What's new

I need some information about DM

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I've heard so much different information about DM that my head spins!
Bad and good.
I'm doing my doubt formula. I'm not in doubt about tech and auditing any
longer,just about DM.
The last info I got was:
"DM railroaded Mary Sue into jail by arranging a lawyer who was essentially against her.
He also went into her Hollywood Hills home after she got out of jail and destroyed her verbally"
What else do you guys know? I don't mean to discuss my case here but this is very personal to me.. I don't want you to send me rummors from the Internet about somebody who heard somethig about somebody saying something. Just the facts from people who really was there.
I really need it to figure out what to do next. You can pm me ar e-mail me
if you don't want to post it here.

Gadfly

Crusader
I've heard so much different information about DM that my head spins!
Bad and good.
I'm doing my doubt formula. I'm not in doubt about tech and auditing any
longer,just about DM.
The last info I got was:
"DM railroaded Mary Sue into jail by arranging a lawyer who was essentially against her.
He also went into her Hollywood Hills home after she got out of jail and destroyed her verbally"
What else do you guys know? I don't mean to discuss my case here but this is very personal to me.. I don't want you to send me rummors from the Internet about somebody who heard somethig about somebody saying something. Just the facts from people who really was there.
I really need it to figure out what to do next. You can pm me ar e-mail me
if you don't want to post it here.

Search the Internet. There are MANY stories by people WHO WERE THERE! Read the St. Pete Times articles.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Search the Internet. There are MANY stories by people WHO WERE THERE! Read the St. Pete Times articles.

I do not want to make a mistake and do something stupid that I will regret forever just because I read something on the Internet.
Is anybody here in this website who can really answer my questions?

billheichert

Patron with Honors
after 19 years in i still don't see "condition" formuals as working. After all how many people in are in "normal" or above on all of "their dynamics"? How many orgs? How many "ots"? how many wise businesses? just look around and you will know.

A being knows. Trust yourself. Trust your gut feeling. you are right. most ppeople, especially brainwashed people have been taught to ignore their own good sense. they are taught to use tools given or sold to them by others instead of using their own good sense.

Just my opinion.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why are you so against the internet? So much information is to be had here. I truly hope you get over the fear of information on the internet. It can slow your growth (I *did* say "can").

Marc Headley worked very closely with him for years. Marc knows personal details about DM that most public, staff and even S.O. members know nothing about. Mostly because the people who worked with or for (same thing really) DM have disappeared or been threatened so much they will not speak out against him.

Why not try reading "Blown for Good" by Marc Headley. He is not even antagonistic to scientology in his book.

You don't even have to go to his web site to purchase the book:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...=aps&hvadid=3400460141&ref=pd_sl_372dvzl60r_e

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you are finding it difficult to do a doubt formula on the CofS when you have had full access to the Internet and free discussion for weeks or months on ESMB, I would think that asking here for info on DM is not the right action to be doing.

I don't presume to know what IS the best thing to do, but if you want to stick with LRH tech-type stuff you might want to look at undercuts like PAB 6, physical exercise, eating well, sleeping well, putting other things straight in your physical universe life as much as possible. Then come back to think-type stuff later.

Paul

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
after 19 years in i still don't see "condition" formuals as working. After all how many people in are in "normal" or above on all of "their dynamics"? How many orgs? How many "ots"? how many wise businesses? just look around and you will know.

Just my opinion.

I know many people that blew.Great people.

Well.Actually,conditions formula are working. If one knows how to use them.
I really would like to get in com with Diana Hubbard.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Why are you so against the internet? So much information is to be had here. I truly hope you get over the fear of information on the internet. It can slow your growth (I *did* say "can").

Marc Headley worked very closely with him for years. Marc knows personal details about DM that most public, staff and even S.O. members know nothing about. Mostly because the people who worked with or for (same thing really) DM have disappeared or been threatened so much they will not speak out against him.

Why not try reading "Blown for Good" by Marc Headley. He is not even antagonistic to scientology in his book.

You don't even have to go to his web site to purchase the book:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...=aps&hvadid=3400460141&ref=pd_sl_372dvzl60r_e

O.K.Thanks
Many people recomended me that ..
I still would like to talk to the real people that have a real experience (I don't care if it this life or the life before) You can't ask a book a question..

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
O.K.Thanks,everybody.
I have to go now.I'll come back later to read the messages.Just please,do not message me anything about LRH and tech,
because I 'm already done with that part of the formula and i don't want to fall in doubt again.
Just about DM.That's all I want to know.
Thanks.

Okay people! Don't anyone confuse her with the fucking facts or anything! She might have to re-do her whole doubt formula.:eyeroll:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
O.K.Thanks
Many people recomended me that ..
I still would like to talk to the real people that have a real experience (I don't care if it this life or the life before) You can't ask a book a question..
Wrong take on it RussianGirl.. Marc Headly IS demonstrably an instance of 'real people'.. And he wrote the book because we did ask him questions.. He posted a lot on the OP Clambake board and here, which was when we asked him.

And since Marc is still a member of this message board you can actually ask him a question... He might answer you too!

:yes:

stubbard

Patron
Ive just finished reading B.F.G
I strongly recommend it to you russiangirl. Its the best data you can get onDM.
Otherwise....Take Care!

Gadfly

Crusader
RG, I mean no offense, but where does this notion, this sort of "fixed idea", come from that you must talk to a "real person", to get the straight facts? The people who post the information on web sites, write the books and conduct interviews ARE "real people", often real people who have taken the time to present it all in an organized manner. You are making a HUGE error in somehow imagining that these folks are not "real people", with "real and accurate information". In fact, I agree with Hubbard's discussions of acquiring data for evaluation from "multiple viewpoints" (in the Data Series). It is good to read a wide variety of reports, and of course, to talk to as many people as you like, but in the end it will be YOU who decides for yourself what of it is valid, what isn't, what is colored by personal opinions of the person doing the reproting, etc.

