What's new

If Griffee shows up ..

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know there has been criticism of her. But when I was in, she was me friend and she as a good friend. (Before the gaot stuff most people have commented on.) Even when she was correcting me, she was helpful and good to me.

I'd like to say hello ...

duddins

Patron Meritorious
I know there has been criticism of her. But when I was in, she was me friend and she as a good friend. (Before the gaot stuff most people have commented on.) Even when she was correcting me, she was helpful and good to me.

I'd like to say hello ...

Hi Grundy the bodyrouter! Trying to route in a new one for us Eh?

Joking aside....I was checking out earlier threads on Griffee and I think that the complaints about her were posted mainly on ARS and not ESMB. A far more understanding and welcoming crowd is to be found here!

Although I dont think I knew her, much of what I have read on her at ESMB has been positive:yes:

I hope she can find her way here too!:)

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Grundy the bodyrouter! Trying to route in a new one for us Eh?

Joking aside....I was checking out earlier threads on Griffee and I think that the complaints about her were posted mainly on ARS and not ESMB. A far more understanding and welcoming crowd is to be found here!

Although I dont think I knew her, much of what I have read on her at ESMB has been positive:yes:

I hope she can find her way here too!:)

Well, whether she posts or not - that is up to her. But she is my friend and I want to say "Hi! I Love You! (As a friend - Im not making a pass lol)"

BTW - is she still married into the Howsen bunch or did they get divorced?

And are all of the Howsens still in? Any of them that used to be AO come here? David (Griffee's brother-in-law) was a good guy. Her husband was okay too, but I didn't know him as well.

If she sees this, and reads posts I have made, she will know exactly who I am.

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I liked Griffee too.

Since we were both C/Ses, we kinda crossed paths a few times. Even though I never worked at AO. Sometimes I had to deal with her for different C/S reasons.

She may read my whole story and figure out who I am. Maybe not. Maybe with a name and a pic she would know me. If she is anything like me on remembering people.... (because C/Ses see alot of people, SO and public and staff and its hard to keep up, unless one is from the same org, which we were not. I never worked at the same org as her at the same time).

Nonetheless: Hello Griffee!! I hope all is well with you. If you make it to this board, feel free to shoot me a PM.