What's new

I need some information about DM

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Good luck with that RG!

I am SURE that will work! It will change everything!

We should have thought of it before! :duh:

I don't really think,it will work. I'm doing it for my own sake.
I'm giving DM the benefit of a doubt.If he will declare me SP after that,I will
know for sure that he does not care about the future of Scientology.
But I have to at least,to give him a chance.

Gadfly

Crusader

Oh, I am sure that DM VERY MUCH cares about the "future of Scientology". As he sees it. As it has meaning and value for and to him. He is what he is. :confused2:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Oh, I am sure that DM VERY MUCH cares about the "future of Scientology". As he sees it. As it has meaning and value for and to him. He is what he is. :confused2:

Well...May be you're right.
But I still would like too try.If i get my SP title.. Oh..well..Then I will know for sure.
I'm loging off now to write the letter.
I asked a question at the end,"what is the best way to send it?"
Anybody knows? You can e-mail it to me ( I can check my e-mails on
my cellphone and can't login here for some reason..

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Can someone please explain to me how to put a thread on ignore. I know I could just
not click on it, but I'd rather not even see it.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Can someone please explain to me how to put a thread on ignore. I know I could just

I don't know how, but if you find out -- P L E A S E***T E L L***M E***H O W!!!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!

aaaaarrgh

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
What is this all about RG?

Sorry I really don't get what this is all about....
I sent you 8 names in my PM - 8 people who could give you direct information about DM and you didn't even say thank you for helping me with this?!?!
Hmm - I find this kind of strange :-(

Best wishes
Markus

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
I sent you 8 names in my PM - 8 people who could give you direct information about DM and you didn't even say thank you for helping me with this?!?!

Best wishes
Markus

I suspect she is either a: :dontfeedtrolls:
Or beyond our help.

Just my guess. It's gotten boring here I am outtie.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

It's at the top of the page in the blue bar, under 'thread tools'
it's a dropdown that has 'ignore'

Zinj

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious

Best wishes
Markus
Thank you so much for the info.
I was up all night,looking up stuff online.Thanks.

skollie

Soon,everybody will blow. He will sit by himself in empty building. Some people will join freezone,some will become wogs. I don’t want this to happen.

This would be a wonderful end result.
For the record, I'm very happy being a mere "wog"

NeXTep

Patron with Honors

Well my bet is that it is not going to work RG.

But if you really can't refrain from going through the effort of writing and sending that report to him then do it. You are not the only one writing such reports and so far it has not made a great impact on him. So why should yours make a difference?

DM is beyond heeding the writing on the wall.

Ladybird

Here ya go RG:

Just google "Matters of RTC Concern" for more information on how to communicate directly with David Miscavige and what his concerns are.

You may communicate directly to RTC about such matters. Many public and staff members do so, and they also write in about good results they have received through standard application of tech and policy. All such communications are valuable to RTC.

To send your report, select one of the Matters of RTC Concern in the menu on the right and then select the concerns you wish to report on. Or to send your report now, use the RTC Electronic Report Form. You can also mail your reports to the Reports Officer RTC at 1710 Ivar Avenue, Suite 1100, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA. Fax: (323) 667-0960.

Outethicsofficer

Great Suggestion

Here ya go RG:

Just google "Matters of RTC Concern" for more information on how to communicate directly with David Miscavige and what his concerns are.

We have used the "Matters of RTC Concern" to good effect especially when we have been working on getting some dollars back from the church.

RG is obviously working her way through things and she should do what ever she feels will assist her in that process.

Good luck RG.

James

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
idog.jpg

Zinj

Call me crazy, but using the doubt formula / KR's is like letting the Gestapo run their own complaints department.

Has this worked for any of you ex's? It seems like most of the doubt formula write-ups I've seen published on the net come from folks who had already figured out it was a mindfuck... rather than the method they used to reach this conclusion.

Using Scientology to "objectively" evaluate Scientology? Eeeek! Perhaps there is some benefit to doing this for the newly-doubting... but it still evidences a troubling level of thought control.

Gadfly

Crusader
Call me crazy, but using the doubt formula / KR's is like letting the Gestapo run their own complaints department.

Has this worked for any of you ex's? It seems like most of the doubt formula write-ups I've seen published on the net come from folks who had already figured out it was a mindfuck... rather than the method they used to reach this conclusion.

