If David Miscavige BLEW - What would his Free Loader Debt be??

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay - get your adding machines cranking - what would DM's free loader debt be? Is there anyone in the Church of Scientology that can off load David Miscavige or is it a true dictatorship?

What your IAS donations buy? You get to feed the mind of David Miscavige's - feed the delusion that he is the biggest, brightest being in this galaxy therefore deserves all sorts of special privlages? Would he have to pay back the billions of dollars he has spent on himself? Would he get to keep his Beemer, Benz, Range Rover, Infinity, Motor Cycles, Italian suits, John Lobb $5,000 shoes etc... or would he have to keep them there for the 15 year old that will replace him?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Stat - you just reminded me when I first got in - the Fleecewind Regg called me and asked for $70,000 for renos - I told him NO - I am not donating that kind of money. I asked him "how old are you?" He said- "24". I asked "how long have you been in the Sea Org?" He said
"since he was 13". I said - "Do you have any idea what it takes to make that kind of money and you are asking me to just give it to you and I don't even know you...do you know how strange and inappropriate that is? What kind of church is this that has young kids asking people for donations that are as much as a house". He kept at it and I hung up on him!! :happydance:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hear you, Idle! Very good point!

Staff and SO members make so little money,
that after a while money are not very real to them.

Besides, they have no choice but "To sell and deliver materials and services..",
otherwise they are a toast because of the stats and all that good stuff.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I wonder, too, how long it would take before anyone announced the fact, they'd all be busy shutting bank accounts down or catching up on their sleep.

Has he had any training or processing to pay for?

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
I think if things got too "hot" for DM, he would do what Hubbard did. Say he was stepping down and go off the grid, but in reality he would take the big bucks with him, and would, of course, still be the "decider", with his hands in everything. He would put one of his well trained seals in as the new COB, and he would still be living large.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Clearly if he blows he will do so in an "on-source" manner:

L. Ron "Not a War Hero" Hubbard said:
When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail on every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia and bribe the police.

HSSC

Patron
Probably everything he drives and wears is accounted to the Church,tax free and most likely (for security reasons :biggrin:) he had destroyed all invoices regarding his past (VERY past) courses/processing. So if he blew he would have to pay zero or worse the church owed him money!

myrklix

Patron with Honors
When I first read the thread title I thought it might be a joke with some witty answers. Then I saw it wasn't in the 'humor' category. Oh well.

narconon-1.png

:lol:

Gib

Crusader
On another note, my question is if he blew or if he died, like riding his bicycle one day, and just dropped dead , or he grabbed the copper rods and couldn't discharge himself, and died

then who or what would take over?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
On another note, my question is if he blew or if he died, like riding his bicycle one day, and just dropped dead , or he grabbed the copper rods and couldn't discharge himself, and died

That is the making of a new thread - watch for it! :wink2:

Sindy

Crusader
My hope is that his freeloader debt (he is the ONLY one who actually deserves a freeloader debt -- for everyone else, NOTHING comes for free) is calculated and enforced in a court of law.

Gib

Crusader

How come nobody knows the answer to my question? I don't know.

Does anybody else? :confused2:

And by the way, where the hell is Idle Morgue? He/she hasn't been posting.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious

No need for anyone (or any"what") to take over.

DM's death would be 100% Standard Tech of OT XV, where he knowingly and causatively dropped his body to join Ron in Target Two. All OTs would be expected to follow suit, after wrapping up their respective MEST cycles.

Ideal Orgs could run themselves, staffed by non-OT volunteer employees, to finish the job of clearing this prison planet.

But LRH better keep an eye on his stash of KOOLs, to make sure DM doesn't "borrow" a smoke from Big Thetan number 1.