What's new

In honour of Fummy. R.I.P my darling friend

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
What was his favourite music?

This is so hard. I am really having a very tough time.

Um, I don't think Fummy had favourite music - he just kind of enjoyed all sorts of music. He was really interested in all types of music. He was a really curious kind of creature.

I think my heart is broken. I'm off my rocker. I don't even care.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
This is so hard. I am really having a very tough time.

Um, I don't think Fummy had favourite music - he just kind of enjoyed all sorts of music. He was really interested in all types of music. He was a really curious kind of creature.

I think my heart is broken. I'm off my rocker. I don't even care.

I thought this may happen ... it takes a few days for the loss to really impinge sometimes.

Get yourself off to the local cat's home when you feel a bit better, I bet there's a little treasure waiting for you as we speak and Fummy would approve I'm sure.

:biglove:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahh, SallyD, how lucky you are to have had such a partner to help you through the troubled times!

Fummy looks to be the twin of Virginia's "Fancy Girl" . . . she too is totally black.

Fancy Girl helped me heal a troubled back . . . she used to snuggle up to where my back was injured and PURRRRrrrr . . . and the vibration was so soothing and harmonious, it just did me good.

Virginia says it is what cats do to heal others.

Fancy Girl is in fact perhaps the most loving creature I have ever experienced . . . it's just a spiritual aura she has about her . . . and she is totally telepathic! Even to the extent we have to be careful of what we inadvertently project that involves her, this because she'll go into hiding if it is not what she wants or she gets upset if she picks up we are going away for the weekend or holiday.

Of course, one thing we can sometimes miss is the point of how much we help and benefit our fury friends by our partnering with them . . . and I am sure Fummy benefited enormously from your partnering with him.

I sense he might still be in touch with you :coolwink: so you might be well advised to get his OK before you take on any new cat if that is on the cards :biggrin:

R

Roger there's very odd things going on here. I keep seeing a shadow and I think it's him. I'm off my rocker of course and I don't know if its day time or night time, but if I look at the clock I can work it out.

He was my best friend Roger. He saw things happen to me, he witnessed it. He stayed by my side.

I bought a soft toy today. It kinda feels like him. It brings a little comfort. I think if Fummy had been able to talk he would have told you what I can't remember. About the abuse. He saw it. It's very odd how this is troubling me so much - I don't know. Memory is funny stuff.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I thought this may happen ... it takes a few days for the loss to really impinge sometimes.

Get yourself off to the local cat's home when you feel a bit better, I bet there's a little treasure waiting for you as we speak and Fummy would approve I'm sure.

:biglove:

I thought about it today - about going to SPCA and even if I just look at the cats. But I just feel like I might cry all the time and make a big dick of myself.

The house is all wrong. I feels dead here without him. Just walls and stuff. I want to go away.

He was all I had left from the old life. I know that may not make any sense but he was. He was best part of the old life. The part that wasn't toxic and full of hatred and crazy cult stuff.

I know it will get better. I have a really good therapist that I trust. I know I will get through this. I've just lost so much the past few years. I'm kinda over it. I feel jinxed. A screw-up.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

cat_hamm.jpg

*pay no attention to my avatar​

This is very cute. Thank you. I like hammocks too. They are very comfortable.

Leland

Crusader
:hug:

You'll always have your friend in your memories......

You can Skype with me anytime....(that will shock you awake! :eyeroll:)

Last edited:

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
Oh Sally,darling, I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you and your sweet Fummy. I lost my darling Siamese, Lucius, nearly a year ago. I still cry when I think of him and I carry his collar with me always. Incredible the impact our furry friends can have on our lives. :bigcry:

The pain can be so unbearable when we lose our precious pets. With time it gets easier and I know you've been through so much. But, I also know that you're one tough cookie! Just remember that we're all here for you.

:bighug:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I thought about it today - about going to SPCA and even if I just look at the cats. But I just feel like I might cry all the time and make a big dick of myself.

The house is all wrong. I feels dead here without him. Just walls and stuff. I want to go away.

He was all I had left from the old life. I know that may not make any sense but he was. He was best part of the old life. The part that wasn't toxic and full of hatred and crazy cult stuff.

I know it will get better. I have a really good therapist that I trust. I know I will get through this. I've just lost so much the past few years. I'm kinda over it. I feel jinxed. A screw-up.

Go and have a little look at the fluffy waifs ... there may be a newborn with a "Fummy" vibe about him (or her) waiting for Ma to come and pick him up (you'd have to wait a few weeks to take him home though but that could work out OK as it would give you time to move on and be ready).

:whistling:

JustSheila

Crusader
Awww, Sally. :heartflower:

Condolences. It's so hard to lose a friend, and an animal companion is loyal through thick and thin.

One of the churches around here once created quite a stir by posting, "Yes, Animals Have Souls" on its message board out front.

Spirit is spirit. Animals, too.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh Sally,darling, I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you and your sweet Fummy. I lost my darling Siamese, Lucius, nearly a year ago. I still cry when I think of him and I carry his collar with me always. Incredible the impact our furry friends can have on our lives. :bigcry:

The pain can be so unbearable when we lose our precious pets. With time it gets easier and I know you've been through so much. But, I also know that you're one tough cookie! Just remember that we're all here for you.

:bighug:

I've got this fluffy toy that I'm carrying around. And I'm watching endless documentaries and just trying to sleep and eat something.

