgs liable for large utility bills but no money coming in to pay them. Orgs lying empty because the Truth about Scientology has gotten out there via the Internet. Ideal Orgs that have put Scientologists into debt and bankruptcy with no return. They have even given the buildings they bought to the Wheezing Dwarf so their money is gone, gone, gone. So where is the Cleared Planet? Why aren't the raw meat flocking in? I'll tell you why. Because the raw meat can see through the scam, thanks to the Internet. Your last-ditch effort to "save the planet" and get Scientology off the ground has failed. You are the losers and the public are the winners.

Hey RolandRB, since you put it that way...Hell I'm all for making more "Ideal Orgs!" Hip-hip...you know the rest.:thumbsup:

TP

ILived1984!

Patron with Honors

This is so true. I've been to a few Ideal Orgs and I was very far from impressed regarding the number of public. I was impressed by the buildings though, too bad they were rather empty. And I can only think they will completely empty out over the next few years. At least the top of the Co$ have a lot of real estate to sell. :omg:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why use the old stairway to heaven when an elevator will do much better. Donate to the "Church of Real-Estateology."You are just a few hundred thousand dollars away from true freedom.

TP

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
They had Scilon Pep Rally music coming out of a fake rock at the Big Blue cafe. It was pretty muted, but unmistakable. Do they play that stuff in the orgs all day long ?

Musak just filed for bankruptcy, I hope nobody has the idea to use scilon music in our elevators.

alexm

Patron with Honors
I worked for two ideal orgs. The theory by managment is, if you build it they will come. Is it working? No, no, no. And who suffers? The staff does, not managment or the SO people, just staff.

It is true these orgs bill bankrupt the church and thank God for it too!

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "bottom" of the market...

Curiously, commercial Real Estate is due to go in the gutter soonish and it should be pretty bad when it does. They may not benefit much. :happydance:

Curse me for being optimistic, ok?:)

Curious that you should mention about commercial Real Estate "tanking" soon. I am of the opinion that is what will signal the bottom of this particular downturn and be the indication to begin to buy selectively. :nervous: :yes:

So far, I'm told, commercial landlords are holding firm and looking for what they call "standard increases" in lease renewals. :confused2: But WTF do I noe...:p bein' an ethics particle and awl dat...:whistling:

EP

JustanotherEX

Patron with Honors
Curious that you should mention about commercial Real Estate "tanking" soon. I am of the opinion that is what will signal the bottom of this particular downturn and be the indication to begin to buy selectively. :nervous: :yes:

So far, I'm told, commercial landlords are holding firm and looking for what they call "standard increases" in lease renewals. :confused2: But WTF do I noe...:p bein' an ethics particle and awl dat...:whistling:

EP

Lucky me, I am in a position to research Real Estate stats in a few places. Haven't really dug in too hard on the Commercial, but the vacancy rates are on the rise. The number of businesses behind in their bills is spiking as well, which is causing others to get serious about collections before they go belly up! I see this stuff on a daily basis. It's also pretty easy to find info on commercial vacancy rates. I think stats are available for most cities. It's often some feedback from the Realtor property listing system, or the like.

My suspicion is that the Commercial sector will crash as hard, if not harder than the residential still is. (in most places) If I get any fresh info, I will pass it on. Commercial RE isn't really my primary focus, tho I have been dragged into it in the past.

Commercial property may get pretty hard to offload before too long.

Here's a decent article:

http://www.cushwake.com/cwglobal/jsp/newsDetail.jsp?repId=c19700011p&LanId=EN&LocId=GLOBAL

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
Pimp My Org

I worked for two ideal orgs. The theory by managment is, if you build it they will come. Is it working? No, no, no. And who suffers? The staff does, not managment or the SO people, just staff.

Publics suffer too. Seems like donations are regged for assets directly owned by Int (Ideal Orgs) or Int orgs (IAS.)

Int mgmnt no longer seems willing to filter donations through local orgs via exchange of books and services but is now sucking cash straight from the field.

How is any org surviving these days with GAT academy courses taking forever, low cost "basics" courses being pushed. Class V public being regged for upper org donations and end of endless book cycles (they don't end, just thought that sounds cool.):eyeroll:

Scientology is quickly going out exchange with the field and there is NO QUAL on it's products as KSW 1 is in violation.

A courseroom in an office park with a lot of students will always be more better for an org than a pimped out org with a couple ARC broken auditors doing Gat retreads.:)

It blows my mind that so many Int programs are now so OVERTLY suppressive. And it will only get worse as management now seems to hate Scientologists for simply being Scientologists.:no:

I was reading some PLs from the Div 6 OEC and LRH talks about reeling back the heavy ethics becauseit was getting out of control, about how the gradechart had been perfected and the Grades were finally properly in place. Of course that's OLD policy from the 60s. KSW anyone?

Sad.:no:

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
Insight

The "SO people" are abused whenever orgs are not performing as DM expects. The management SO people are dependent on the org income for thier own buildings, food, utilities etc. Forget about some pay ( ha! Ibet that hasn't been seen for ages) When I was in a CLO last, I got an average of less than $3.00 a week "pay". I had to save up to buy toothpaste. The SO crew are victims as much as the staff.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
The "SO people" are abused whenever orgs are not performing as DM expects. The management SO people are dependent on the org income for thier own buildings, food, utilities etc. Forget about some pay ( ha! Ibet that hasn't been seen for ages) When I was in a CLO last, I got an average of less than $3.00 a week "pay". I had to save up to buy toothpaste. The SO crew are victims as much as the staff.

There ought to be a collapse of the system with all this going on.

byte301

Crusader

That's funny. I was wondering if that was their motive for Ideal Orgs. Me thinks they got baseball fields mixed up with buildings. Davey needs some word clearing.

So would that reasoning hold up with prisons? Build it and they will come? They won't come willingly but come they will. lol

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
That's funny. I was wondering if that was their motive for Ideal Orgs. Me thinks they got baseball fields mixed up with buildings. Davey needs some word clearing.

So would that reasoning hold up with prisons? Build it and they will come? They won't come willingly but come they will. lol

Maybe the idea was for Tom Cruise to get the public interested in Scientology and for the Ideal Orgs to be there ready when the public "flocked in". You know, like "postulating it". Fortunately for the public, this did not work. And a further plus is that these large buildings require maintenance and utility bills to pay and these bills can not be paid with no money flowing in.

I think there is going to be a complete collapse of the system very soon. Look out for Orgs that are inexplicably closed.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe the idea was for Tom Cruise to get the public interested in Scientology and for the Ideal Orgs to be there ready when the public "flocked in". You know, like "postulating it". Fortunately for the public, this did not work. And a further plus is that these large buildings require maintenance and utility bills to pay and these bills can not be paid with no money flowing in.

I think there is going to be a complete collapse of the system very soon. Look out for Orgs that are inexplicably closed.

No, see, I attended many briefings on this. The Super Power team is in training right now and staff will be getting it right quick! The world will see how wonderfully different we are and FLOOD the orgs. Without ideal orgs there is no way we'll handle the demand. With them, the influx will bring St. Hill size and OT IX and 10.... wait, ::checks calendar:: How many years ago were those briefings? I'm sure they have a plan...

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, see, I attended many briefings on this. The Super Power team is in training right now and staff will be getting it right quick! The world will see how wonderfully different we are and FLOOD the orgs. Without ideal orgs there is no way we'll handle the demand. With them, the influx will bring St. Hill size and OT IX and 10.... wait, ::checks calendar:: How many years ago were those briefings? I'm sure they have a plan...

:thumbsup: :hysterical: