I MISS TOMMY DAVIS!!

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
If you leave the pronoun off of the thread title it reads:

MISS TOMMY DAVIS!!

Heeeey, Miss Tommy Davis girl? Wassup?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Tommy & Jessica have deliberately taken actions to conceal themselves from public scrutiny. I've checked the Facebook pages of Tom's fellow "senior execs" and that of his boss. Tom Barrack & his family, and he's not on them. Practically, every senior exec of Colony Capital has a FB page, including the man himself:

https://www.facebook.com/tj.barrack

Barrack got remarried last October in what was a very elaborate event attended by celebs & Wall Street folk. I've been looking for wedding photos to see if T & J are in any of them.

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/28/celebs-gather-for-colony-capital-ceos-california-nuptials

https://twitter.com/roblowe/status/527193054776553472

I found this.. Tommy likes polo.

32.jpg

Tommy Davis, Rachel & Jaden Barrack & Jeremy Toruam-Smith

http://pololine.com/?lang=1&sec=2&gal=1800

Whilst we're on that subject, what is the deal with Juliette Lewis? She's never struck me as an idiot (Chick Corea would be another example) These are two people that I just can't figure out why they're involved.

if one thinks it thoroughly worthless this is logical based on your premise

there's some pretty good stuff in hubbard's work

this is long recognized. as i've mentioned before there was a note in time magazine that would raise the eyebrow of an intelligent reader. it was in the piece which reported the acquisition of the fort harrison when they referred to hubbard as "brilliant but eccentric". this usage of "eccentric" is euphemistic and is construed to mean "whacked out looney tune". this, of course is not news. hubbard is reported as nuts continuously from 1950 forward. for time to also call him brilliant was news and significant acknowledgement of an intelligent and informed respect for his work beyond his own sphere...

apple

Patron Meritorious
Tommy & Jessica have deliberately taken actions to conceal themselves from public scrutiny. I've checked the Facebook pages of Tom's fellow "senior execs" and that of his boss. Tom Barrack & his family, and he's not on them. Practically, every senior exec of Colony Capital has a FB page, including the man himself:

Barrack got remarried last October in what was a very elaborate event attended by celebs & Wall Street folk. I've been looking for wedding photos to see if T & J are in any of them.

So Tommy makes a complete ASS out of himself (the righteous proud scientologist) then he goes into hiding. He reminds me of Mary Demoss. Its too bad they cannot see that this is it going to come back and bite them in the ass. OT8's take note, when you are walking around with a camera strapped on your head, bothering people, you will regret it later and even though you will want to forget it, it will be on you tube even after you are gone. It will be the legacy you will leave behind for future generations. No not a cleared sane planet but instead footage of you being an idiot. Something not to be proud of.

http://pagesix.com/2014/10/28/celebs-gather-for-colony-capital-ceos-california-nuptials

32.jpg

That poor child. Knowing he is only a "shore story". :bigcry:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
So Tommy makes a complete ASS out of himself (the righteous proud scientologist) then he goes into hiding. He reminds me of Mary Demoss. Its too bad they cannot see that this is it going to come back and bite them in the ass. OT8's take note, when you are walking around with a camera strapped on your head, bothering people, you will regret it later and even though you will want to forget it, it will be on you tube even after you are gone. It will be the legacy you will leave behind for future generations. No not a cleared sane planet but instead footage of you being an idiot. Something not to be proud of.

I'm sure his employer had a sit-down with him & advised him of the "rules" of working for Colony Capital... keeping all things cult & DM out of the boardroom. Tommy's playing it safe.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Scientology lacking a spokescreature is peculiar. For me, Tommy was the public face and voice of Scientology and I always found myself laughing at him, cringing at him or wanting to slap him, when I watched the videos of his TV appearances.

While ex-members' memories and nightmares are probably full of authority figures from the time they were actually in the cult, since active Scientologists don't talk all that much in the way of answering questions, Tommy represented how Scientology expected their members to react to questions and/or criticism. He was the voice of Scientology authority to the wog world. It's really different having to answer questions than just give a speech.

