What's new

I was told that Ron's butler said there were THREE separate Hubbards

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Well,

Is a winter season rental plan available ????
:biggrin:

Not yet, maybe I should make one.

But, before I do that, I have one very intimate and personal question for you: Do you have cold feet?

Because, yaknow, I hate cold feet. :biggrin:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Oh yep, those tall grey "beings" are skin scents, cloned up by the SIXTH invader fleet, who are way ahead of anyone in this sector of the galaxy in DNA splicing. Why do you think the reptilian are so busy gathering human samples, the reptilians are playing catch-up.

Are you sure about this? Couldn't the be playing "mustard", instead?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Here, Stephanie claims she was abducted by aliens & her unborn child taken from her. :duh:

I wrote a post few days ago about this - a baby involved in this mindfuck...apparently stolen :ohmy:
very troubling :nervous:

Please tell me social services practice sytematic monitoring of parents involved in such issues ???? :duh:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I wrote a post few days ago about this - a baby involved in this mindfuck...apparently stolen :ohmy:
very troubling :nervous:

Please tell me social services practice sytematic monitoring of parents involved in such issues ???? :duh:

Here's our choices since there are apparently two involved - the Mr and Mrs.

a) these events actually occured

b) they are mutually insane and see the same delusional material - (think "mutual outruds" here)

c) it's a scam​

Can you guess where my money lies?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

b) they are mutually insane and see the same delusional material - (think "mutual outruds" here)

c) it's a scam​

Yes
On a ''interview with an ex-vampire'' (9 hours of boring scam) DVD copie :yes:

But unfortunately , in these cases, I tend to be more pessimist..
I think both B-C are the most probable answer :unsure:

Concerning A,

Oups....
wait a minute,
I am chanelling Anne Archer here:

[video]https://youtu.be/BoA4Y-KqH8k[/video]

Long time ago, I've known a paranoid cult guru who was B-C
and didn't hesitate to use his own kids to meet his ''needs''
as end justified means...

Last edited:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

c) it's a scam​

One is insane and the other is going along with and perhaps feeding the delusion to scam?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Not yet, maybe I should make one.

But, before I do that, I have one very intimate and personal question for you: Do you have cold feet?

Because, yaknow, I hate cold feet. :biggrin:

Oh my,
Unfortunately...

cold, real cold
as cold as the lizard's feet
hiding in the siberian back country :blush:

Tough to be a reptilian!

Edit: My tail is fine though!

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Not all Reptilians are evil. :)

[video=youtube;_nClOeUKtS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nClOeUKtS4[/video]

looker

Patron Meritorious
Back in the early 70s I had a friend in the Sea Org who worked at CCLA with the celebs. She said some of the public OTs would be talking about races of thetans such as Insects lizards fat guys dolphins, cherubs in the clouds etc.

I thought Ha. WTF STAR WARS had just come out in 1973 Who were they kidding. If they were talking their own track then it was most likely made up from watching Star Trek and Star Wars and the hubbard space opera BS in his HCOBs about races of thetans and evil character types.

More BS Egobloat? Or just playful teasing the uninitiated.

She said one young brash guy (David Stokes?) on the OT levels had said one of the staff a tall slender attractive gal, was dramatizing a Preying Mantis. They both laughed, but, every time my friend looked at this gal, she was puzzled at what he knew since she was not an OT yet.

Was it
A. an unkind remark?
B. A game being played?
C. a mystery sandwich joke,
D. an implant being layed in
E. All of the above.

Who Knows. I thought it was a very crafty joke being played on my awe struck friend. :)

Also one time we went to the home of The head of Drug Rehabilitation for Mexico. He was on OT3. Scientology was heavily lobbying him to get NARCONON started in Mexico. She was very reverent and in Awe of all the heavy weights at CCLA she was familiar with.

We sat on the couch while he and a man and another woman were going over some plans near the dining room. .

