IAS reg the RPFers in ANZO!

G

Gottabrain

Has it happened yet? Has he actually signed over the $?

Can I help in any way?

Feral

Rogue male
See, I'd always heard of the IAS regges going after RPFers in LA area--from what I saw and heard, it was one way to speed up your departure a bit if you could reg something from your family. Saw stuff like this years ago when at Athena. Also, some would be sort of 'deputized' to reg public, without it being broadcast that their 'reg' was on the RPF. I know my son, in a completely different area of the world was put onto getting donos when he was (unconfirmed, but damned 99.9% sure) doing RPF. Just never thought that this did NOT happen.

Me too - I thought this was normal RPF stuff? Arent they always regged as part of their cycle?? Same with any big ethics cycle - anytime you have to do a "blow to the enemy" that means hand over to the IAS any cash you have.
I know anyone wanting to get through A-E has to donate BIG bucks to IAS. It just isnt considered good enough if you dont.

This isn't correct.

There is an HCOPL that specifically forbids cash donations as an amends. Of course DM's church has been in violation of this for some time as it has by even setting up the IAS, Ideal org scam ad infinitum.

But the fact remains, donations don't constitute an amends project.

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm not surprised at all, certainly I'm disgusted and despise the cult and all that it entails.

Any funds like:

Insurance Money = Motivator Money, so ya have to hand it over.

Inheritances = External influence, so ya have to hand it over.

Having any other source of income = Out exchange

SO members who have money or a flow of income are then a potential flight risk so best to screw them down and take it all, can't have SO members planning a future of retirement or better still blowing and having a real life.

What's yours is theirs and what's theirs is theirs.:angry:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
SO members who have money or a flow of income are then a potential flight risk so best to screw them down and take it all, can't have SO members planning a future of retirement or better still blowing and having a real life.

If a SO member has money, the standard auditing commands will not work.

1. If you blow, do you know what you will be doing?

2. Flipping hamburgers.​

(run alternately to full EP which is that nothing blows)

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stat

Is there anything in this "church" that money can not buy? Ugghh...

Quote:

By HelluvaHoax

Yes.

Freedom.

The actual product they are supposed to be selling.

That's what I thought.

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
I am not surprised I suppose, but it still nauseates me. I knew Dave Bowen in Adelaide. The money he has been left was from Gladys, his grandmother. She was a long time $cn - if she wanterd $cn to have the money she would have given it to them not to Dave.

Yep ..... lower than whale shit.

Kerry's got dough!

The irony of the systematic financial rape of the RPF as well as the regular SO crew is that the Captain of AOSH ANZO, Kerry Crutchfield is independently wealthy. Her area of wealth is...you guessed it; Real Estate!

She has an income from several properties in Queensland as well as a considerable inheritance if memory serves me.

In her protected position she can point her finger at who should be reged and set the wolves loose any time she wants. Staff in trouble with com-evs looming are a vulnerable insecure lot!

Currently she's immune from the vultures but her fate was sealed a long time ago. Soon she will go the route of all her predecessors on that post. RPF or declare looms for her, there are no happy endings for anyone who gets a high position in the Sea Org.

When the mighty fall the carrion eaters are particularly vicious. Bad luck, huh?

She's also the mother of the cold blooded real estate scammer Carly Crutchfield of Ccorp fame.

Carly has a unique scheme going where she finds some property with development potential and promises a profit to the naive owner, she acquires the right to profit from the sale without EVER risking her own money! It's done like this; Ccorp puts a design together for the site and gets approval to build from the council (Development Application or DA) She has several clients who pay to be *elite club* members that she's baffled with bullshit on her Central Files and when she absolutely has to come up with a stake, say for a deposit or heaven forbid a purchase fee, she cons one of them into taking the risk by funding her.

As I said she then goes onto acquiring a development application (DA) to develop the site into a block of luxury apartments and sells it onto a builder. If there is profit after paying the financier and the owner she cleans up. But when things go sour she leaves the others holding the baby as she usually does the deal through a $2 shelf company, because it's at arms length she can just liquidate the entity and walk away.