With Sweeney, Tommy dropped the facade of trying to pretend he was relaxed, likeable, reasonable and comfortable. I use the word "facade," because with anyone, it was never long before a question really annoyed him and he couldn't hide it, even with someone as polite and non-threatening as Nathan Baca. And when he'd start losing control he'd start to whine a little. "I find that offensive! Now you're trying to...my religion."

Then there was that little meltdown Tommy had on tape when speaking to the Tampa Bay reporters.

I felt like I knew knew his makeup and there wasn't a whole lot to be sympathetic about and not much an ordinary person could relate to: Trust fund, designer suit, actress mummy, rich father(s), celebrity brown noser, rejected his opportunity for a college education, rich wife employed as Katie Holmes handler/new best friend. There didn't seem to be a lot that was "real" about him, even though, like I said, he often tried to put on this act that he was comfortable and confident with who and what he was. Even Rinder had to put on that act when he was being slapped around. Yeah, everything was great, saving the planet on schedule.

Although Tommy grew up in it, he bore little resemblance to children who got recruited into the Sea Org, with parents who were also Sea Org and didn't have the money to send their kids away from the Sea Org if they wanted to.

Karin Pouw's letters, obviously, DM's words, are a very poor substitute because at least Tommy had a personality of his own, even if a lot of what he said was rehearsed. His personality leaked through. Tommy was also a mirror of the problems of Scientology. He was crumbling as it was crumbling. He couldn't handle people like Leah Remini or Lawrence Wright. Not the tech, not Tommy, not nothing could handle these mounting problems.

And absolutely no one could answer the questions people would have now, like "Where's Shelly," and about the deaths in Narconon, lawsuits for harassing and following ex-members, making them abort their babies, greedily extracting huge sums of money from them under false pretenses...Debbie Cook sent to Guadalupe...books by ex-members...books by Pulitzer Prize-winner and now a documentary.

Of course, having no spokeshole makes the cult and DM seem even more guilty and more cultish. Once the documentary is shown to the public, the people in Gibney's film will probably take over as the voice of Scientology, burnt into the memories of all the people who see it, especially the media.
Won't that be something?:omg:

Last edited:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

32.jpg

Westboro now?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology lacking a spokescreature is peculiar. For me, Tommy was the public face and voice of Scientology and I always found myself laughing at him, cringing at him or wanting to slap him, when I watched the videos of his TV appearances.

While ex-members' memories and nightmares are probably full of authority figures from the time they were actually in the cult, since active Scientologists don't talk all that much in the way of answering questions, Tommy represented how Scientology expected their members to react to questions and/or criticism. He was the voice of Scientology authority to the wog world. It's really different having to answer questions than just give a speech.

With Sweeney, Tommy dropped the facade of trying to pretend he was relaxed, likeable, reasonable and comfortable. I use the word "facade," because with anyone, it was never long before a question really annoyed him and he couldn't hide it, even with someone as polite and non-threatening as Nathan Baca. And when he'd start losing control he'd start to whine a little. "I find that offensive! Now you're trying to...my religion."

Then there was that little meltdown Tommy had on tape when speaking to the Tampa Bay reporters.

I felt like I knew knew his makeup and there wasn't a whole lot to be sympathetic about and not much an ordinary person could relate to: Trust fund, designer suit, actress mummy, rich father(s), celebrity brown noser, rejected his opportunity for a college education, rich wife employed as Katie Holmes handler/new best friend. There didn't seem to be a lot that was "real" about him, even though, like I said, he often tried to put on this act that he was comfortable and confident with who and what he was. Even Rinder had to put on that act when he was being slapped around. Yeah, everything was great, saving the planet on schedule.

Although Tommy grew up in it, he bore little resemblance to children who got recruited into the Sea Org, with parents who were also Sea Org and didn't have the money to send their kids away from the Sea Org if they wanted to.

Karin Pouw's letters, obviously, DM's words, are a very poor substitute because at least Tommy had a personality of his own, even if a lot of what he said was rehearsed. His personality leaked through. Tommy was also a mirror of the problems of Scientology. He was crumbling as it was crumbling. He couldn't handle people like Leah Remini or Lawrence Wright. Not the tech, not Tommy, not nothing could handle these mounting problems.

