What's new

If Only We Could...what we'd tell YOU

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Many of my friends on chat here make posts to people lurking.
One day I realized probably few (if any) in the chat are lurkers still "in" C of $,
for to even be able to post in chat...you have to have made so many posts,
here, first.

So often either from talking to people asking me about waking up, or just
thinking---I wonder IF I could---if any of us could tell people "in" facts we
now know, what would be some of the key things we'd tell them? :confused2:

For me....first and foremost I'd ask people to think about how self-censoring
is built in...and thus they CANNOT look. :think:

I know their answer to this, as I used it for years: "I CAN Look at whatever
I want...I just don't choose to look at things filled with lies". Truth is: If you're
"in" your Creed of a $cientologist says "Man has the inalienable right to free
speech AND free though". Yet, it's a "high crime" to talk with an "SP".
So really? You can't.

But! Here's s nifty secret now: The Net.
No one will know IF you write to any of us. :omg:
Freedom REALLY Is yours...if you take it and use it.

They'll tell you "that's proof Tory is 1.1" If you honestly think
I'm "1.1" when you haven't even talked with me, OR watched
any of the 500 videos I've made---you have MU's on the Tone
Scale. *I* am NOT "1.1" (covert hostility). Me? If I'm pissed,
you'll be the first to know.

This throwing around of "labels" was a HUGE part of my waking up.
I just got sick of it. Back then I thought:
WHY ---if we're the most able---do we (those
still "in") have to label EVERYONE who isn't a Scientologist, and often
many who are still "in"?

I'm sure you have many other things you'd say to those "in"
IF you could. We KNOW many lurk here...so please take time
to mention them, here.

And know this:::::::::::::::: I love you! :bighug:

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thankyou: Synthia! Ok, so? If you could tell anyone "in" ANYTHING.>>>

what would you, Synthia...say?

You mentioned :heartflower: :hug:....LOVE. Ok, IF you're "in"...especially
if you're on staff, OR higher on the "Bridge"..you know :biglove::flowers2::blowkiss:

Is thin. How many times have those "in" gone out dancing? :happydance::dancer::dance3::dancer:

Manners? I was ever amazed at how bad "Scientologists "in" demonstrated
either bad or no manners. On OT 7--I even turned myself into Ethics re this,
saying: "These are some of THE snottiest, exclusive people I've ever known.
What is wrong?" They: "We don't know--but we see it, too, and you are
the ONLY person (at Flag) who has ever mentioned it to us."

And you? What you you say, if you could???

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I've wondered about whether there is a "one shot" statement that could be made to a Scientologist which might, maybe, kinda, sorta start to get them to sneak onto the internet or whatever. I've come to the conclusion that, no, there is no such thing. Each individual Scientologist seems to have to reach a certain level of tolerance, and each level depends on individual circumstances. It also depends on how such an exchange takes place; an anon at a RAID would, I suspect, have a harder time being listened to than, say, bumping into an old friend in the supermarket. Its at the stage, where the Scientologist has already decided to look, when the best time to encourage and lead on by example occurs.

I have, however, come up with a "one-shot" wonder that would put a stop to the abuse being carried out: "you're under arrest". Depends on who says it, though ; )

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid

I've wondered about whether there is a "one shot" statement that could be made to a Scientologist which might, maybe, kinda, sorta start to get them to sneak onto the internet or whatever. I've come to the conclusion that, no, there is no such thing. Each individual Scientologist seems to have to reach a certain level of tolerance, and each level depends on individual circumstances. It also depends on how such an exchange takes place; an anon at a RAID would, I suspect, have a harder time being listened to than, say, bumping into an old friend in the supermarket. Its at the stage, where the Scientologist has already decided to look, when the best time to encourage and lead on by example occurs.

I have, however, come up with a "one-shot" wonder that would put a stop to the abuse being carried out: "you're under arrest". Depends on who says it, though ; )

How about this: 'Oh my God! Are you still doing Scientology? Jeez, that is so Manic Suppressive, haven't you heard?'
:biggrin:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
My favorite idea is to ask them if there are some things about scientology that it's not safe to know about.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

No OTs there, just a Dwarf?

Anonsparrow in DC told me that he used to watch me and the few others out there picketing DC Org, and the mere FACT someone was out there made him start to doubt....After he left, he has been relentless picketing at DC, doing the same for others...

Link to Some 1998 picket picket pics

a single person's presence at a picket, says a thousand words, including:

"If there were any OTs in Scn, why is he standing there?"

Some result of previous discussions of this, before there was an ESMB are here, but these are LETTERS not one-shot sentences.

Dear Scientologist,
N.B.: This document contains no references to "advanced materials", OT levels, etc

Scientology books and lectures contain observations and technology on the subject of life in all its aspects.

In the technology, LRH stresses the importance of confronting what is actually in front of you.

