What's new

IMPORTANT: RINDER and other senior Scientology executive strata

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And still we get "innocents" like Petraph33 asserting that this sort of thing didn't and doesn't happen! :melodramatic:

Well, it's not that I don't belief OSA's or whoevers undercover work. But to be told that you are being outcast, being actually and "thruthfully" declared SP with all connections cut and being kicked out of Scn to go to the "enemy" with uncertainty to get "back in" then, I am not so sure about people being willing to go that way.
Surely I would have gone on an undercover mission myself and have attended daily Network Coordination Council meetings where OSA actions got coordinated... so am well aware of that fact thank you...., but I don't think this is what was originally talked about in this thread - or did I get that wrong in the first place? :unsure:

I think the suggestion that brought this up was a speculation that Mike Rinder might be on an 'undercover' mission and merely playing at being 'blown'. Admittedly, a possibility, but a low probability to my mind. Among other things, he's not openly 'blown' yet and, for an 'undercover' he's a little too prominent. After all, if the 'Church' had to *admit* to the charade when he came back 'in from the cold', there would be way too much explaining to do to the wogs.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think the suggestion that brought this up was a speculation that Mike Rinder might be on an 'undercover' mission and merely playing at being 'blown'. Admittedly, a possibility, but a low probability to my mind. Among other things, he's not openly 'blown' yet and, for an 'undercover' he's a little too prominent. After all, if the 'Church' had to *admit* to the charade when he came back 'in from the cold', there would be way too much explaining to do to the wogs.

Zinj

After reading this "salesman in Virginia" thing I wondered if he was selling real estate like Ronnie Miscavige. So I checked the Virginia Real Estate licenses online. Ronnie is there, but not Mikey.

Paul