"IAS victory over the IRS" event

compton

Hi could you seed this torrent again. desperately need this video. thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi could you seed this torrent again. desperately need this video. thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

Scooter had nothing to do with any seeding of the video. He just provided a link to where it once was. And I doubt any here would seed it, or even know how to do that, lol. You may want to ask over at WWP forum.

compton

Scooter had nothing to do with any seeding of the video. He just provided a link to where it once was. And I doubt any here would seed it, or even know how to do that, lol. You may want to ask over at WWP forum.

ah thanks Mary. Yeah someone has been requesting a re up on wwp recently but haven't heard anything back. Really need to fina way to get hold of this video.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I started that torrent in October of 2012 and got about 15% and shut down the computer...one week later I tried to get the rest and it was a no go. Now I wished that I hadn't closed down the computer!!

If anyone gets this thing or knows how please post here.

Thanks!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It says you can d/l the speech at Scooter's link - it didn't work?

http://kat.ph/david-miscavige-ias-speech-t884914.html

If you check the source for that page (Ctrl U), you'll see this by the torrent "link":

Code:
<div class="widgetSize"><span class="torType filmType"></span> <strong>2.6 <span>GB</span></strong></div>
		<div class="widgetSeed"><span class="seedLeachIcon"></span>seeders:<strong>1</strong></div>
		<div class="widgetLeech"><span class="seedLeachIcon"></span>leechers:<strong>2</strong></div>
	</div>

In other words, the display of 1 seeder and 2 leechers is not a real-time display of torrent use, but a hard-coded fake. Now, the torrent may exist and be live somewhere — I'm just pointing out that particular stat is false.

Paul

Anonycat

Crusader
If you check the source for that page (Ctrl U), you'll see this by the torrent "link":

Code:
<div class="widgetSize"><span class="torType filmType"></span> <strong>2.6 <span>GB</span></strong></div>
		<div class="widgetSeed"><span class="seedLeachIcon"></span>seeders:<strong>1</strong></div>
		<div class="widgetLeech"><span class="seedLeachIcon"></span>leechers:<strong>2</strong></div>
	</div>

In other words, the display of 1 seeder and 2 leechers is not a real-time display of torrent use, but a hard-coded fake. Now, the torrent may exist and be live somewhere — I'm just pointing out that particular stat is false.

Paul

Thanks, Paul.