And absolutely no one could answer the questions people would have now, like "Where's Shelly," and about the deaths in Narconon, lawsuits for harassing and following ex-members, making them abort their babies, greedily extracting huge sums of money from them under false pretenses...Debbie Cook sent to Guadalupe...books by ex-members...books by Pulitzer Prize-winner and now a documentary.

Of course, having no spokeshole makes the cult and DM seem even more guilty and more cultish. Once the documentary is shown to the public, the people in Gibney's film will probably take over as the voice of Scientology, burnt into the memories of all the people who see it, especially the media.
Won't that be something?:omg:

Terrific post!

And here's Tommy going on his crazed rant (start video at 4:00).

It's great to hear such a religious man (who endlessly attacks those who question Scientology's spirituality) shoot his mouth off like a mafia street thug. Goddamn this, fucking that....

[video=youtube;6ShE3Kb2UUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShE3Kb2UUc[/video]

Every bit of Davis' hypocritical piousness is shredded by just listening to who he really is on this audiotape.

Perhaps far more illuminating about his character than his incessant wall-to-wall lying, trash talk and gutter vulgarities is the incredibly revealing bit where he just non-chalalantly throws out a string of dead-agenting invective, including the surrealistically bizarre term "....wholetrack prison warden" when describing Marty Rathbun. Davis was speaking to journalists and reporters from the Tampa newspaper. How entirely insane would he have to be to not notice that he is trying to use delusional Scientological aspersions ("wholetrack prison warden") which:

a) are completely detached from any reality.

b) even if it was true (lol) why in the world would he be presenting that to a major newspaper, unless he wanted the paper to conclude that he was seriously mentally ill. Maybe some of those hollow-eyed cult zombies up at Int would be impressed, but calling Marty a "wholetrack prison warden" to wog journalists? LOLOLOLOL. Never was it more clear how detached from reality Scientologists truly are.​

Tommy Davis' hasty retreat from the Sea Org (and the vast wake of damage he caused to innocent people) was every bit as sleazy as his on-camera lying & buffoonery. I think he deserves to be publicly humiliated as often as possible.

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
deleted
well, won't delete.
IGNORE

Attachments

• hubbardmiscavagestoog4vm7.gif
    hubbardmiscavagestoog4vm7.gif
    134.6 KB · Views: 26

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
if one thinks it thoroughly worthless this is logical based on your premise

there's some pretty good stuff in hubbard's work

CB, I wouldn't know where to start in reply to your statement. IMHO, the 'tech' may have some workable life solutions but nothing that cannot be found somewhere else. However, the way I see it is that it is deliberately and maliciously booby trapped everywhere in order to hook you into a cult mentality and to discredit the people who can see what's going on.

Scientology destroys families and relationships and the worst thing about that is that in many cases people are not aware enough to see that it has even happened.

The use of LRH's 'adapted' techniques such as black PR, shattering suppression, third party law, TR-L etc cause devastation and whilst I would love to tell you how that was achieved in my circumstances I cannot do it without putting myself in more danger than I already have been.

The use of these techniques by 'big beings' armed with the resources that COS can provide can not only be devastating but so covert that it can be very difficult for anyone to fathom what's going on even if they are the target.

You may not have suffered this but many people on this forum have.

PokerChip711

I have to admit that I miss seeing Tommy Davis's face responding to a critics questions. There is just something about seeing him trying to denigrate someone investigating some aspect of Scientology. I was somewhat shocked when Tommy Davis was no longer the spokesman for the Co$. Well,maybe he'll decide to reconsider the position.

I have to admit that I miss seeing Tommy Davis's face responding to a critics questions. There is just something about seeing him trying to denigrate someone investigating some aspect of Scientology. I was somewhat shocked when Tommy Davis was no longer the spokesman for the Co$. Well,maybe he'll decide to reconsider the position.

