What's new

I'm not good with pm's - Please forgive me or correct me!

Carmel

Crusader
Request.....

Hey Guys,

I've had an extrememly busy last month or so.....there's a lot that has gone on behind the scenes to get things to the stage where they are at now. This last week the intensity of demand has tripled that of the last month.

In this last week, for whatever reason, I have received hundreds of pm's and emails from ESMBers requesting info, and sometimes nudges on those pm's or emails, when they aren't answered in a short space of time. I have too many to answer, or so many that my willingness to even look at answering them is minimizing hourly. There's still a lot of work going on behind the scenes, regarding this Inquiry.

Can I ask you please to direct any requests for info, sites, addresses, or whatever, to be directed to someone other than me (and other than Emma). I'm feeling swamped. Of course I welcome your pm's and any info relevant to the Senate Inquiry getting over the line, but right now, extra demands or requests are getting a bit much.

Yes, I will go on chat, and post a bit, and I may appear idle, but I am not......I need and want some time out from time to time and I take it when I can or need to.

Things will settle, when the Inquiry has the thumbs up in Parliament. In the meantime, I'm asking that ya cut me some slack, and if ya need to know something, please ask someone else. :p

Thanks,
Carmel

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Carm - you done great. Take it easy and do not worry about answering PMs - get to them when YOU want to. Anyone nudging you - refer them to me.

Terril park

Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I've had an extrememly busy last month or so.....there's a lot that has gone on behind the scenes to get things to the stage where they are at now. This last week the intensity of demand has tripled that of the last month.

In this last week, for whatever reason, I have received hundreds of pm's and emails from ESMBers requesting info, and sometimes nudges on those pm's or emails, when they aren't answered in a short space of time. I have too many to answer, or so many that my willingness to even look at answering them is minimizing hourly. There's still a lot of work going on behind the scenes, regarding this Inquiry.

Can I ask you please to direct any requests for info, sites, addresses, or whatever, to be directed to someone other than me (and other than Emma). I'm feeling swamped. Of course I welcome your pm's and any info relevant to the Senate Inquiry getting over the line, but right now, extra demands or requests are getting a bit much.

Yes, I will go on chat, and post a bit, and I may appear idle, but I am not......I need and want some time out from time to time and I take it when I can or need to.

Things will settle, when the Inquiry has the thumbs up in Parliament. In the meantime, I'm asking that ya cut me some slack, and if ya need to know something, please ask someone else. :p

Thanks,
Carmel

Hi Carmel, mailed you Panda and Nick Xenophon on how the COS are religious bigots re their hypocritical attacks on the FZ. I've got lots of data on that and some that no one else has. This may be the right time for this story to be told. Hopefully it can stop their bleatings about attacks on religions to a screaming halt.

You seem to be the go to girl. :) Got a nice reply from Panda, but non
from Nick X. Maybe delagate?

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Carmel

Totally get it Carms,

you have definately been doing a lot of work along with others, PM's & lots of questions are to be to be expected as we have all just been seen on national T.V. so there will be a lot of questions from those who know each of us and I guess you will get questions that are regarding what you have announced as probably all of us have been getting.

I for one can not answer on your behalf on questions people relay to me on what you said, so maybe others are in the same boat. However guess you just answered many now with this post. The enquiry will ask the questions and the answers will come to light.

Cheers.

Shredder

Patron with Honors
Totally get it Carms,

you have definately been doing a lot of work along with others, PM's & lots of questions are to be to be expected as we have all just been seen on national T.V. so there will be a lot of questions from those who know each of us and I guess you will get questions that are regarding what you have announced as probably all of us have been getting.

I for one can not answer on your behalf on questions people relay to me on what you said, so maybe others are in the same boat. However guess you just answered many now with this post. The enquiry will ask the questions and the answers will come to light.

Cheers.

Yes, we all have additional hats, but you haven't seen the incredible amount of correspondence and workload outside of the ESMB and critics' arena.

I think what's been missed here is that Carmel has made a request - for others to seek some assistance from another source - because of the overload, not only in the last 5 weeks, but because it is not going to lighten in the near future.

I have seen this as I live on her property.

Peta O'Brien

I'm slack when it comes to answering pm's - I feel bad about it, but I haven't been able to "fix" it.

Crikey! Does anyone else have this problem, and do any of you understand this? - Or am I just a bloody slack bitch? (probably am! :eyeroll: )

:whipped:

Mark A. Baker
p.s. Luv ya anyway! :arose:

Sir Facer

Patron with Honors
Yes, we all have additional hats, but you haven't seen the incredible amount of correspondence and workload outside of the ESMB and critics' arena.

I think what's been missed here is that Carmel has made a request - for others to seek some assistance from another source - because of the overload, not only in the last 5 weeks, but because it is not going to lighten in the near future.

I have seen this as I live on her property.

Peta O'Brien

Wow I think I have been totally misduplicated here, all I meant to say was its pretty hard to ask someome else what occurred in an incident if they were not there, if someone publicly announces something they have witnessed in the church you would normally query the person that witnessed it and announced it, who else is one going to ask if they have no Idea who was present.......I dont recall saying I did not see or know that there is an overload, just simply stating it was to be expected.