What's new

I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good.

New.com.au: I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/ce148ef78a6b957dcc4467babac3f454

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

SEPTEMBER 3, 20166:33AM

Emma Reynolds news.com.au @emmareyn

[SNIP]

The results, I’m afraid, weren’t good.

attachment.php

I score highly in the depressed, irresponsible and withdrawn categories. I am given 100 out of 100 for “unstable”. My levels of nervousness, uncertainty and unappreciativeness are also “unacceptable”, with only my active and aggressive qualities falling within a normal or “desirable” state.

A man in glasses called Pete* takes me through my results, asking me probing questions about whether I’d had a troubled childhood or difficult past relationships. His usual suggestion for someone like me, he said, would depend on which of my many issues I wanted to work on.

If it was my apparent depression, it would be a course or Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard’s book Dianetics, a set of theories concerning the metaphysical relationship between mind and body.

The courses are $55 and the books $25, or more with an accompanying DVD.

As someone who has never suffered from depression but knows many people who have, I wonder about the ethics of such recommendations. Another staff member, Tim*, explains that Scientologists don’t believe in “mind-altering drugs” such as antidepressants.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Attachments

• EmmaReynolds.jpeg
    EmmaReynolds.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good.

New.com.au: I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...d/news-story/ce148ef78a6b957dcc4467babac3f454

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

SEPTEMBER 3, 20166:33AM

Emma Reynolds news.com.au @emmareyn

[SNIP]

The results, I’m afraid, weren’t good.

attachment.php

I score highly in the depressed, irresponsible and withdrawn categories. I am given 100 out of 100 for “unstable”. My levels of nervousness, uncertainty and unappreciativeness are also “unacceptable”, with only my active and aggressive qualities falling within a normal or “desirable” state.

A man in glasses called Pete* takes me through my results, asking me probing questions about whether I’d had a troubled childhood or difficult past relationships. His usual suggestion for someone like me, he said, would depend on which of my many issues I wanted to work on.

If it was my apparent depression, it would be a course or Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard’s book Dianetics, a set of theories concerning the metaphysical relationship between mind and body.

The courses are $55 and the books $25, or more with an accompanying DVD.

As someone who has never suffered from depression but knows many people who have, I wonder about the ethics of such recommendations. Another staff member, Tim*, explains that Scientologists don’t believe in “mind-altering drugs” such as antidepressants.

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

"I took Scientology’s personality test, and the results weren’t good".:ohmy:

They are not supposed to be GOOD. :coolwink::biggrin::wink2:

If the OCA results were GOOD - $cientology could not $ell you the $cientological $olution - Chasing a carrot on a stick and going broke, working as a slave for free for $ciendollatry.:whistling:

$ciendollatry's purpose - to make $$$$ MONEY and to get others to MAKE MONEY$$$$$$ :yes:

OHHHH NOOOOOOO -

I can't help myself...

The HOKEY Pokey OCA SCAM -

"Sung to the tune of Hokey Pokey"

You put your answer in
To hear "you're loser" out
You pay a shit ton of money
As you flounder all about

You do the Hokey Pokey
Wasting your life chasing a carrot on a stick
That's what Scientology's all about!

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Somebody should tell Emma Reynolds about Kaja Bordevich Ballo (1988 – 2008), the student who took Scientology’s scam personality test in Nice, and killed herself the same day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kaja_Ballo

Jump

Operating teatime

Somebody should tell Emma Reynolds about Kaja Bordevich Ballo (1988 – 2008), the student who took Scientology’s scam personality test in Nice, and killed herself the same day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kaja_Ballo

She was the daughter of a local politician.

Cause of death - fall from a rooftop. Many people after coming in contact with Scientology fall from rooftops, or drown in bathtubs, or starve to death...

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Unfortunately,

As OCA test evaluators we were trained in finding the peoples ruin and salt the wound till the bloke feel he needs the DIV6 course you are pushing (very often..Ups and downs in life...are you surprised ???)
The purpose is not at all to evaluate the real state of a person (otherwise it would be an interview and we would ask questions and listen to the answers...) ... :no:

We really are expected to cave in the person and to act as a DIV 6 reg...

No surprise some people are completely devastated when given such eval...
I am ashamed I did that (didn't do it long time since I was no good a that :confused2:...)