I miss him too. I wonder if his old boss is begging him to come back. Jessica can go and help out too. She might be able to get the Duggan million or billionaire to facilitate child care in South Africa for the wee one.

PokerChip711

I miss him too. I wonder if his old boss is begging him to come back. Jessica can go and help out too. She might be able to get the Duggan million or billionaire to facilitate child care in South Africa for the wee one.

I kinda sensed that TD may have heard some of the comments being made by critics and the suddenly realized that they may be right. I wonder if we'll ever find out the "real" reason TD & his wife left the Co$? I seriously doubt it. But I must give him credit for the zeal and dedication he had defending Scientology all the same. He was a loyal & dedicated Co$ spokesperson.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Just like everything else the church does behind closed doors, Davis was retired in secrecy without making any announcement to staff, public or the media.

Years later the church releases some lie about his wife having cancer.

The point is that Davis was an absolutely sleaze every time he opened his mouth. And then the church hid the facts of his blowing the Sea Org by more sleazy coverup.

There is nothing that is touched by Scientology that doesn't go radioactive.

COS: Church of Sleazeology

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Tommy Davis will NEVER have a good life, he will be forever and ever remembered by anyone who has any knowledge of the last 15 $ciloonery years. He could not even hang on to a 'pretend real estate' job arranged (no doubt) by daddy and mommy, lol....and Shewolf sees nothing but a reptilian lifestyle left for him to enjoy: lie well hidden in warm spots, ready to slink away at any sign of being seen by cognocentis.
Feels so good to think how shitty his present condition is in....yeah, yeah, yeaah!!!
Same applies to the Fishwife hehehe....

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Terrific post!

And here's Tommy going on his crazed rant (start video at 4:00).

It's great to hear such a religious man (who endlessly attacks those who question Scientology's spirituality) shoot his mouth off like a mafia street thug. Goddamn this, fucking that....

[video=youtube;6ShE3Kb2UUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ShE3Kb2UUc[/video]

Every bit of Davis' hypocritical piousness is shredded by just listening to who he really is on this audiotape.

Perhaps far more illuminating about his character than his incessant wall-to-wall lying, trash talk and gutter vulgarities is the incredibly revealing bit where he just non-chalalantly throws out a string of dead-agenting invective, including the surrealistically bizarre term "....wholetrack prison warden" when describing Marty Rathbun. Davis was speaking to journalists and reporters from the Tampa newspaper. How entirely insane would he have to be to not notice that he is trying to use delusional Scientological aspersions ("wholetrack prison warden") which:

a) are completely detached from any reality.

b) even if it was true (lol) why in the world would he be presenting that to a major newspaper, unless he wanted the paper to conclude that he was seriously mentally ill. Maybe some of those hollow-eyed cult zombies up at Int would be impressed, but calling Marty a "wholetrack prison warden" to wog journalists? LOLOLOLOL. Never was it more clear how detached from reality Scientologists truly are.​

I had forgotten about the "wholetrack prison warden" thing! That was singular. Tommy thinks the problems with Marty go as far back as the problems with his beloved sacred and secret Xenu.

All this has been firmly established by the science of Scientology in the land of what is true for you is true.

Can you imagine if he'd ever gone off like that on national TV, what a riot it would have been? Even so, it would be funny to have Karin Pouw on TV, with a someone from CBS playing parts of this tape, and Karin trying to explain what it means. It makes me consider that maybe part of this shutdown on the spokeshole's appearances has to do with people not asking questions about Tommy or the things he said during his tenure, let alone questions like, "Didn't Tommy sign a billion year contract, and now he's doing...?"

Working tirelessly for the Church still, in the polo fields.

Now I'm missing Tommy even more. :bigcry:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
This well known foot bullet may have had something to do with his departure:

The Church Of Scientology, Fact-Checked

FEBRUARY 08, 2011
12:16 PM ET

"In one very interesting moment, Davis said, 'Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war, then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles, then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie. The truth is that Mr. Hubbard was a war hero.' And the way he phrased that, that everything depended on whether Hubbard had sustained these injuries and healed himself was like a wager on the table."

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/08/133561256/the-church-of-scientology-fact-checked