What's new

Ideas for 15 March Pickets

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are you out there protesting, BJ? Just curious... No offense...

I've been known to get out there for a cause I feel is worthy with a group who's purpose I feel is similarly worthy against organizations more corrupt than the CofS...without a mask.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I've been known to get out there for a cause I feel is worthy with a group who's purpose I feel is similarly worthy against organizations more corrupt than the CofS...without a mask.

So then, Bj, what is your purpose here on this board? Just curious. Wondering, you know. No offense again.

And if the mask should not be worn, why do you not use your name here? :)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I heard news of the protests for 15 March were on a major radio station in Dallas.....

News is getting out....:omg:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Honk If Those Wearing Guy Fawkes Masks Are Cowards"

Honk, Björkist, if you seriously believe the CofS would not ruin anyone utterly, if they identified them and had the resources to do so.

Calling sensible people, aware of the ruthlessness of the CofS, "cowards" is deplorable and is a cowardly act in itself! You are hiding behind the CofS brutality by pretending the CofS does not pose a threat to life and liberty.

I suggest you read the "get off the fence" thread. Your post identifies you, as far as I am concerned, as someone who wants the CofS tryanny to survive. Shame on you! :no:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
We have the opportunity to build on the momentum created by the unprecedented picketing of over 90 CoS locations in one day. VWD to ALL on this historic action. Now it is time to focus the message and impinge even more.

1. Free Stress Test setups at pickets. These can be Freezone, or even just Southpark "Test your thetan levels." We can have special questions for staff as well.

2. Unopened bottles of rum as gifts to LRH on his BDay.

3. Alanzo's These's nailed to the door of each Org, ie:

1. End Forced Abortions in the Sea Org

2. Stop Destroying Families through the Despicable Practice of Enforced Disconnection

3. Restore the Right of the Freedom of Speech for all Scientologists

4. Remove David Miscavage and replace him with someone who will follow the Creed of the Church of Scientology.

5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org employees
6. File proper withholding on staff pay
7. Employ properly credentialed medical staff wherever Purifs are delivered
8. Refer clinically depressed, psychotic or suicidal PCs to medical facilities including psychiatry.​

4. Signs for Pauls Robot Auditor promoting his URL....

5. Amnesty for current staff.

.......?

Get as many protesters to wear Fedora hats as you can. The clams will go batshit.

Wisened One

Crusader
All these are great for signs and posting on Org/Mission doors:)

One tiny thing: I amended #5 to include Staff (f/t or p/t).

Wisened One

I think those 8 points are really it.

As long as they do those things, then I personally, have nothing left to criticize of the Church of Scientology.

To me, they will no longer be a destructive totalitarian cult if they make those 8 reforms.

So, let's see them again:

2. Stop Destroying Families through the Despicable Practice of Enforced Disconnection

4. Remove David Miscavage and replace him with someone who will follow the Creed of the Church of Scientology.

5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org (and Staff) employees

8. Refer clinically depressed, psychotic or suicidal PCs to medical facilities including psychiatry.

9. Open all the books to public scrutiny

Any additions or refinements?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Specifically "Freedom to Go on the Internet"

"Church Members are forbidden to Google Scientology"

Also, all of the points of reform on placards too

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Very roughly, on 10 February, approximately 1 person in 20,000 in an urban area went to the local demonstration.

Per this Wikipedia article, there are 259 cities in the US alone with a population of over 100,000. Worldwide, there are, um, many more. :)

Of course, each of these cities doesn't have a Scn org in it. But why is having a Scn org in the vicinity a pre-req for having a demo in a location? After all, it is not the local staff that we are really pointing the finger at, and the target of the demos is much more the media and the general population than the few churchies who may happen to be caught in the building at the time of the protest.

I remember Bea saying she didn't have a local demo to go to. I bet there are many Anons who would like to attend a local demo, to contribute to the motion, but don't relish the thought of a cross-country trip to do so.

So, again I suggest, set up a demo in your local city of 100,000+ if it does not have a Scn presence there. Post it on the forum at www.enturbulation.org by starting a new thread entitled "Spark City, TX" or wherever the location is, not just the US, and see what support you can drum up.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Very roughly, on 10 February, approximately 1 person in 20,000 in an urban area went to the local demonstration.

