What's new

I still feel like a scientologist when...

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Really? Maybe try washing them first in a fine washables bag. It could be some chemical left on them maybe. :hmm:

I use rubber gloves anyway. Between the drying chemicals and drying out my hands from handwashing, it's not worth not wearing them.

I feel like a Scientologist when I'm scrubbing things the hard way with no good cleaners and there are no rubber gloves around because the SO won't pay for them! :coolwink:
Hmm. Maybe I have shitty microcloths. I only have the first set I ever bought. It's not a chemical thing it's a textural thing. From when I first used them I noticed the unpleasant texture. It's like a sticky prickly irritating texture. THey have a been washed several times. Or maybe I'm simply aberrated.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are times when words like "ser fac" is the only way to describe someone. Or "missed withhold". There's only a handful of those hubbard terms that seem to be the best way to describe a phenomenon that no other term will do. 1.1 is another. But I use these terms sparingly and willingly as a born again wog and not in the mindset of a brainwashed cult freak. And I only use them when I'm hanging around a good friend who used to be in the cult.

The lack of an ack thing bothered me for a long time. But there are other ways to let someone know you heard them or vice versa.
Hey, those are generalities!

JustSheila

Crusader
Hmm. Maybe I have shitty microcloths. I only have the first set I ever bought. It's not a chemical thing it's a textural thing. From when I first used them I noticed the unpleasant texture. It's like a sticky prickly irritating texture. THey have a been washed several times. Or maybe I'm simply aberrated.
Yeh, they feel weird for sure. Maybe my fingers are too calloused to notice it when cleaning. I'm one of those women who can actually grab a hot pan out of the oven with my hands and set it down without burning them. :laugh:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
When I request an acknowledgement for my communication. Sometimes I say something to my wife and I repeat my communication to her because she does not acknowledge (although I know she heard me...). When it happens, I'm thinking, " oh no! Stop acting like a scientologist! »:faceslap:
When we were Scientologists, we operated according to the viewpoint that everything that LRH said was 100% perfectly correct.

One trap that an ex-Scn can fall into, is going around with the viewpoint that 100% of what LRH said was 100% bullshit. LRH did mix in some common-sense with the bullshit, although most of the common sense was probably stolen from someone else without attribution.

I personally like getting an ack, to at least show the person heard me, AND that what I said actually registered.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
I feel like I am still a scientologist when I reach for toilet paper and there is no toilet paper.

Irayam

Patron with Honors
When we were Scientologists, we operated according to the viewpoint that everything that LRH said was 100% perfectly correct.

One trap that an ex-Scn can fall into, is going around with the viewpoint that 100% of what LRH said was 100% bullshit. LRH did mix in some common-sense with the bullshit, although most of the common sense was probably stolen from someone else without attribution.

I personally like getting an ack, to at least show the person heard me, AND that what I said actually registered.
Yes, you’re right: if it’s working, then it’s not from source!!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
I still feel like a Scientologist when I am insincere, not my true self, "for the greater good".

[Edit: of course, a true Scientologist would use the horseshit phrase "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics" when talking about CoS though in their heart of hearts they know it had trashed their 1st and 2nd dynamics, always gave a lick and a promise for the 4th and faint praise for 5,6,7&8.]

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Micro cloths are effective but I hate the way they feel on my skin. I have to use rubber gloves when handling them. Do you experience the same thing?

Oh no! Will this become a thread about cleaning methods?
There are different kinds of microfiber cloths.

The "rubbery" feeling ones are sticky-funky, agreed.

But there are LOTS of other types and qualities. I went on a microfiber buying binge for about a year and routinely bought TONS of them on Amazon and other sources. If you check out the ones used by professional car detailers, you'll see some high-end ones that are just awesomely NOT rubbery.

I have BOXES of different kinds of UNOPENED microfiber cloths, different colors, different textures, lol lol lol.

Talkking about "cleaning methods", there is actually a right and a wrong way to clean the microfiber cleaning cloths, LOL. Seriously, if you don't wash them right they lose their mojo.

See? In that last paragraph I brought it all back to "I FEEL LIKE A SCIENTOLOGIST WHEN....." I feel like a Scientologist when I look up or "learn the tech" of doing something like how to clean a cleaning cloth. lol

I'm just joking. That's one of those things that Hubbard stole valor for. Learning "the tech" of how to do anything. Or looking up words in a dictionary.

Or using your perceptics to listen to music (both of which Ron invented).

HelluvaHoax!

Really? Maybe try washing them first in a fine washables bag. It could be some chemical left on them maybe. :hmm:

I use rubber gloves anyway. Between the drying chemicals and drying out my hands from handwashing, it's not worth not wearing them.

I feel like a Scientologist when I'm scrubbing things the hard way with no good cleaners and there are no rubber gloves around because the SO won't pay for them! :coolwink:

Did you ever feel like a Scientologist because. . .

