What's new

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM NICK XENONPHON'S OFFICE RE: PETITIONS

anon2487

Patron with Honors
Carmel, please could you post/confirm that the contact information they'd like to be used are the same ones that appear on his website, namely:

By email: [email protected]

By Fax: 08 8232 3744

By mail: 212 Grenfell Street, ADELAIDE, SA, 5000

I just wanna avoid any ?$!# ups [if say they're meant to be going to his media guy, rather than the public addy etc.]

Thanks.

Carmel

Crusader
Carmel, please could you post/confirm that the contact information they'd like to be used are the same ones that appear on his website, namely:

I just wanna avoid any ?$!# ups [if say they're meant to be going to his media guy, rather than the public addy etc.]

Thanks.
Yep, contact details above are correct. :)

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re the e petition, I'll just leave that out of it altogether, as the person with access can easily speak with you anyway (as I understand it).

Hi, could you pls amend the OP to update the info so that people DO fax and email petitions? Tks.

Carmel

Crusader
OP was amended 15 mins ago, Cherished.....maybe the op can also amend to include that it's all good re online petition.

anon2487

Patron with Honors
Alright, done done done and done.

What a ?!"# up. Sorry if I played a healthy part in contributing to it by posting this thread.

anon2487

Patron with Honors
Last question Carmel, what is the LATEST that these petitions need to be received by?

I know that the Senate thang kicks off at 12:30pm, but presumably they need it before that.

Once it's know, hopefully people can still go out and get moar. Even if it's just a quick whip round the office/college/or whatever.

nex

I'm sorry for causing confusion :3 And thanks guise for getting it all confirmed and making our life easier. Here's hoping we hit 1000 on the online petition.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm happy to hear that the online petition is OK. Just had a little bout of paranoia there for a minute. :nervous:

Thank-you Anon101, whoever you are. :thumbsup: