What's new

I need some information about DM

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorge des Lebens alles vergebens......

I'm glad it worked for you.
I can't be wog any longer.
I was trying to be a wog since 2000 to 2006. I was totaly out. I tried sio hard.
I even created a poetry page at poetrypoems.com
It's poetrypoems.com/yulia (I was Really wog!)

But I'm back "in".
I will be off ESMB for a while. A few weeks or a few month. Just taking a break and fixing up my ethics. I may come back once a week to read PMs but this is my last post.On jan 11th is my daughter's birthday!I have to take some time off and take care of my kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM2smIg-3oo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QqkTcU0Mv8&feature=related

....wann werden wir uns einmal wiedersehen. No RG please don't do this - don't go back - why.....:bigcry:
Hug your sweet girl have a nice party with her. And please try to tell me in a PM why it is so hard for you to be a "wog" - maybe you can help me to understand my brother and I will try to understand you.
Love
Markus

Last edited:

Blue Spirit

Yelling In a Hurricane

Sorry RG, but that comm to DM is like yelling in a hurricane. Useless. It won't be answered.

DM went down the tubes a number of lifetimes ago. After this one he is finished forever.

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
Free Advice

Russian Girl,
I have one piece of advice for you:

THINK FOR YOURSELF!

please try this, as most of your posts that I have read show little or no evidence of it. Why ask a priest about God? Whether God exists or not is nowhere near as important as whether you think God exists (or not). It all comes down to you. The beliefs of men are not decided by priests.

Do you think that anyone in scientology or even L Ron Hubbard knows more about you than you do?

Come on, wake up!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> I can't be wog any longer.
I was trying to be a wog since 2000 to 2006. I was totaly out. I tried sio hard.
I even created a poetry page at poetrypoems.com
It's poetrypoems.com/yulia (I was Really wog!)

But I'm back "in".
I will be off ESMB for a while. A few weeks or a few month. Just taking a break and fixing up my ethics. I may come back once a week to read PMs but this is my last post.On jan 11th is my daughter's birthday!I have to take some time off and take care of my kids.
Hmm... Are we seeing the Sea Org's 'We Come Back' implant working?

:screwy:

Blue Spirit

Excellent Advice

Russian Girl,

THINK FOR YOURSELF!

please try this, as most of your posts that I have read show little or no evidence of it. Why ask a priest about God? Whether God exists or not is nowhere near as important as whether you think God exists (or not). It all comes down to you. The beliefs of men are not decided by priests.

Do you think that anyone in scientology or even L Ron Hubbard knows more about you than you do?

Come on, wake up!

EXCELLENT ADVICE

Markus

Russian Girl,

THINK FOR YOURSELF!

Come on, wake up!

:clap::thumbsup:

Wonderful post!
Love
Markus

G

Gottabrain

Okay people! Don't anyone confuse her with the fucking facts or anything! She might have to re-do her whole doubt formula.:eyeroll:

Do I detect a hint of annoyance here, Troll? :coolwink:

RUSSIAN GIRL:
Русская девушка, это старт. Теперь как раз получите назад к вашим первоначально вопросам о DM и останьтесь с вашей одержимости с семьей Hubbard и работать на сортировать вне вашу жизнь. Вы будете одобрены. Хороший путь начать путем обеспечивать вас ест и спит правильно и говорит ваших детей вы любите их. :)

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
No RG please don't do this - d...doubt formula here and start doing liability.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I'm thinking about joining freezone. Actually, I'm about 95 % sure that this is what I really want.When I will be 100 % sure,I'll post my doubt formula here and start doing liability.

If you must do your conditions here, do them in the freezone thread (not in the general threads at ESMB please).

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
If you must do your conditions here, do them in the freezone thread (not in the general threads at ESMB please).

"
Join or remain in or befriend the one which progresses toward the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics and announce the fact publicly to both sides. "

"announce the fact publicly to both sides." See?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
"
Join or remain in or befriend the one which progresses toward the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics and announce the fact publicly to both sides. "

"announce the fact publicly to both sides." See?

:lol:

OK ... announce it in the general thread then ... just announce it (no need for the full explanation) ...

:)

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
after 19 years in i still don't see "condition" formuals as working. After all how many people in are in "normal" or above on all of "their dynamics"? How many orgs? How many "ots"? how many wise businesses? just look around and you will know.

A being knows. Trust yourself. Trust your gut feeling. you are right. most ppeople, especially brainwashed people have been taught to ignore their own good sense. they are taught to use tools given or sold to them by others instead of using their own good sense.

Just my opinion.

You are so right, Bill!

Motti

Patron
You don't do doubt formula on gossip and rumor. You do doubt formula (or any ethics action, for that matter), on the basis of statistics.
So ask yourself the following questions:
1. Does DM give us the statistics of auditor completions, course completions, Orgs' no. of students in the academy, Orgs' GI and VSD, No. of registered IAS members, etc. etc. or does he only give us general unquantifiable statements?
2. Does DM give us statistics per LRH - weekly, monthly stats, each stat compared to the same stat of former weeks/months, or do we get ACCUMULATED stats, meaning, this week's stat is added to previous weeks' stats (contrary to policy) to give the appearance of an ever-climbing graph?
3. Is Scientology closer today to clearing the planet than it was 10 or 20 years ago? Are there today more psyhs or less? Is the consumption of psych drugs today up or down from previous years?
4. Are there more Scientologists today than last years, 5 years back, 10 years back, etc.?
5. Can you find in any of the Scientology websites or latest edition books a full list of all orgs, missions and field groups on the planet complete with their addresses, as we used to have written in Scn. books in the past? DM claims there are over 8,000 orgs, missions and groups. Where can one find their addresses?
This list can go on and on. Get busy and find out.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Motti, exactly!

You can search a long time before you get to find out that stats are now fully confidential.

Wonder why he's keeping his stats hidden?

Greetings to you!

And welcome!:yes:

LongTimeGone

Thanks.

I just did it! I sent a letter.
<Snip>

Dear Sir!

<Snip>

Sir! If you care about your Church at least, a little bit, please,do everybody a favor.Send yourself on RPF!! Please! I don’t think,you’re evil but I do believe you would benefit from fixated purpose rundown. Sir,think about your integrity and about your future. Scientology is not all about money. You can’t take your money to the next life. Please, think about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I understand, you will more likely declare me an SP but I don’t care.

<Snip>

I love it.

This should have you sticking like glue to the "wog" world.

You seem to be confused about what the real world is about.

Those who are not in Scientology are people, not wogs, they don't go around doing "wog" things, they get on with their life.

Most are family orientated, loving, hard working, nice, sensible and ethical people.

Whatever the hell you were doing while you were trying to be a "wog", is not what real people do.

Sorry to announce this to you so harshly, but you have been brainwashed.

I don't think you are in Doubt at all. In fact you have no doubt that Scientology is crap; you are just scared.

Get tough with yourself and stand up for what you know is right - That you have to make your own decisions in life and not be controlled by others.

LTG