Per this Wikipedia article, there are 259 cities in the US alone with a population of over 100,000. Worldwide, there are, um, many more. :)

Of course, each of these cities doesn't have a Scn org in it. But why is having a Scn org in the vicinity a pre-req for having a demo in a location? After all, it is not the local staff that we are really pointing the finger at, and the target of the demos is much more the media and the general population than the few churchies who may happen to be caught in the building at the time of the protest.

I remember Bea saying she didn't have a local demo to go to. I bet there are many Anons who would like to attend a local demo, to contribute to the motion, but don't relish the thought of a cross-country trip to do so.

So, again I suggest, set up a demo in your local city of 100,000+ if it does not have a Scn presence there. Post it on the forum at www.enturbulation.org by starting a new thread entitled "Spark City, TX" or wherever the location is, not just the US, and see what support you can drum up.

Paul

Any number of people have had good experiences with 'stealth pickets', in the sense of merely sitting around in an open street cafe type thing with flyers/t-shirts etc and waiting to be asked about them. It can't be pushy or even evangelical, but, it can be interesting and informative.

Beyond that, save some oomph for April 15 and do a picket of your local 'Federal Building' specifically against the 'IRS Chosen People'.

There are lots of possibilities and, hopefully 'anon' adopts the 'tax day' one too.

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
All these are great for signs and posting on Org/Mission doors:)

One tiny thing: I amended #5 to include Staff (f/t or p/t).

Wisened One

Well having recently made a few signs, one MUST use very few words.
I give below my first take on these. And they could be refined.

One needs big letters to be seen.

NO to SO abortions.

Disconnection dispicable.

No Free speech in scn?

Creed senior to management.

5. Provide medical, dental and retirement benefits to Sea Org (and Staff) employees

Health benifits for SO staff.

??

Pay staff a living wage.

Full medical for purif. ( this is available AFAIK. )

8. Refer clinically depressed, psychotic or suicidal PCs to medical facilities including psychiatry.

How do you handle psychotics?

9. Open all the books to public scrutiny

COS accounting fully available.

Terril park

Sponsor

Paul

Oh Yes! Fomenting riots in the streets.

I'm afraid that your SP rating has just exceeded those
awards available on ARS.

Björkist

So then, Bj, what is your purpose here on this board? Just curious. Wondering, you know. No offense again.

And if the mask should not be worn, why do you not use your name here? :)

It's the same thing I told Veda awhile back when he questioned me about it. Of course, he didn't believe me because it didn't support or coincide with his his preconceived ideas, but my purpose here is the same as on other boards I participate in: to communicate with others, have fun and further my understanding of various things.

I didn't say the mask should not be worn. Just that those wearing them come across as cowards to me. That's all.

And usually on public forums I don't broadcast my name or my picture (I'm not asking anyone to do this either), but several people (some not in agreement with me) on this forum know my real name, including you. Also, I'm not here protesting anything.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
It's the same thing I told Veda awhile back when he questioned me about it. Of course, he didn't believe me because it didn't support or coincide with his his preconceived ideas, but my purpose here is the same as on other boards I participate in: to communicate with others, have fun and further my understanding of various things.

I didn't say the mask should not be worn. Just that those wearing them come across as cowards to me. That's all.

And usually on public forums I don't broadcast my name or my picture (I'm not asking anyone to do this either), but several people (some not in agreement with me) on this forum know my real name, including you. Also, I'm not here protesting anything.

Thank you. (BTW: I forget every name told to me as soon as I close the PM. Your secret is TOTALLY safe with me. Kudos.)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cancel SP declares that were for to shut the person up about the wrongs.

Barb

I think you'd have to go for cancellation of all declares and the practice of declaring people. Period. CofS would never in a million years admit to declaring someone for speaking out.

Actually I think that going for any reform is futile. They are too much stuck in group agreements and their own ser facs (make self right and others wrong) to ever successfully reform. The whole thing needs to be torn apart brick by brick and see what rises from the ashes. Possibly something decent may emerge that way.

But they do need to understand why the ex's and the public ar so incensed that they are tearing it apart.

My 2 cents.

Kookaburra