Using Scientology to "objectively" evaluate Scientology? Eeeek! Perhaps there is some benefit to doing this for the newly-doubting... but it still evidences a troubling level of thought control.

:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
We have used the "Matters of RTC Concern" to good effect especially when we have been working on getting some dollars back from the church.

RG is obviously working her way through things and she should do what ever she feels will assist her in that process.

Good luck RG.

James

Thanks.

I just did it! I sent a letter.
There was no way to send it to DM but I sent it to RTC and adressed it to DM.
I put there my name,adress and everything.
This is what i wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Sir!

Before I start, I would like to say that I have payed all my freeloader’s debts and never asked for any of my money back.

I never brought any civil suits against Scientology.I even still have my re-entry Sea Org program.

I’M DOING A DOUBT FORMULA BECAUSE I HAVE SOME DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR MANAGEMENT,so I'm reporting myself along with you.

I understand,that if you will declare me SP after that, it will affect my children (who are public and my friends who may will have to disconnect with me.

I came to decision to follow the Code of Honor.

“Never compromise with your own reality.”

“Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.”

That’s why I’m writing you this letter. If after reading it you will decide to declare me as an Sp, I will no longer will have to be in Doubts.I will do my Liability fornula.

Well…You see, I DO believe that a man is basically good. I do believe, you have done some very out –ethics stuff.(And I will send you some KRs later explaining what out-ethics stuff I'm talking about.)

Why did you do it if you are "basically good"? I believe,it happened because:

“A thetan—the spiritual being, the person himself—tries to be right and fights being wrong. This is without regard to being right about something or to do actual right. It is an insistence which has no concern with a rightness of conduct.”

L R H

You see, you’ve done some out-ethics things and you keep on doing them. One of them is the fact that many good people that I know got labeled as SPs and some of them was sent on RPF or were blown.

I believe,you have an M.U when you was reading the Danger formula.

1. Bypass (ignore the junior in charge of the activity and handle it personally).

2. Handle the situation and any danger in it.

3. Assign the area where it had to be handled a danger condition.

4. Handle the personnel by ethics investigation.

5. Reorganize the activity so that the situation will not repeat.

6. Recommend any firm policy that will hereafter detect and/or prevent the condition from recurring.

I think,you are doing step 2 and then step 5 and 6.

You do not care about step 4.You just say, “You’re SP. Get out of the org so I won’t have to deal with you because I’m always right.”

Sir,I don’t want to postulate it,but if you keep it up,very soon everybody will blow. Some people will join freezone;some will become wogs. I don’t want this to happen!That not what LRH would want!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir! If you care about your Church at least, a little bit, please,do everybody a favor.Send yourself on RPF!! Please! I don’t think,you’re evil but I do believe you would benefit from fixated purpose rundown. Sir,think about your integrity and about your future. Scientology is not all about money. You can’t take your money to the next life. Please, think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understand, you will more likely declare me an SP but I don’t care.

I wrote it for my own integrity sake,so you will know where I stand.

I never cared about “SP “ labels. I don’t think,you can cancel certs and awards.Certs and Awards are based on knowledge of the person. You can’t cancel what somebody knows. Of course,you can make sure that an auditor never will be able to audit in your Church, but can you actually stop an auditor from helping people just by telling people to stay away from him or her? I don’t think so..

Well,let me know if I'm Sp declared or not.

My email adress is [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... I just sent it.
BTW,does anybody knows what's the current post of Diana Hubbard? I really need to talk to her.
I'm not going to freak her out. I'm not going to write ,"Hi,Diana!It's me,Q!Long time no see!" No,nothing like that..
I just want to know she is O.K. I have a bad feeling she is not..
I just want to write a nice letter asking her how she is doing.Just a letter from a public. Will she accept the letter from a public? I hope so..
Anybody knows her post? Or address?
I'd appreciate any info.
~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
This would be a wonderful end result.
For the record, I'm very happy being a mere "wog"

I'm glad it worked for you.
I can't be wog any longer.
I was trying to be a wog since 2000 to 2006. I was totaly out. I tried sio hard.
I even created a poetry page at poetrypoems.com
It's poetrypoems.com/yulia (I was Really wog!)

But I'm back "in".
I will be off ESMB for a while. A few weeks or a few month. Just taking a break and fixing up my ethics. I may come back once a week to read PMs but this is my last post.On jan 11th is my daughter's birthday!I have to take some time off and take care of my kids.