What's new

I once thought that. . .

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
..(

CROSS POSTED FROM ANOTHER THREAD

I once thought that when I got to the top of the grade chart -which was OT 7 at that time - I would be in "Serenity of Beingness" I am dissapoint. :bigcry:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I wonder what would happen if a thread was started with your hilarious idea.

"I once thought that. . ."

HelluvaHoax!

I once thought that Ron was saving the planet. Later I found out he was just saving money.

HelluvaHoax!

I once thought that OTs could go exterior and explore the universe with full perception. Later I found out they can't even go exterior from the org to buy toilet paper.

I once thought that when I would be able to exteriorize at will I could see any movie I wanted by exteriorizing in to any movie theater at will. (Really - I did think this) Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

I once thought that grinning upper level OTs knew something I didn't know.

(In a funky way they did. They knew that they weren't OT)

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Flag was the Friendliest Place In The World .... until I was there for about an hour on my first visit. No exaggeration. I remember thinking to myself after being in the company of some very serious and sour staff. Now I know why they were so serious. They were miserable.

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
There is going to be lots of TA on this question!

Let me see, I once thought the Sea Org was the dharma of the Bohdisatva.

Last edited:
Flag was the Friendliest Place In The World .... until I was there for about an hour on my first visit. No exaggeration. I remember thinking to myself after being in the company of some very serious and sour staff. Now I know why they were so serious. They were miserable.
I remember talking to Minty Alexander (Cl 12) about how wonderful it must be at flag ( she was on a tour promoting the L's with a reg or two) and she said, "Honey, it's just another org."

Mimsey

HelluvaHoax!

I once thought that Scientology was the answer.

I didn't know that the question was: "Give me an example of a criminal cult that will say or do anything to take away all your money & freedom."

ClearedSP

Patron with Honors
I once thought that scientology could help people improve their financial situation!

Also that they'd become self-determined. :-O

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
I once thought everyone around me was smarter than I was. And when they said, we're gonna save the world, I thought it was possible.

kate8024

-deleted-
I once thought that the phrase "Prophet and Loss" only referred to a comic book cover.
512dae764537c_180588n.jpg

guanoloco

As-Wased
I once thought that Ron was smarter than I was...wiser...much, much more ethical than I could ever be...and above all the MEST stuff of promise of gain and threat of loss and worry about repute...I thought Ron was above wants and desires such as power, money, sex, drugs and adulation.

I thought Ron was a stellar example of a human, philosopher, husband, father, leader, manager, researcher, seeker of truth and many of the other things we deem as a virtue...I thought Ron was just and merciful and full of courage.

I thought Ron was using all that money to advance the state of man and improve conditions on Earth. I thought Ron was generous.

A fool was I.

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
I thought that once I went Clear then I would be able to raise Kundalini.

Then I thought: Who needs Kundalini when OT's can go exterior with full perceptions?

Thought other people were stupid for being in Scn. for over a year and not clear yet.

Then: Wow! Hubbard really had it all figured out from spiritual states of being to Org know-how.

Five years later my thoughts were: Boy, five years, working on staff, living Scn., I have no money and am not even Clear yet. I did as best I could to do what Ron said to do and the others around me are trying to maybe this stuff doesn't work like we all said it does.

Now I think: How stupid was all that?

Purple Rain

Crusader
I once thought I had blown up planets before! Lol!

[video=youtube;OIBQOMxVsQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBQOMxVsQM[/video]

Gee, I was tough!!

Purple Rain

Crusader
I once thought that it was possible to get seven billion people in every country of the world speaking every language in the world from every belief system and political persuasion to attest to the state of clear - in my lifetime!

HelluvaHoax!

I once thought that I was a Pre-Clear having wins.

It turns out that I was actually a Pre-Clear having Pre-Wins.

The actual wins started when I left Scientology.