What's new

I'm not Anonymous and have no intention on becomming one

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Here it is:
Message to Scientology
Hello, Scientology. We are Anonymous.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your litigious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda video into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us. Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet and systematically dismantle the Church of Scientology in its present form. We acknowledge you as a serious opponent, and we are prepared for a long, long campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere.

We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us Legion, for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the Anon's actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon Anonymous. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

Visit http://forums.whyweprotest.net :guyfawkes:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
"we do not forgive" is not something I'm interested in joining.

:no:
But you quite like: 'Never fear to harm another in a just cause' - I take it? - And the 'Penalties for Lower Conditions' PL?

Arhmm.. Don't think that Anonymous 'slogans' are like Hubbard's bombastic pontifications.

:yes:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
to me, "we do not forgive" means "we never forgive" .NEVER means not at any time, not only in this body. And since I still believe in recoirnation, I can not make a postulate like that.

---

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agree

V for Vendetta, IMO, is a modern classic movie, very well acted, with an important social message, great casting, great music, great production, good writing...

You could do a lot worse than to watch that movie.

THIS /\ /\ /\ Agree. :guyfawkes: I love the movie, I love the mask . . . Not all wear it. Scn does target protestors - seek them out, fair game them and harrass them, doing stuff - but once out, fark them, so to speak :D

Sindy

Crusader
No offence but...you need to figure out what side of the fence you are on. Your doubt is obvious, expecially from the last thread you started. This is why you are being targeted by scientology/scientologsts. They know doubt when they see it.

Have to agree here. I only say this because of your last post though, not this one. It just seems it would help you but what do you think?

Last edited:

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Have to agree with this comment 100% You really need to decide.

And I did. :yes:
Last year, in jan I desided to do my doubt formula (before that I still was trying to make attemps to retrn to S.O and follow my re-entry program and do :eyeroll:conditions :duh:
But last jan I posted my dobt formlula on ESMB, on facebook,on some freezone websites and on my blog and sent it to lots of scientologists ,letting them know that I'm not supporting DM's church any longer and that is when
all those disconnections started.

---

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
That's true. But I already did my doubt formula and publicly posted it everywhere. The reason that I still talk to some scientologists is to help them to do their doubt formula and somethimes I sucseed in it, sometimes I don't. But I will keep trying

Well, it sounds to me like you need to do another one. Here is what you posted in a new thread the other day:

Just when I thought I was totaly out, I realized I'm still in. I spent about 6 month on facebook trying to help my friends who was in church and after they dropped me off the friends list, I was trying to help their friends and friends-of friends, just by chatting with them once in a while.
And I thought, I was just fine, but when I started getting messages (see examples below) I still have this kinda weird feeling that I must come back (NOT THAT I'M INTENDING TO DO SO, NOT AT ALL) but it's still there , on the back of my mind, deep deep inside, and I still have BIs ,like scns are pushing all my bottons all at once . :nervous:
Any tips how to handle that?
P.S
Just don't tell me to block them, because I promote on FB "disconnection is blowing from a problem" thingy and since I started , I never blocked anybody.
~~~~~~~~

"I know going up the conditions is hard sometimes but it's better to belong to the main group. No matter if mistakes are made we are the most ethical group and we will make it. So, please handle whatever you

need to and come back, as public if you want; We need you and you need us and you know by now that we will never implant you or hurt you like you were done in the past"

------------------
." I have to say thats really sad why u left us. u have (had) so much potential."
---------------
"When this society collapses you'll see all the money in the world won't help you. But for now it helps organizations contact more people to try to get them up the Bridge while they still can. After that, it doesn't matter -- except where you are on your OT levels"
------------------
"Stop trying to restimulate other people's banks, or confuse people who are reaching for Scientology for the first time. Get your critical comments OFF internet and do not natter with others who have mutual out-ruds. It is totally not ok. If you do that people may start listening to you and actually addressing any injustices you may have suffered if you feel you have. But who wants to listen to someone who is mouthing-off to others. It is wasting valuable time we do not have to waste. Just count how many barrels of oil are leaking each minute, how many freedoms are being quashed by new laws every hour and you may understand what I am telling you."
----------------
"I just wanted you to know that your actions are not only disgusting, but foolish beyond belief. I hope for your sake you wake up before its too late"
------------
" It's never too late to come back"
-------------
"See you in the next life"
--------------
:no:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20562

freet43

Patron with Honors
how do we know that?

Maybe they were in before and just don't remember being in before?

Maybe they really did "come back"....

Quite a few anonymous know a LOT about Scientology, despite claiming they were never in.

What else would explain the fixation by these anonymous folks on this horrible group -Co$ - when there are lot of other horrible groups in this world and numerous other abuses etc...

Marina

Firedragon wrote:

This is partly true, but it's mostly untrue.

1.) Most Anons have never been in scientology.

2.) Most Anons are not "high school kids" (probably very few are teen-age).

3.) Yes, the visible Anons that protest are younger, many (but not all) are college age.

4.) A large percentage of Anons are (like myself) are professionals who have been out of college for several decades.

Firedragon wrote:

This is partly true, but it's mostly untrue.

1.) Yes, Anons are subject to "group thinking" -- this manifests predominantly as a "good thing" that enables us to accomplish the task.

2.) Some Anons are involved "to find girls" or as a social activity, but not most. Most already have families and a social life. Compared to other social action groups, the socializing is infinitessimal. There are no meetings, no holiday parties, no social events, and most Anons stay anonymous -- even to each other.

3.) On the whole, your idea that Anons are simply following friends the way some might in high school is simply wrong. My friends have NO interest in scientology whatsoever. I'm sure some Anons have friends who joined, but most Anons discover the group through the Internet. Some may become friends, but I suspect even that is rare.

Think about it. Anonymous is simply NOT a good organization to join if your interest is socializing. Any local social action group or charitable cause would give someone MUCH greater opportunity to meet people.

fisherman

Maybe they were in before and just don't remember being in before?

Maybe they really did "come back"....

Quite a few anonymous know a LOT about Scientology, despite claiming they were never in.

What else would explain the fixation by these anonymous folks on this horrible group -Co$ - when there are lot of other horrible groups in this world and numerous other abuses etc...

Marina

There are an awful lot of people who know quite a bit about Hitler's Third Reich, I doubt they were all Nazis in this life or a past life. There are also a lot of people who are familiar with Saddam Husein and his regime. I doubt they were all Iraqis at one time.

freet43

Patron with Honors
we don't know that either

do we?

Marina

There are an awful lot of people who know quite a bit about Hitler's Third Reich, I doubt they were all Nazis in this life or a past life. There are also a lot of people who are familiar with Saddam Husein and his regime. I doubt they were all Iraqis at one time.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

4826263838_165143f77d.jpg

THIS IS WHY

freet43

Patron with Honors
perhaps

but it is not like there was a lot of publicity about the injustices...

how did all these folks hear about the abuses...

and a lot of people got mobilized quickly....

why Scientology and not the other abusive groups?

and, many of them have excellent TRs, good comm cycles, etc....

I just wonder...

Marina

Why call it a fixation? Perhaps they saw injustice and acted.