He was speaking to a another man in Spanish. My friend spoke Spanish and her eyes got big while listening. I asked what did he say. She said that picture on the wall was painted for him by an OT artist. It was him in one of his past lives. I looked at the picture and about choked. It was a print of a Rembrandt "The Golden Helmet". Very common at Pier One Import stores.

I instantly liked the guy because he was a bullshitter. But, no one said anything as though they didn't want to invalidate his reality or his win.

Bwahahaha

cross posted to the Appolo thread

guanoloco

As-Wased
Back in the early 70s I had a friend in the Sea Org who worked at CCLA with the celebs. She said some of the public OTs would be talking about races of thetans such as Insects lizards fat guys dolphins, cherubs in the clouds etc.

I thought Ha. WTF STAR WARS had just come out in 1973 Who were they kidding. If they were talking their own track then it was most likely made up from watching Star Trek and Star Wars and the hubbard space opera BS in his HCOBs about races of thetans and evil character types.

More BS Egobloat? Or just playful teasing the uninitiated.

She said one young brash guy (David Stokes?) on the OT levels had said one of the staff a tall slender attractive gal, was dramatizing a Preying Mantis. They both laughed, but, every time my friend looked at this gal, she was puzzled at what he knew since she was not an OT yet.

Was it
A. an unkind remark?
B. A game being played?
C. a mystery sandwich joke,
D. an implant being layed in
E. All of the above.

Who Knows. I thought it was a very crafty joke being played on my awe struck friend. :)

Also one time we went to the home of The head of Drug Rehabilitation for Mexico. He was on OT3. Scientology was heavily lobbying him to get NARCONON started in Mexico. She was very reverent and in Awe of all the heavy weights at CCLA she was familiar with.

We sat on the couch while he and a man and another woman were going over some plans near the dining room. .

He was speaking to a another man in Spanish. My friend spoke Spanish and her eyes got big while listening. I asked what did he say. She said that picture on the wall was painted for him by an OT artist. It was him in one of his past lives. I looked at the picture and about choked. It was a print of a Rembrandt "The Golden Helmet". Very common at Pier One Import stores.

I instantly liked the guy because he was a bullshitter. But, no one said anything as though they didn't want to invalidate his reality or his win.

Bwahahaha

cross posted to the Appolo thread

Awesome post, Looker, but I have to play the pendant and split hairs. Star Wars first graced the theaters in 1977. Filming began in 1974.

Forgive me but I had some compulsion to post this and had no volition to resist. Could this have been the result of reptiloid manipulation?

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
For the lurkers, to help them get an idea where some nervous people with their "the church has been taken over by evil aliens around 19-80-something" rant are coming from. The current uncomfortable emphasis on fundraising and exhausting statpush aside, to understand the conspiracy obsessed you'd have to try to imagine what effect such news as below (not only the actual processes, if experienced) might have on an anyways paranoid and unhinged mind, and how they are perceived and what kinds of ideas they instigate.
Miscavige is a sick person, a sociopath, an evil person, this all of us can see. But for the psychotic, this is in some way an insufficient explanation, as reality is perceived differently by the psychotic brain. Aside from - and supported by - the tendency to see connections where there are none (apophasia), generally many things are appearing so unsettling and/or confusing, mysterious, that the brain tends to seek for additional, more "profound" feeling explanations for what is happening, and therefore the outcome is that what a sane person might perceive as "evil" in the sense of vile, nasty, irresponsible, cruel, is perceived by the psychotic person as "evil" in the sense of supernatural, satanic, alien, reptiloid, etc.
:)

Tony Ortega said:
Former Sea Org staff member Chris Shelton has been helping us interpret the Rodriguez briefing. He tells us not only that it’s unusual that so much emphasis is being put on a low-level course like the SRD, but the way Rodriguez describes it is really troubling. Instead of relying on students to decide when they had completed a process, Rodriguez repeatedly emphasized that students should finish lengthy sets of hours before being allowed to finish the course.

Shelton warned us that this was not only different than what he had known in previous years, but that it was actually dangerous.

