What's new

I need help!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Chuck, You seem to be missing my point consistently and insist upon making this thread about something other than what it's actually about. Rant away! :carryon:

Chuck, You seem to be missing my point consistently and insist upon making this thread about something other than what it's actually about. Rant away! :carryon:

The point I'm making is if you pick up a copy of a book like "What is Scientology" You will know what the cult wants you to believe Scientology is, but you will not know much more about the cult than before you read it. With Scientology there is reality and then there is what the cult wants the public to believe, which is usually nowhere near reality... seeking medical care is no different.

If you guide the OP to Scientology's PR, they will only know what the cult wants to present to the public to limit it's liability while putting on a presence of being an organization which is interested in more than it's members bank accounts.

Sure Scientologists can think for themselves if they choose to, but that is not what Hubbard intended and certainly not what he wanted, I think this is something the OP should be aware of in order to understand why someone like John Travolta would allow his son to die rather than seek medical treatment which contradicts Hubbard's quackery.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Oh, got it. The purpose of my referencing that book was to clarify things such as dietary considerations, blood transfusions, belief systems as related to medical etc. Most scientologists subscribe to the Catechism as contained in What Is Scientology. If a Nurse were to ask a scientologist a question about scientology they're most likely to get an answer which aligns with that Catechism. That's why I referred the OP to it. Ex-scientologists tend to give somewhat different answers.