ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

IAS Event 2016 - St Hill

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Axiom142, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

2. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Is it just me or does David Miscavige's canned word salad seem to be getting even worse than L. Ron Hubbard's?

"As autumnal winds swept the rolling downs, well-dressed attendees from across the globe entered the Manor drive to greet family, friends and new acquaintances. By 7:00 p.m. on Friday, the crowd of thousands gathered in the Grand Marquee for the weekend’s centerpiece event.

“Welcome to the glory of the IAS,” said David Miscavige, the ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. “While for that matter, welcome to a glory surpassing any glory since we first pledged ourselves to mankind, and so, to hold these beliefs as self-evident—that whoever infringes on the rights of one, infringes on the rights of all; that those at the back of humanity’s line keep everyone waiting at freedom’s door; and, a failure to salute the lowest human being is a failure to salute humankind. But, in the same breath, we also pledged to recognize the magic in every living thing and thus, the majesty of the IAS. While beyond even that, let it be said you don’t make that kind of pledge unless you can live up to it, which, of course, we can. And, of which, you will be totally certain before this night is done.”

Over the course of three hours, Mr. Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, detailed 12 months of achievement and humanitarian action."

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3099506#ixzz4MiwXyUAs

3. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Lying liar lying.

4. Little David

Little David Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for the photos and of course the protest at such an Ideal Event Location!

5. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

I wonder how many non-humans he slapped that day before his speech. Oops wait they were humans but those weren't slaps they were salutes gone wild, hmmm

6. Leland

Leland Crusader

Hmmm.....David Miscavige said Magic? Magic in living "things"....?

That is some curve ball....

7. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

I think the Grinch said it best.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUg5UTC3x3A

8. grep

grep Patron

Doubt is not a crime. I love that.

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

So what "tone level" does that show? And this is from an official press release, I believe, so it's the best pic they've got of him!

You gotta love that jacket, though, in terms of excellent tailoring. His hair and clothing look really impressive if you can just sorta remove the Dwarf himself out of the picture.

Paul

10. skep

skep Patron with Honors

Is there any picture of the Diminutive Midget that doesn't have that pose?

11. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

I vaguely remember some item from Mark Headley (?) about why he adopts that "commanding" pose or something.

Paul

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  12. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Good question. Maybe he has a stuck picture and that is why he is an SP?
    Can you send in Paul's robot to save any further humans from being harmed and also to chain him down long enough to be rundown whoops I mean some specials rundown? I hear there is some used titanium laying down under somewhere protecting improperly transcribed sauce.

13. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Ahh, Saint Hill. So many memories ....

The leafy lanes ..... the beautiful castle ..... the Manor ..... the Scientologists.:omg:

14. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Anyone have a good guess on numbers at the event?

A good start would be how many coaches arrived.

15. xenusdad

xenusdad Patron with Honors

[video=youtube;AOh2ktrjB4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOh2ktrjB4o[/video]

16. xenusdad

xenusdad Patron with Honors

We counted 3 coaches.

17. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

More declining stats.

18. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

And how many cockroaches ? :coolwink:

19. John McGhee

John McGhee Patron

Pity that such a good post was completely nullified at the end, by suggesting that mother hubbard’s shitty "tech" is any less destructive than his miscavige-run shit tech. Wake the fuck up! Ever heard of snow white? Disconnection? Exploitation? All hubbard creations.

20. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

Huh? I've been out for quite some time John and know about it all. Seems you fail to understand my sarcasm.