If Objectives are run beyond that, you can end up with people going into semi-hypnotic trances and all sorts of other nonsense which I think is psychologically damaging. So what you have here is Miscavige altering the technology to ensure it is done in the worst possible way to the worst possible result on every single person. He is making sure that almost everyone who runs these Objective Processes are going to be on them for hundreds and hundreds of hours and that they are very likely going to be a bit insane when they are done with them.​

After that story ran, we heard from a source inside the church who wanted us to know that Chris Shelton was more right than he probably knew.

http://tonyortega.org/2015/05/08/a-...y-yes-the-survival-rundown-drives-you-insane/

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Ohhh..my. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;eayMiwL5vJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eayMiwL5vJw[/video]

technically-im-an-alien.jpg

looker

Patron Meritorious
Awesome post, Looker, but I have to play the pendant and split hairs. Star Wars first graced the theaters in 1977. Filming began in 1974.

Forgive me but I had some compulsion to post this and had no volition to resist. Could this have been the result of reptiloid manipulation?

Yar somebody pointed out Starwars came out in 1977 and I so curtly responded, But But I'm a CLEAR are you doubting my excellent memory? :biggrin:

They said maybe what I was remembering is: in A History of Man hubbard spewed forth about races of thetans in his Sci Fi thought pattern of creative exaggeration

History of Man for those of you who don't know was also referred to as What To Audit on the Class4 auditors course and I don't remember maybe the New Era Diabetics course too.

Anyway History Of Man was put together by hubbard after LRH Jr (Nibs) drove 1200 er so miles to meet his father in Phoenix er somewhere, LRH gave him Benzedrine or Dexadrine er some pill like speed.

High on Speed, Nibs was asked to return down the track and tell his dad what happened. So Nibs tired and pumped on Speed, started going fuckin bonkers talking a mile a minute, about anything that came into his head back further and further before man to the CLAM incident or Weeper where clams baking in the sun died and spurted their last spurt of salt water and thats why humans cry salt water tears. Ha Bullshit....... BTW:Thats why we call current Scientologists "Clams"

So, LRH wouldent let up gave Nibs even more Speed, and drove Nibs further "back" . Then further back to space opera and races of insects. reptiles, dolphins and cherubs. As LRH was furiously typing away. LOL

:hysterical:

Any way they are probably right I was mistooken.

Anything I post, always take it with a grain of salt cause I'm getting older and don't let details get in the way of a good story. :biggrin:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Many Laffies" theory seems like one hell of a handy dodge for just about any 'non-optimum' aspect of Hubbard or his cult.

Not even bad teeth get past "Impostor Ron(s)" to sully the shining visage of "Our Ron".

It could have been fabricated intentionally for that purpose, but it's more likely a sincere delusion on the part of those living out "Our Ron's" obsession for projecting his fairy-tale biography/legacy over the purging plague corpse of his actual biography/legacy.

It's human nature. How many times was Elvis spotted walking around after he died?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
So, LRH wouldent let up gave Nibs even more Speed, and drove Nibs further "back" . Then further back to space opera and races of insects. reptiles, dolphins and cherubs. As LRH was furiously typing away. LOL

:hysterical:

Any way they are probably right I was mistooken.

Anything I post, always take it with a grain of salt cause I'm getting older and don't let details get in the way of a good story. :biggrin:

Yes...

And we are supposed to dig deeply into our mind to release it form poor nibs hallucinations and Good old daddy the mindfucker...

And it was forbidden to laugh ...

This story itself, could explain the fair gaime of Nibs...he was such a threat out...

Thank you!

beltway

Bone Idle
It's human nature. How many times was Elvis spotted walking around after he died?

LOL good point. Maybe there's a little gang of super-fans who have invented a few extra cloned Elvises to take the blame for his putting on weight, substance abuse, etc. in order to make their mental shrine to The King even shinier?

With this revolutionary "impostor tech", Elvis fans who believe in "impostor Rons" can conjure an impostor Elvis to 'handle' what looked like his attack on Man's Only Hope:

"That S.O.B. group... All they want is my money"