What's new

Illegal Alien - my name - Adrian Kelsey, South African

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
HI, after having been on this board for some months now posting as Illegal Alien the time has come for me to introduce myself.

My name is Adrian Kelsey a South African currently living in Australia.:hattip:

About two weeks ago I found through the net an old friend who had gotten out of Scientology and was out spoken about Church Management.

It was really awesome to find somebody I actually knew from years ago who has seen through the lies of Scientology and we got chatting. To have a face behind the name was really cool.

Due to this I decided I would post my real name as I am sure there are others out there who know me and I them and I think this makes us stronger as a group, you know somebody may say "Holy crap I know him, I wounder what happened" or something like that and that may start them really looking.

Carmel, Emma and all those working with the Senator all I can say is :clap::thumbsup::happydance::hifive:

Anonycat

Crusader
Welcome, and I think it is wonderful how exes are bringing the cult to answer to its crimes. Thank you and your Aussie friends! You are all making the world a better, safer, saner place!

Evolution

Patron
Hello Adrian! Welcome!

I am a Kiwi, in Oz.
So I guess we both have a home awy from home.
I think I recall your name, from somewhere, but not 100%
Will PM more details if its ok?

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Great news

HI, after having been on this board for some months now posting as Illegal Alien the time has come for me to introduce myself.

About two weeks ago I found through the net an old friend who had gotten out of Scientology and was out spoken about Church Management.

It was really awesome to find somebody I actually knew from years ago who has seen through the lies of Scientology and we got chatting. To have a face behind the name was really cool.

Due to this I decided I would post my real name as I am sure there are others out there who know me and I them and I think this makes us stronger as a group, you know somebody may say "Holy crap I know him, I wounder what happened" or something like that and that may start them really looking.

Carmel, Emma and all those working with the Senator all I can say is :clap::thumbsup::happydance::hifive:

Well Done Adrian!
That is great news.:yes: Its really something when someone from home expresses this as its comforting to know those you know and trust have also seen the light.

I am very sure there will be hundreds more as there have been so many contacting us too, so do well my friend:happydance:

TG1

Angelic Poster
What an entrance you have made here, Adrian! After helping your son find his way home from the SO and RPF, I daresay you are already in the ESMB Hall of Fame.

Welcome!

TG1

AnonKat

Crusader
geluk

Veel geluk gewenst vanuit Nederland ;)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You are an inspiration to any and all who would stand up Scientology's destruction of families.

Keep going.

Others need you.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi

Hi AI/Adrian :wave:

:thumbsup: Good work, getting your son out :woohoo::hifive: - quite an inspirational event. :mindblow::winner::forsure: :D

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi Adrian,
Welcome and congratulations on a very successful operation. Your success will no doubt, encourage others to follow in your footsteps, to achieve similar results.

David.

Robert H

Patron
Hi Adrian,

Good on going public.

I was the Qual Sec on Joburg Day when you were having auditing under Des Khourie. Not sure if you would have remembered me.

Well done on the work on getting your son out.

Robert Horn

G

Gottabrain

Hi Adrian,

Congratulations on coming forward publicly and openly. :happydance::clap:

By the way, you're awesome. :thumbsup:

Love,

Sheila Huber