What's new

IAS reg the RPFers in ANZO!

Did you know the IAS vultures are circling on the ANZO RPFers? Not bad enough that they are living like rats but seems if you got bucks they'll let you dine out at least until you hand over your doe.

Dav Bowen has been on the program since late 2004. He came into some $ as an inheritance from his grandma. Now his graduation is being held up until he hands it over. Of course he got to eat out while they were working him over.

Same thing for former Power FSM Carlo DeLorenzo, he's on the RPF for a list 1 RS, go figure the guy got over a 1,000 people into the Church in Sth America with Ange Pinto back in the day but then joined the Sea Org. Bad move, he was in Madrid before it opened as an idle org. He became the fall guy for a lack of div 6. A girl from Gold said he had a List 1 RS and he's been on the RPF for about 10 years now. First in PAC where he was 7 years on his route in sec check. He then came to ANZO. Well he got some bucks when his Italian mother died. The IAS vultures circled in, once in PAC where he gave and they bled him again recently for another $6,000 in ANZO.

Vickey Dickey has been selling off the farm in NZ and every time she gets money coming in the IAS get tipped off by the RPF I/C, Marlana O'reily, who reads all the mail. They come in and dine her until she bleeds more bucks for the cause. She then gets to return to her life of squalor on the RPF where she gets shit for spending some of her $ for an A/C in the double door garage where all 28 RPFers were living in that hot box. Same goes for her son Edward who's the SO Standards and Discipline I/C, he also gets to bleed, in between his getting the bad people to run up and down the fire escape at the AO or wash dishes for their failure to extort money for the cause.

These also include one Shimona Jefford who only recently graduated the RPF and was posted as DofP but now she gets to wash dishes so she will learn that the way to true spiritual freedom is extorting money by whatever means. She pretty BIs and may hit the eject button soon.

Hey Edward, what's it feel like to be the vehicle of oppression while your inheritance is hemorrhaging away from the "standards" that you enforce?

Dumbarse!

Cop ya later!

The Clam

Patron with Honors
Have no reality on how the COS can keep someone on RPF for that long? I thought RPF was only a month or some. Doesn't someone on RPF wise up to the riff. Hell murders do less time than those RPFers. DM must be taking lessons from Kim Jong il. I am surprised that DM doesn't lock RPFers in cages.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Even with probably over a billion in reserves the vultures of the C0$ still crowd in and chow down to all that left is bare bones.

Most ethical group on the planet?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
IAS reges have hit a new low (and I didn't think that was possible.) :puke:

And I wonder if the RPF I/C gets a "spotters fee" for pointing out the monied for the reges? :confused2:

I mean, where the fuck is that in the SO basic materials? :angry:

This lot have a LOT of karma gonna bite 'em real soon. :yes:

Keep 'em coming, BIA - it all hastens the day this toxic cult is closed down for good. :yes:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
It is low to reg people on the RFP.

I know of at least two instances where people were regged AT the funeral of a loved one.

Yep, I've seen a memorial service with a reg on each side of someone and I've seen regges in the funeral car with the family member.

Sick stuff. Fucking vultures.

TG1

Angelic Poster
BIA, I have no idea who you are, but you are bringing the goods!

Given the political and media climates in Australia, is it possible / probable that law enforcement and/or Bryan Seymour or another Today Tonight tv journalist could try to expose this beyond-the-pale RPF scene down there?

(I realize that's a naive question, but I still have to ask it.)

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
It hurts so good.

Thank you BIA!
Thanks for posting this. Although it makes me ill, more news surfacing of what utter scum they are is always excellent.

10 years on the RPF??? How does this even happen? 7 yrs. on a routing-in sec check?

This must end.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
False imprisonment, hard labor, and mental torture until he hands over his money.

They are a religion.

They have every right to treat people this way.

mate

Patron Meritorious
Thank you BIA, you sure hit a jackpot there. As FlunkedForLaughing's psychic friend said about the staff at CCInt, they were all brain-dead, zombies, and this is certainly true about the CLO ANZO staff, to be tolerating what is happening at Dundas.

Regards, David.

namaste

You can bet that if it's happening in ANZO then it is happening all over the world.

(Except where the CoS has already been kicked out or not allowed in the first place.)

Thank you, BIA.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mail tampering and extortion. Scientology Ethics in practice.

Also, Edward Dickey was not at the last raid after it was revealed his mother was on the RPF (not saying there is a connection but he has been at every raid previously). Possibly we won't see him again for a while. So Edward knows all this? Wow. That is so bizarre. He gets paid nothing and gets no inheritance.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Just when you think Scientology can't get any worse.

These people make me sick.:grouch:

Opter

It is disgusting.::angry:

And the justification/what makes it right is: it is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.:angry::angry::angry::angry:(that's the Scientology "think").:angry:

Opter

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
huh.

See, I'd always heard of the IAS regges going after RPFers in LA area--from what I saw and heard, it was one way to speed up your departure a bit if you could reg something from your family. Saw stuff like this years ago when at Athena. Also, some would be sort of 'deputized' to reg public, without it being broadcast that their 'reg' was on the RPF. I know my son, in a completely different area of the world was put onto getting donos when he was (unconfirmed, but damned 99.9% sure) doing RPF. Just never thought that this did NOT happen.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
See, I'd always heard of the IAS regges going after RPFers in LA area--from what I saw and heard, it was one way to speed up your departure a bit if you could reg something from your family. Saw stuff like this years ago when at Athena. Also, some would be sort of 'deputized' to reg public, without it being broadcast that their 'reg' was on the RPF. I know my son, in a completely different area of the world was put onto getting donos when he was (unconfirmed, but damned 99.9% sure) doing RPF. Just never thought that this did NOT happen.

Me too - I thought this was normal RPF stuff? Arent they always regged as part of their cycle?? Same with any big ethics cycle - anytime you have to do a "blow to the enemy" that means hand over to the IAS any cash you have.
I know anyone wanting to get through A-E has to donate BIG bucks to IAS. It just isnt considered good enough if you dont.