The TRs are about confronting anything and being in communication. Being able to observe and to look without flinching away. And able to communicate to anything.

In auditing a PC who won't confront his bank is said to be rabbiting. Making up incidents is said to be "dubbing in". An auditor who cannot confront the PC's bank, no matter how entheta, is not much of an auditor.

Confront of such things is said to be without injury, as long as one is truly confronting. (continues here Dear Scientologist #1) Page includes Hubbard's Coroners report

Dear Scientologist #2

Dear Scientology Staff Member,
N.B.: This document contains no references to "advanced materials", OT levels, etc

In the introductory lectures and books, as a new Scientologist you learned about ‘the confusion and the stable datum.” With demonstrations and examples, you understood that by selecting one item, say, washing the casserole, you’d no longer be overwhelmed by your messy kitchen. By returning one vendor’s phone call, your mountain of office paperwork was no longer unconfrontable.

After some auditing, you gained the end result of Life Repair, “knowledge of truth and the way to personal freedom.” Following this, numerous technologies were studied and utilized in dealing with life situations and understanding others. (Thetan-mind-body, reactive mind, barriers to study, conditions formulas, communication formula, definition of a problem, overt/motivator sequence, ARC triangle, service facsimile, etc.) Many of these technologies are quite ancient, but were never before presented to you in such bite-sized applicability.

continues here Dear Scientologist#2

Dear Scientologist #3

This was originally addressed to a person using the nickname 'coccoon' on xenu.net's chatboard

I know you're out there! Listen up.

Some people assumed you were trolling or lying about something, yet nearly everyone believed you right away when you said you'd had enough and were leaving for good.

I have my doubts--you may have meant it when you said it, but I'm betting you haven't looked your last at the OC message board.

You weren't around when I got started posting, so you may have missed how come there are large gaps in my postings. My job prevents me from watching and posting to a.r.s. or the OCMB as regularly as I'd like to. I do try to get back and clean up all loose ends, even if it takes me a week or two--or more.

If you do wish to continue our dialog but not on the MB, you're welcome to contact me via e-mail. I will treat it as private.

However that may be, here's my response to your public message(s):

"Dan

"First of all, I apologize on my last post where I said "15 years." I don't know if that was a typo or a misread, but 25 years is very, very impressive and your input is most valuable to me. "

No offense taken. Clearly none was intended. Errors occur.

"I'm glad to hear what you said about Messiah or Madman (or whatever,) because I immediately had the same impression. "

Continues here: Dear Scientologist #3

More:

Letter #4 3 page writing by Volney Matheson

Letter #5 Imagine a Letter from Ron (uses what we had learned about Hubbard's use of covert hypnosis at time of writing)

Demons of Freedom (essay)

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
To all you lurking Scientologists and Sea Org members:

You will no longer be in a perpetual lower condition for the rest of your life if you get out. Get out and be free!

There are plenty of people who can help and support you to get you on your feet.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
It takes time for some people to get out of Scientology
completely, that is why they are lurking, and lurking, and lurkin at this board and many other anti-Scientology boards. Trying to prompt them to step out is counterproductive. Instead, we should wait until they are ready to step out in their own terms. I am sure that someday they will tell the stories about their encounter with Scientology, but that day is not today.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Yes, Arnie. Just the FACT that there are protesters, regardless of how well informed or not they are (as most scios will NOT have the mustard to approach and talk to them) demonstrates that PR Area Control is OUT. No OTs are capable of handling them. The law can't be twisted to get rid of them. And they are RUINING the name of Scientology for a whole new generation of kids who might otherwise have been infected with the Scio viral meme.

The dwarf and his uniformed stasi cannot control a bunch of clowns in Guy Fawkes masks, but they are supposed to be able to handle intergalactic space Nazis?

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors

Arnie, I know that you have been saying this for years but I disagree with that statement.

I just don't think it all boils down to that one factor.

I don't think the simple fact that someone is or isn't standing outside of the building with a picket sign in his or her hand is the determining factor as to whether there are OTs in the church or not.

Now, I'm not saying that there are OTs in the church, if there are, how many, or whatever, I'm just saying that I don't believe that one single consideration you point out is the single solitary factor that determines whether there are OTs in the Org or not.

I mean, a person could be standing out there just because, well, they just left a mental hospital and their nuts that would have absolutely nothing to do with whether their are OTs around.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
If OTs were capable of controlling MEST and Life, they wouldn't be there, I think is the point. But they are there. Thus, no OTs.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
If OTs were capable of controlling MEST and Life, they wouldn't be there, I think is the point. But they are there. Thus, no OTs.

I think you are confusing controlling MEST and life with controlling others. Nobody can control the actions of a crazy person.

Again, I don't think someone standing outside the building means that much. Sometimes you can have people standing outside your house not because there is a lack of some condition but because of the existence of that condition.

