What's new

If you are too stupid to handle or confront, SP declare! - DM's Modus Operandi

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

Does that mean you are going to apologize to me for your earlier behavior? I have not seen any liability formula to sign from you yet.

I have done so by email. Let me know if you have it.

As you can see, I can falsely assume I'm at power. I should not have joked about your youth. I'm truely sorry.

We can work out any amends by PM and see how we can get Emma to unlift her bans on my other "valences":p

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
OK PMD/Truth Reviled/RAVIL OBNOMIS,

Firstly, you can't have 3 operating accounts. I don't allow sock puppet accounts on this board (even though yours are known & obvious). So chose which moniker you want and I'll close the other two.

Secondly, I'm prepared to give you another chance (as you've publically apologised) but will be keeping an eye on you. There is no room here for personally insulting other members.

So please let me know which name you prefer and I'll fix it up.

R

RAVIL OBNOMIS

OK PMD/Truth Reviled/RAVIL OBNOMIS,

Firstly, you can't have 3 operating accounts. I don't allow sock puppet accounts on this board (even though yours are known & obvious). So chose which moniker you want and I'll close the other two.

Secondly, I'm prepared to give you another chance (as you've publically apologised) but will be keeping an eye on you. There is no room here for personally insulting other members.

So please let me know which name you prefer and I'll fix it up.

Thank you Emma. I apologize for any enturb. The matrix-like awakening of leaving the COS has not been easy but I'm much better now and have found a proper target for my "attention" to call it nicely. :D

Rehab PMD if you would be so kind. And trash the other 2. Also remove the ban on my IP range.

I'm heading home now, see y'all mañana!

PMD:eyeroll:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Ok, all done.

PMD is the only valid account you have and your IP range should be fine.

Welcome back and remember to play nice now! :cool:

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok, all done.

PMD is the only valid account you have and your IP range should be fine.

Welcome back and remember to play nice now! :cool:

Thanks for the second chance. My IP is still banned though. :eek:

Pascal

What a bloody waste!

Yeah, someone who probably caused more miracles than Christ now pruning tape.:angry:

Reminds me of the book of Genesis, God putting stupid Adam beside the "forbidden" tree of knowledge. Insane indeed.:eek:

Little Bear Victor

Yeah, someone who probably caused more miracles than Christ now pruning tape.:angry:

Reminds me of the book of Genesis, God putting stupid Adam beside the "forbidden" tree of knowledge. Insane indeed.:eek:

Yes, it is almost exactly like dropping a maniac in the middle of a church and seeing if anything gets disturbed.

V