After you were done cleaning an area in your home, you came back to that room afterwards with a clip board, wearing white gloves and did an inspection? LOL

HelluvaHoax!

Yes. You have "squirrel" microfiber cloths.

The sticky-prickly-irritating texture are the worst ones. I accidentally bought one of those once and used it for nasty stuff only because it IS nasty and I didn't care if I wrecked it. Those are total crap (abrasive, lint-disseminators, clingy, cringey, et al) probably made in China and invented by psychs to sabotage standard cleaning tech on this planet (i.e. they apparently did not ship them to other planets).

ps: Your "washing tech" might be a factor even if you have the fuzziest, softest, most absorbent, high quality, expensive microfiber cloths. Bad washing tech on microfiber cloths can "unmock" their microfiberness.

pps: Example of advanced, IDEAL MICROFIBER.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
My wife's idea of cleaning house is not to wear her glasses.

She was never a Scn.

I would use a toothbrush to clean the house but now I'm ex-Scn and have a reputation to uphold.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
My wog girfriend woke up last night and said she had a dream that we were at a Scientology "meeting" (her words).

I laughed and told her that the only thing I would do at a Scientology meeting is rip a big stinky fart and walk out.

Satisfied, she rolled over and went back to sleep.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Did you ever feel like a Scientologist because. . .

After you were done cleaning an area in your home, you came back to that room afterwards with a clip board, wearing white gloves and did an inspection? LOL
...and then stay up all night cleaning a clean until you could reinspect it and give it a pass before morning muster.

HelluvaHoax!

...and then stay up all night cleaning a clean until you could reinspect it and give it a pass before morning muster.
LOL

Because at any moment there could be an unexpected surprise inspection by Dr. L. Ron "We Come Back" Hubbard. I mean, who knows, he might just come back any moment and show up in the middle of the night with a dozen young teen messengers wearing white micro-shorts and white gloves.

EXPLANATION: It's not that the Commodore has dust allergies or is paranoid about evil dust motes---it's that his OT awareness to so unbelievably advanced and sensitive that he can perceive nano particles that badly degraded humans cannot, on this planet.​
AXIOM: Whatever glaring outpoint, mistake, fraud or vicious criminal act is discovered about the Founder--it's not what you think. It's the opposite. In fact, it's a good thing! Wait, no, it's way better than that---It's a miraculous OT power! [example: Ron unexpectedly drops dead. It's because he is so OT that being alive DevT's him from finding even more miraculous advanced OT levels that will save all the DBs who haven't clay demo'd the word "infallibility"]

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL

Because at any moment there could be an unexpected surprise inspection by Dr. L. Ron "We Come Back" Hubbard. I mean, who knows, he might just come back any moment and show up in the middle of the night with a dozen young teen messengers wearing white micro-shorts and white gloves.

EXPLANATION: It's not that the Commodore has dust allergies or is paranoid about evil dust motes---it's that his OT awareness to so unbelievably advanced and sensitive that he can perceive nano particles that badly degraded humans cannot, on this planet.​
AXIOM: Whatever glaring outpoint, mistake, fraud or vicious criminal act is discovered about the Founder--it's not what you think. It's the opposite. In fact, it's a good thing! Wait, no, it's way better than that---It's a miraculous OT power! [example: Ron unexpectedly drops dead. It's because he is so OT that being alive DevT's him from finding even more miraculous advanced OT levels that will save all the DBs who haven't clay demo'd the word "infallibility"]

Just so our readers know we aren't exaggerating...

scientology-series-orsini-stafford.pdf

pg 20 of 36

scientology-series-orsini-stafford.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Just so our readers know we aren't exaggerating...

scientology-series-orsini-stafford.pdf

pg 20 of 36

View attachment 14954

Truth Revealed! LOL

I tried to apply LRH Admin Tech to one of my companies, ordering all the female employees to wear white mini-shorts and white intergalactic go-go boots.

There was a lot of flashback, so I assigned them all a condition of "ENEMY" and told them they needed to be overboarded. No worries, it's standard tech.

One of them asked how I was going to overboard them since we were on the 34th floor of an office building. I told them that back in the day at the AO, overboards were done in the parking lot with a water hose. Being wogs they didn't know what "AO" meant so i just r-factored them simply that it was a location where beings could receive miraculous powers on this planet. They didn't ask further about it, so I think it is safe to assume that they felt good about it.

Surprisingly, they then revised their class action lawsuit to also include charges of "...sexual discrimination, harassment & abuse by reason of defacto wet t-shirt contests".

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I still feel like a Scientologist when it's 1:45 pm on Thursday and I'm dashing around desperately searching for a telex machine so I can type in my clipboard full of zeroes of all the Gross Divisional Stats.