What I'm trying to say is that there could be other reasons for why someone is standing outside the building with a picket sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

Arnie is saying that there couldn't possibly be some other reason.

I'm saying that there is other possible reasons as why someone would be standing outside the building with a protest sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

Last edited:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think you are confusing controlling MEST and life with controlling others. Nobody can control the actions of a crazy person.

Again, I don't think someone standing outside the building means that much. Sometimes you can have people standing outside your house not because there is a lack of some condition but because of the existence of that condition.

What I'm trying to say is that there could be other reasons for why someone is standing outside the building with a picket sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

I'm saying that there is other possible reasons as why someone would be standing outside the building with a protest sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

There are a million reasons why someone stands outside an org with a protest sign, but not to a Scientologist who is "OT", or even a Scientologist who believes he will gain greatness by doing scientology courses. If the supposed "Operating Thetan" had the abilities he supposedly has, then surely he the "OT" could make the SPs go away, but he can't.

If the OTs were so OT, they wouldn't care less who were outside their orgs protesting, but they do care because it ruins their image.On top of that many of the supposed "OTs" are now SPs, how does that work?

Are you arguing for the sake of it?

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
No OTs there, just a Dwarf?

Anonsparrow in DC told me that he used to watch me and the few others out there picketing DC Org, and the mere FACT someone was out there made him start to doubt....After he left, he has been relentless picketing at DC, doing the same for others...

Link to Some 1998 picket picket pics

a single person's presence at a picket, says a thousand words, including:

Some result of previous discussions of this, before there was an ESMB are here, but these are LETTERS not one-shot sentences.

Dear Scientologist,

Scientology books and lectures contain observations and technology on the subject of life in all its aspects.

In the technology, LRH stresses the importance of confronting what is actually in front of you.

The TRs are about confronting anything and being in communication. Being able to observe and to look without flinching away. And able to communicate to anything.

In auditing a PC who won't confront his bank is said to be rabbiting. Making up incidents is said to be "dubbing in". An auditor who cannot confront the PC's bank, no matter how entheta, is not much of an auditor.

Confront of such things is said to be without injury, as long as one is truly confronting. (continues here Dear Scientologist #1) Page includes Hubbard's Coroners report

Dear Scientologist #2

Dear Scientology Staff Member,

In the introductory lectures and books, as a new Scientologist you learned about ‘the confusion and the stable datum.” With demonstrations and examples, you understood that by selecting one item, say, washing the casserole, you’d no longer be overwhelmed by your messy kitchen. By returning one vendor’s phone call, your mountain of office paperwork was no longer unconfrontable.

After some auditing, you gained the end result of Life Repair, “knowledge of truth and the way to personal freedom.” Following this, numerous technologies were studied and utilized in dealing with life situations and understanding others. (Thetan-mind-body, reactive mind, barriers to study, conditions formulas, communication formula, definition of a problem, overt/motivator sequence, ARC triangle, service facsimile, etc.) Many of these technologies are quite ancient, but were never before presented to you in such bite-sized applicability.

continues here Dear Scientologist#2

Dear Scientologist #3

This was originally addressed to a person using the nickname 'coccoon' on xenu.net's chatboard

I know you're out there! Listen up.

Some people assumed you were trolling or lying about something, yet nearly everyone believed you right away when you said you'd had enough and were leaving for good.

I have my doubts--you may have meant it when you said it, but I'm betting you haven't looked your last at the OC message board.

You weren't around when I got started posting, so you may have missed how come there are large gaps in my postings. My job prevents me from watching and posting to a.r.s. or the OCMB as regularly as I'd like to. I do try to get back and clean up all loose ends, even if it takes me a week or two--or more.

If you do wish to continue our dialog but not on the MB, you're welcome to contact me via e-mail. I will treat it as private.

However that may be, here's my response to your public message(s):

"Dan

"First of all, I apologize on my last post where I said "15 years." I don't know if that was a typo or a misread, but 25 years is very, very impressive and your input is most valuable to me. "

No offense taken. Clearly none was intended. Errors occur.

"I'm glad to hear what you said about Messiah or Madman (or whatever,) because I immediately had the same impression. "

Continues here: Dear Scientologist #3

More:

Letter #4 3 page writing by Volney Matheson

Letter #5 Imagine a Letter from Ron (uses what we had learned about Hubbard's use of covert hypnosis at time of writing)

Demons of Freedom (essay)

Because what you can't or won't confront will persist. That was easy :biggrin:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Tory, for this thread.

I posted the following to FB yesterday:

A new (and better) definition of S.P.
S.P. : Superlative Person
One who dares to think, feel & Love even
in the face of any and all (even illegal)
opposition.

uniquemand

Unbeliever

Are you saying that crazy people are not living?

I would define a life form as having the capacity to act intentionally, though at single-cell level, these intentions might be "extend pseudopod to get more salinity" or some such.