ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Ides of March

Discussion in 'Other Locations Pickets and Protests' started by Mattheas, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Mattheas

Mattheas Patron

Hey Guys,

As I understand it a majority of you will be at the Ides of March! Awesome :], I know Dallas wants an outstanding number representing and we're counting a hundred again so far.

A lot of you haven't been into contact with any of the groups organizing the protests in your city. A lot of them have websites such as protests.texaschan.com Staying in contact with them will help you become aware of secured parking (if it's offered), know the dresscode (bring your party hats), and where pre-meetings will be at.

If you feel like you aren't welcome, forget that! Those who are ex-scientologists you are practically VIP's here. We love hearing from and about you.

If you have IRC, alot of anonymous is on a anonymous IRC network. If you need details I can send you them. For those of you that already know about it then you may recognize PV.

2. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

I talked to a few local one's and since I am kind of afraid to go to picket they don't answer me so I quit trying to talk to them.

I would rather picket in LA where I was tossed and be proud and walk down the street where I was told I was trash.

That is where I would rather picket or at least go but the cost and no place to stay so I don't do it. I am not sure if I am ready anyhow.

Barb