Learning the truth is "a process". As Steven Tyler of Aerosmith so correctly pointed out:

"life's a journey, not a destination"

Or, all is change. Or, it is an evolving process.

Acquire as much information, from as many sources as you can, be honest and sincere in your searching, and make your own decsions at every step along the way. You won't necessarily have it "all figured out" tomorrow! :confused2:

Scientology, as an activity, doesn't allow that relaxed viewpoint. It gets all severe and demanding, and will want you to "work through Doubt now". It is not an "all or none" proposition, unless you allow it to be by thinking with that absolutist nonsense found in official Scientology. Just refuse to play THAT game. As long as you play within "their rules", you will go the effect of THEIR oppression. Don't go along with the "flow" - not with "their flow". You do yourself a great disservice if and when you do.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Hey russiangirl,

Read many of my posts as BTs2Free at xenu.net and believe I wrote some stuff here too about DM and the Int Base. I was there for nearly a decade and witnessed much of the stuff that BFG writes about in his book.

Also read the writings of Fishdaddy (Jeff Hawkins) and Larry Brennan.

That will keep you busy for a while with some real people who were there.

Good twin was there as well, but I'm not sure if she's done a blog yet about her personal experiences with DM or the Int Base.

John

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay people! Don't anyone confuse her with the fucking facts or anything! She might have to re-do her whole doubt formula.:eyeroll:

EX-FUCKING-CATLY....

Fuck me sideways.

No, No, Please you are confusing me with all of this "truth" business. *sheesh*:no:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Please check your PM box

I have sent you a PM about this matter.
Nice to have you here Russian Girl.
Best wishes
Markus

smartone

My Own Boss

A being knows. Trust yourself. Trust your gut feeling. you are right. most ppeople, especially brainwashed people have been taught to ignore their own good sense. they are taught to use tools given or sold to them by others instead of using their own good sense.

Just my opinion.

Yep! Well said billheichert. :thumbsup:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
thanks,everybody!

O.k,everybody. Thank you very much. I did not slept last night,I got me a boost mobile phone and was goggling for some stuff. I came to decision to follow the Code of Honor.
“Never compromise with your own reality.”
“Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.”
Well…You see, I DO believe that a man is basically good. I do believe, DM have done some very out –ethics stuff.Why did he do it if he is basically good? I believe,it happen because
“A thetan—the spiritual being, the person himself—tries to be right and
fights being wrong. This is without regard to being right about something or
to do actual right. It is an insistence which has no concern with a rightness of
conduct.
One tries to be right always, right down to the last spark.
How, then, is one ever wrong?
It is this way:
One does a wrong action, accidentally or through oversight. The
wrongness of the action or inaction is then in conflict with one’s necessity to
be right. So one then may continue and repeat the wrong action to prove it is
right.”
L R H
You see, he did some out-ethics things and he keeps on doing them. One of them is the fact that many
good people got labeled as SPs.
I think,he does not fully understands how to aply the Danger formula.
1. Bypass (ignore the junior in charge of the activity and handle it personally).
2. Handle the situation and any danger in it.
3. Assign the area where it had to be handled a danger condition.
4. Handle the personnel by ethics investigation.
5. Reorganize the activity so that the situation will not repeat.
6. Recommend any firm policy that will hereafter detect and/or prevent the condition from recurring.
I think,he is doing step 2 and then step 5 and 6.
He missing the rest. He does not care about step 4.He just says, “You’re SP. Get out of the org so I won’t have to deal with you because I’m always right.”
And he does it to very good people. So many people that I personaly knew blew the Sea Org because of PTSness.
If I was MAA,I would assign DM the condition of the Enemy because that’s where he is now.And if he will keep it up,there will be no more Sea Org.
He only goes by stats of the org, (which ones are fake by the way because everybody are playing LRH’s birthday game and faking stats)
But what about DM’s personal stats? What about his personal integrity?
If he is basically good, for how long is he going to keep up his out –ethics actions?
Soon,everybody will blow. He will sit by himself in empty building. Some people will join freezone,some will become wogs. I don’t want this to happen.
I would like to write a lot of KRs about him and send them to DM himself.But I don’t really have a lot of stuff to write.. I only have one bad experience with DM.I was doing
My liability formula and I wrote some KR about some squirrels that I knew in Russia and
RTC was trying to get ME in troubles for hanging out with squirrels!
I really would like to talk to DM myself.I understand,he will not want to talk to me.
I’d like to write him a letter,saying, “Sir! If you care about your Church at least, a little bit, please,do
everybody a favor.Send yourself on RPF. Please! I don’t think,you’re evil but I do believe you would
benefit from fixated purpose rundown. Sir,think about your integrity and about your future. Scientology is not all about money. You can’t take your money in the next life. Please, think about it.”
Something like that… I need to take a few days to work on that letter.He probably will declare me an SP but I don’t care. I have to write it for my own integrity sake,so he will know where I stand.
I never cared about “SP “ labels. I don’t think,you can cancel certs and awards because they are based
on knowledge of the person. You can’t cancel what he knows. Of course,you can make sure that an auditor never will be able to audit in your Church but can you actually stop an auditor from helping people just by telling people to stay away from him or her? I don’t think so..

I’m off to write my letter.
P.S.
Does anybody have RTC’s address? I had it somewhere but I think,I lost it.
P.P.S
I found on the web some website where I can send a report to RTC. I don't want to e-mail this letter. When I'm done writing it, I'd like to find a public notary and mail it to DM himself. (May be by certified mail?) Is there is any way I can do that?

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Good luck with that RG!

I am SURE that will work! It will change everything!

We should have thought of it before! :duh: