What's new

IAS reg the RPFers in ANZO!

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
What particularly pissed me off was seeing all the SO members at Flag on post with Patron pins! Some of these guys have been in the SO their entire adult lives and give whatever they've received from their parents and families too. Furthermore, some of these SO members did have jobs prior to joining staff and when they turn 65 or whatever start getting some social security - guess where that goes?

So there I am trying to get through some course or another that I paid for with money I don't have and it's a total "in your face" invalidation - "what, I'm in the SO and am a Patron and you're not on staff and you can't make it go right to be one too?"

That kind of feeling - so each time you're at Flag you spend hour after hour getting regged for more and more for the IAS until you just say "funk it" and let them wack your credit card to the max and at least you don't have to confront it (and your spouse) anymore until the bill arrives in 30-45 days!

@ Dis- Thanks for telling about this. It's bad in more ways than is easily said, did it happen in Perth?

Just a suggestion if you're going to blow the whistle name the bastards! Maybe even tell the families that were gypped from their inheritance, lets not tread too lightly or be politically correct.

Fuck-em I say! I hope the disenfranchised relos sue!

Cop ya later!

Some of the reg cycles i saw were the turning point for me realising what a crock of shit goin up the bridge really was. I saw an elderly man, terminally ill, offlines for decades, get referred to the org for some assists etc, in his final days. What it turned into was an all out sucking up war to get him to leave his house and money to the org in his will.
Even tho he was anti-scn, because he was dying the so mission in our org made out he was a devout scn to his relatives in order to cover up his leaving his house to the org. Those so mission shits got lots of staff to help in winning him over, going to his funeral and pretending we knew him, all in the name of obtaining an ideal org. The mission was in the org, traumatising staff and public on and off for 5 yrs.
Another elderly public was regged out of her house and entire super. She was moved into a crap home, in debt, with no income, she didn't qualify for the pension. 85yrs old and totally shafted! That's what you can look forward to- whatever you give is not enough, you have to give it all.
In another ideal org cycle, the so mission i-c got staff and public alike to sign up for credit cards and give the whole limit to the org- then pay it back at 20% interest. Is this an on.policy action or even legal? They got many people to lie about their income so they could get a higher limit, or shop around if they got rejected by one company. It was the going thing to do, staff especially were pressured into doing it.
Thank god my app didn't get approved, i'd still be paying it off! Fuckers.

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Some of the reg cycles i saw were the turning point for me realising what a crock of shit goin up the bridge really was. I saw an elderly man, terminally ill, offlines for decades, get referred to the org for some assists etc, in his final days. What it turned into was an all out sucking up war to get him to leave his house and money to the org in his will.
Even tho he was anti-scn, because he was dying the so mission in our org made out he was a devout scn to his relatives in order to cover up his leaving his house to the org. Those so mission shits got lots of staff to help in winning him over, going to his funeral and pretending we knew him, all in the name of obtaining an ideal org. The mission was in the org, traumatising staff and public on and off for 5 yrs.
Another elderly public was regged out of her house and entire super. She was moved into a crap home, in debt, with no income, she didn't qualify for the pension. 85yrs old and totally shafted! That's what you can look forward to- whatever you give is not enough, you have to give it all.
In another ideal org cycle, the so mission i-c got staff and public alike to sign up for credit cards and give the whole limit to the org- then pay it back at 20% interest. Is this an on.policy action or even legal? They got many people to lie about their income so they could get a higher limit, or shop around if they got rejected by one company. It was the going thing to do, staff especially were pressured into doing it.
Thank god my app didn't get approved, i'd still be paying it off! Fuckers.
Oh my god, thats even more foul than the crap I saw happening when I was there (although Im sure it was happening behind the scenes). Im hoping it isnt some of the lovely old timers I was friends with, that would just break my heart. :bigcry:

Oh and i forgot to add, it is certainly sop in anzo for guys on the rpf to hand all their cash over, liquidate any assets, if not already done, in order to graduate and be considered a human again. They have to upgrade their ias status to leave the rpf, same with those in ethics. It used to be that donating money didn't count as part of ethics cycles, but now it's expected.
It took a while to stop listening to the yelling and false emphasis on stats and people going free to realise everything involves money now. You can't do anything without paying large sums of cash, and you're not allowed to keep any for yourself and family.
Apparently if you give all your money to the church then you can survive on hopes of going ot.... Time to wake up people!

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Disillusioned - I'm sorry but it was ever thus with the cult.

Back in the late 70's there was a really talented artist on staff in Adelaide who had been in a horrible motor cycle accident and lost the use of one of his arms. To my knowledge he was regged out of every last cent of his insurance payout in the hope that he would regain the use of his arm. He didn't of course. Then, a few years later this same person won a substantial amount in a lottery, and you guessed it - it all went on auditing again.

I have already mentioned another individual in these pages - legally blind, OT something, who used to raid rubbish bins, along with living in a hovel to save enough for more auditing.

Everybody in Adelaide, except for one or two in the field, were as poor as church mice - constantly giving everything they had to $cn. It was nauseating then as now.

True, it's not the same a buying your way out of the RPF, or a lower condition, but the focus was well and truly on money, money, money, even back then.