If the victims want any recourse she simply wears them down through legal shifts and moves. Once they are ploughed into the ground while she's threatening to sue for defamation should they dare to speak out, she then settles for a paltry amount and a gag order.

Where did you ever learn that one Carly? You're a cunning little stunt, I'll give you that!

Don't worry Kerry you'll undoubtedly be able to stave off the declare while you still have some money! Just don't let CSCAM get their hands on it.

Cop ya later!

Last edited:

Outethicsofficer

Love the info BIA...

Kerry should just ensure her daughter honors her agreement with Protest, ConCorp is going to spatter all over the street, there will be blood! Carly's actions are despicable even for a ex CMO biatch.
James

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
It would be pretty funny if Carly ended up screwing Kerry out of her cash though :)

Terril park

Sponsor
I remember some years ago someone commenting that mail tampering
is illegal and the laws in the US have very big teeth on this subject.
May be its the same in Oz?

Also perhaps another TV programme on the RPF if there are enough
witnesses now.

But wait, there's more...

Some of the reg cycles i saw were the turning point for me realising what a crock of shit goin up the bridge really was. I saw an elderly man, terminally ill, offlines for decades, get referred to the org for some assists etc, in his final days. What it turned into was an all out sucking up war to get him to leave his house and money to the org in his will.
Even tho he was anti-scn, because he was dying the so mission in our org made out he was a devout scn to his relatives in order to cover up his leaving his house to the org. Those so mission shits got lots of staff to help in winning him over, going to his funeral and pretending we knew him, all in the name of obtaining an ideal org. The mission was in the org, traumatising staff and public on and off for 5 yrs.
Another elderly public was regged out of her house and entire super. She was moved into a crap home, in debt, with no income, she didn't qualify for the pension. 85yrs old and totally shafted! That's what you can look forward to- whatever you give is not enough, you have to give it all.
In another ideal org cycle, the so mission i-c got staff and public alike to sign up for credit cards and give the whole limit to the org- then pay it back at 20% interest. Is this an on.policy action or even legal? They got many people to lie about their income so they could get a higher limit, or shop around if they got rejected by one company. It was the going thing to do, staff especially were pressured into doing it.
Thank god my app didn't get approved, i'd still be paying it off! Fuckers.

Arthur Dent

Some of the reg cycles i saw were the turning point for me realising what a crock of shit goin up the bridge really was. I saw an elderly man, terminally ill, offlines for decades, get referred to the org for some assists etc, in his final days. What it turned into was an all out sucking up war to get him to leave his house and money to the org in his will.
Even tho he was anti-scn, because he was dying the so mission in our org made out he was a devout scn to his relatives in order to cover up his leaving his house to the org. Those so mission shits got lots of staff to help in winning him over, going to his funeral and pretending we knew him, all in the name of obtaining an ideal org. The mission was in the org, traumatising staff and public on and off for 5 yrs.
Another elderly public was regged out of her house and entire super. She was moved into a crap home, in debt, with no income, she didn't qualify for the pension. 85yrs old and totally shafted! That's what you can look forward to- whatever you give is not enough, you have to give it all.
In another ideal org cycle, the so mission i-c got staff and public alike to sign up for credit cards and give the whole limit to the org- then pay it back at 20% interest. Is this an on.policy action or even legal? They got many people to lie about their income so they could get a higher limit, or shop around if they got rejected by one company. It was the going thing to do, staff especially were pressured into doing it.
Thank god my app didn't get approved, i'd still be paying it off! Fuckers.

This type of thing has had many evolutions...credit card juggling, mortgaging, inheritances, etc. I know I shouldn't have any surprise about it but this revs me up...a campaign on the unpaid staff?? :angry:

Cannot some legal case be brought on about this? Pleeezzzeee!
Anyone? Fraud? Mail-fraud? Coercion? Harassment? A complaint to the a consumer organization?? Nada?? :confused2: