What's new

"IMAGINE" ... a short bedtime story

billheichert

Patron with Honors
Great story! It's so obvious when you are out. What a con.

I always wondered why nobody noticed that we have to re-buy things that were sold to us that were defective? Also cob rtc is supposed to be in charge of quality control so to speak...with so many "mistakes" under him over the years, in a real company he would have be fired long ago. More evidence of a carefully constucted con.

I remember paying a huge sum of money for the latest red & green vols a few years ago. when I got them home, there was a large envelope included that had dozens of correction pages! I had to go through each one and paste the correction pages over the mistakes...Why didn't I notice that it was a crock!

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Great story! It's so obvious when you are out. What a con.

I always wondered why nobody noticed that we have to re-buy things that were sold to us that were defective? Also cob rtc is supposed to be in charge of quality control so to speak...with so many "mistakes" under him over the years, in a real company he would have be fired long ago. More evidence of a carefully constucted con.

I remember paying a huge sum of money for the latest red & green vols a few years ago. when I got them home, there was a large envelope included that had dozens of correction pages! I had to go through each one and paste the correction pages over the mistakes...Why didn't I notice that it was a crock!

Yeh and how about the new Basics - like you mean to tell me that Ron never ever read any of his books after they were published and went " hey this is wrong and that is a typo etc " . :duh:

This is even after the fact that several of the books had already been re-released a few years earlier by DM himself - as being 100 % correct :duh:

And I even hated those stupid cartoon characters they had - I thought they were so immature But still I fell for it :duh:

AHHHHHhhhhh !

When you are out the con is so obvious - it must be difficult sometimes for Anons to understand why we couldn't just see it. I can see how Scientologists look like such idiots for staying in - but when I was in I always thought of myself and other OTs in particular as very intelligent !

Hahahaha !:duh:

Mrs Pattycake

Patron with Honors
Hey thanks everyone for your lovely comments - I was just having a bit of fun with it - starting to be able to laugh about it all at last.

I haven't really posted or written much in the past year - it was a bit of a tough one for me. Just in terms of separating myself out from the C of S - I am surprised at the time it has taken.

I think my viewpoint now is very different from my first posts when I got out. So thanks to all of you who contribute to this board - its a great healer to know that you were not alone in failing to recognise the insanity of the C of S and are not alone now you have left and on the journey to recovering yourself.

L Vick

PS.
Hey Emms good to hear you've had similiar thoughts - please feel free to share.

And dchoice - I really like the idea of the movie star endorsements ! Definately makes it a "must have " product ! And of course it would be officially registered as a non profit organisation because it's very existence is the only faint chance this whole universe has of surviving !