What's new

If Only We Could...what we'd tell YOU

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Many of my friends on chat here make posts to people lurking.
One day I realized probably few (if any) in the chat are lurkers still "in" C of $,
for to even be able to post in chat...you have to have made so many posts,
here, first.

So often either from talking to people asking me about waking up, or just
thinking---I wonder IF I could---if any of us could tell people "in" facts we
now know, what would be some of the key things we'd tell them? :confused2:

For me....first and foremost I'd ask people to think about how self-censoring
is built in...and thus they CANNOT look. :think:

I know their answer to this, as I used it for years: "I CAN Look at whatever
I want...I just don't choose to look at things filled with lies". Truth is: If you're
"in" your Creed of a $cientologist says "Man has the inalienable right to free
speech AND free though". Yet, it's a "high crime" to talk with an "SP".
So really? You can't.

But! Here's s nifty secret now: The Net.
No one will know IF you write to any of us. :omg:
Freedom REALLY Is yours...if you take it and use it.

They'll tell you "that's proof Tory is 1.1" If you honestly think
I'm "1.1" when you haven't even talked with me, OR watched
any of the 500 videos I've made---you have MU's on the Tone
Scale. *I* am NOT "1.1" (covert hostility). Me? If I'm pissed,
you'll be the first to know.

This throwing around of "labels" was a HUGE part of my waking up.
I just got sick of it. Back then I thought:
WHY ---if we're the most able---do we (those
still "in") have to label EVERYONE who isn't a Scientologist, and often
many who are still "in"?

I'm sure you have many other things you'd say to those "in"
IF you could. We KNOW many lurk here...so please take time
to mention them, here.

And know this:::::::::::::::: I love you! :bighug:

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Tory!

Thanks for all you do. You are overlooking one thing here that
will prevent people from looking. In order to keep moving up the
bridge, they have to go into session. The first thing the auditor
does is fly ruds. Since the E-meter is infallible (they believe),
they know they will get caught since they have been told that
it is a crime to look.

Imagine how the world would have turned out if the inquisitors
had lie detectors during the middle ages.

:coolwink:

THIS IS NOT A JOKE POST

i'm talking regularly with regges. Regges, who are friends with friends.

Since I have nothing to lose, I just ask questions.....

whatever seems real and appropriate

I'm a semi hot prospect.

they have to stay in ARC with me. Thursdays come but once a week.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
THIS IS NOT A JOKE POST

i'm talking regularly with regges. Regges, who are friends with friends.

Since I have nothing to lose, I just ask questions.....

whatever seems real and appropriate

I'm a semi hot prospect.

they have to stay in ARC with me. Thursdays come but once a week.

Regges have friends?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I think you are confusing controlling MEST and life with controlling others. Nobody can control the actions of a crazy person.

Again, I don't think someone standing outside the building means that much. Sometimes you can have people standing outside your house not because there is a lack of some condition but because of the existence of that condition.

What I'm trying to say is that there could be other reasons for why someone is standing outside the building with a picket sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

Arnie is saying that there couldn't possibly be some other reason.

I'm saying that there is other possible reasons as why someone would be standing outside the building with a protest sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

What ? The Introspection RD doesn't work ? :duh:

Power won't handle the SP case? :duh:

:omg: Ron lied !

:roflmao:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Like there was no " one shot clear " there has not been a " one shot out of the cult " either.

If there were I'd devote a lot of time to using a megaphone to empty orgs of public & SO.

But, damn it, each person is different & takes a different amount of time to get out.

I'll continue to work on anyone I can talk to & sometimes it is slow, slow going but they are worth helping get free of the cult.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It takes time for some people to get out of Scientology
completely, that is why they are lurking, and lurking, and lurkin at this board and many other anti-Scientology boards. Trying to prompt them to step out is counterproductive. Instead, we should wait until they are ready to step out in their own terms. I am sure that someday they will tell the stories about their encounter with Scientology, but that day is not today.

What helped me and my friends get out is just hearing your stories. We all experience the "weirdness" and lack of "delivery of what is promised". The outpoints are red beakons. All that is needed is to read other's posts and then one starts to realize it is not something "they are doing wrong" ... Scientology is a SCAM! Happy posting. Continue and may you all flourish and prosper! :yes:

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
If the supposed "Operating Thetan" had the abilities he supposedly has, then surely he the "OT" could make the SPs go away, but he can't.

Why do you feel that becoming OT has to do with the ability to control the actions of others? Where do you get this idea?

That would be a puppet-master or a slave-master.

We all agree that the greatest OT there is would be.... God. But even God can't control what people do. There's no greater OT than God.

History is proof of that.

To say to someone that they are not OT just because there's some nut outside with a protest sign is his hand is absurd.

Ever stop to think that maybe there is a guy outside with a protest sign not because there isn't OTs but because there is?

Ever heard of the truth that goes: "Whenever your put order into something, disorder shows up and blows off"?

Maybe the "disorder" in this case is a crazy protestor, who shows up and then later, leaves ( blows off ).

Here's another possible reason why Arnie was standing outside an Org with a protest sign, just for the simple ability to be able to say: "if there were any OTs here, I wouldn't be here" and no other reason. Maybe the only reason he went to the Org was to be able hold up that sign saying that.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
Are you saying that crazy people are not living?

No.

The greatest OT there is would be God. And even he can't control the actions of others.

But for some reason, a Scientologist is expected to do something, ( control the actions of everyone ), that even God can't do and if he doesn't, he's not OT.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
What part of "cause over matter, energy, space, time and life across all dynamics" didn't you understand, Dude?

Let's not conflate fictional beings with fictional states (like OT) that people can have, now.

Misterfabian

Patron with Honors
What part of "cause over matter, energy, space, time and life across all dynamics" didn't you understand, Dude?

Life meaning cause over YOUR LIFE not controlling others to the point where they are slaves or puppets.

Even God can't do that. You're misunderstand what he meant.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
No.
But for some reason, a Scientologist is expected to do something, ( control the actions of everyone ), that even God can't do and if he doesn't, he's not OT.

Are you talking about the Abrahamic God here? If so, there is a large amount of scripture that disagrees with you.

Also, "Advance" contains plenty of stories of "OTs" influencing / controlling other people. What's your basis for the idea that OTs can control MEST but not other beings?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Tory - just wanted to thank you for your youtube vids.:thumbsup:

Me too! :bighug:

It was a cold and darkly night when I first started doing some research on familiar cult, and lo, here's this wonderful up-beat lady laying it all on the line, and such a wonderful eye-opener it was!

Another big THANKS to ya Tory, loves ya gal!

ttyl~ cheerio!

:cheers: & :rose:

vumba

Danielle Chamberlin
I would like to say to any lurkers who have been afraid to make the big move... it is definitely not as scarey out in the "Wog" world as you have been led to believe. Also, SPs are not Suppressive, but rather Super, Special, Smart, Smiley, and most of all, as I have found on this site, SUPPORTIVE. Please do not be afraid, but instead take the road to freedom. Freedom from constraints, lack of money, lack of sleep. You will be able to see family and enjoy real family time. You won't be under the constraints of heavy targets and tight scheduling. You will be able to enjoy lovely holidays. You will be able to talk to and argue with, or debate with whomsoever you wish without fear of retribution.

If you are in the S.O. you will be able to have a family, keep pets, own or rent your own house, own a car. You will be able to afford lovely clothes - what Havingness hey ?! You will be able to see that communication means opening up your heart to all of your fellow man and not just people who are deemed "in good standing" or not declared.

Have courage and take that step... we are are for you. :heartflower::heartflower:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arnie, I know that you have been saying this for years but I disagree with that statement.

I just don't think it all boils down to that one factor.

I don't think the simple fact that someone is or isn't standing outside of the building with a picket sign in his or her hand is the determining factor as to whether there are OTs in the church or not.

Now, I'm not saying that there are OTs in the church, if there are, how many, or whatever, I'm just saying that I don't believe that one single consideration you point out is the single solitary factor that determines whether there are OTs in the Org or not.

I mean, a person could be standing out there just because, well, they just left a mental hospital and their nuts that would have absolutely nothing to do with whether their are OTs around.

For sure there are many *other* angles one *can* take---to TRY to speak with a member still "in". This is why I began this thread.

However, Arnie IS right: IF (((IF))) they had just ONE "OT" (per what Hubbard said about "OT's" and their supposed abilities).............

We would NOT be having this conversation.
They would be able to blow us away OR handle us, etc.

They can't.

End of story, morning glory :omg:

Sometimes THE simplest things are THE most profound.
That's why they're missed, over and over and over.

Love is all there is, anyways, and that's VERY scare within this
mafia-like organization.

As someone told me yesterday---who is still "in", just waking up and leaving (has left, but "under the radar"):

"Tory----this organization makes the mafia look like pansies."

OT's? HA~ If you're "in" and reading this: Bail while you still can~!
((Keep in mind LRH did, why not you?))
The way out IS the Neeeeeeeeeeearest doooooooooooooor!
Take it while you still can. I'm not kidding here.

Tory/Magoo
:rose:

I think you are confusing controlling MEST and life with controlling others. Nobody can control the actions of a crazy person.

Again, I don't think someone standing outside the building means that much. Sometimes you can have people standing outside your house not because there is a lack of some condition but because of the existence of that condition.

What I'm trying to say is that there could be other reasons for why someone is standing outside the building with a picket sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

Arnie is saying that there couldn't possibly be some other reason.

I'm saying that there is other possible reasons as why someone would be standing outside the building with a protest sign other than the reason Arnie gives.

Hi Fabian! Welcome to the board! How about if it is two or three dozen noisy people standing around outside with masks and picket signs? :)

I think I would say this...that it is all right to change your considerations about anything, as you learn and grow and get new data...it doesn't make you a degraded being to change your mind about things...you don't have to feel stuck with the same old considerations, just out of loyalty to a group, a cause, your family, etc...:)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
What I would say is -

How nice would it be to be able to speak and think freely, without having to self edit those words and thoughts for fear of having to answer to someone else?