Do you have pic of your Lucius you could post here? Only if you feel you would like to but I would love to see your dear friend if you did want to. I am so sorry you lost your dear friend.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Awww, Sally. :heartflower:

Condolences. It's so hard to lose a friend, and an animal companion is loyal through thick and thin.

One of the churches around here once created quite a stir by posting, "Yes, Animals Have Souls" on its message board out front.

Spirit is spirit. Animals, too.

He knew stuff Sheila. He knew me. He had this energy which filled the air with joy and lightness. When he looked at me, everything just felt better.

When I was being abused (God I hate that word) Fummy would come lie beside me and everything felt easier. It only really hitting me now how much he helped me get through those dark shitty days. He was like this ray of light and hope to keep me going.

Leland

Crusader
Well, its 5AM here....and your posts made me want to see my cat. She is not "my" cat....but lives outside....mostly at my neighbors. So, I went outside and sat on the front porch...and made my noises...and she came in a bit.

When I first met her....a year ago or so, I didn't think she was attractive....she has a two colored coat...and it looked odd to me...on her face.

But over time, I grew to like her looks. She is very stand offish....and doesn't like me picking her up. But she does like her belly rubbed.

I called to her...and she came. So I opened a can of food. She took a few small tastes and left the rest.

Now, 2 or 3 cats come by once in a while and say hi.....what have you got to eat?

I feed them. :)

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, its 5AM here....and your posts made me want to see my cat. She is not "my" cat....but lives outside....mostly at my neighbors. So, I went outside and sat on the front porch...and made my noises...and she came in a bit.

When I first met her....a year ago or so, I didn't think she was attractive....she has a two colored coat...and it looked odd to me...on her face.

But over time, I grew to like her looks. She is very stand offish....and doesn't like me picking her up. But she does like her belly rubbed.

I called to her...and she came. So I opened a can of food. She took a few small tastes and left the rest.

Now, 2 or 3 cats come by once in a while and say hi.....what have you got to eat?

I feed them. :)

They have their own distinct sense of personal boundaries. But liking her belly stroked is a very trusting thing. She trusts you for that to happen.

Picking a cat up, I reckon, disempowers them. Fummy would only let me hold him on his terms. I tried very hard to never violate that. Which was why the dancing thing was so wild. He loved to be held when we were dancing, but not so much otherwise. Until he got sick and then he wanted to be close all the time. He got really clingy.

Cats are so independent. So single-minded sometimes. Fummy did what he wanted to do, not what I wanted. There were two words I used and really meant. They were "no" and "down". No, for jumping up on kitchen preparation surfaces (or tables where food was eaten) and "down" when he did violate those basic rules. He would try to test me on those occasions and I would not back down.

So when dear old mum let him eat at the table with her, and I found out, there were some difficulties. When mum died and I was left to sort out the "bad behaviour" I swear he would look at me with such defiance and a "well the old lady let me, what's your problem?" look. I'd say to him "I am the human here kid. You get away heaps of stuff, you get to walk on my clean laundry with your mucky paws, you get the best cat food on the market, you have me up at 7am traipsing around the supermarket cos we're out of your fav breakfast food. Plus you get to sleep on a white bedspread and I never say a word. So don't push it buddy."

Leland

Crusader
I named her Meenu.....she is very stand offish....But she teases me....coming close to me....but not close enough for me to pet her.

When I get home in my car....she usually comes out to greet me. But again....only so close...and not close enough for me to pick her up.

Only when she rolls and stretches out on the sidewalk....on the hot concrete....do I get a chance to rub her belly....and then just a bit. She enjoys it...but then becomes shocked at her behavior...and gets away.

Anyway....I've accepted her on her own terms. And take what she will give.

Sallydannce....you have not posted how you laid your Fummy to rest.

I wouldn't mind reading what your decisions were.....and what you did, if you're up to writing about it.

Pheryn

Patron with Honors
I've got this fluffy toy that I'm carrying around. And I'm watching endless documentaries and just trying to sleep and eat something.

Do you have pic of your Lucius you could post here? Only if you feel you would like to but I would love to see your dear friend if you did want to. I am so sorry you lost your dear friend.

I hope this works. But, here's a photo of my Lucius. He was the world to me. In the picture, he had hopped up onto the bar and was watching me cook. I miss my little shadow dearly.

MyLucius.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
I'm so sorry you're going through such an awful time, Sally. It really hurts me to think of you in so much pain. When I was little and I was sick or something, my mother would always say, "If I could I would take this for you," and she would stroke my forehead and sing to me in a croaky voice. It was a very silly song that she just made up. Later, when I had children of my own, I truly understood what she meant. It was so awful to see them fevered or crying - or even when people at school bullied them. And then when I had Scarlett, I truly knew what it was like to feel that way. I would think, "I would give up the rest of my life, or the rest of my health, just to see you well." Gladly! To this day I wish that miracles were true and magic wands. I remember once Denise going and getting her fairy wand while we were Skyping, and waving it over me. And I truly wish I could take this pain away, although would death have meaning if we didn't feel it? I just truly don't know. I know that I love you very much.

The other day, as I posted on Helena's thread, my friend Robin told me: "Remember, we all have all the love we need within us. Emit it, let it shine, don't worry about it reaching ... it will find the person who's looking for you. Have faith in your own wonder."

And I think there is a little cat out there looking for you. And just like I think Denise is looking after me, just opening up all the doors and windows of opportunity for a new, better life in New Hampshire, I think Fummy is going to be looking after you and making sure you find the right companion for the next stage of your life.

Why not ask him to help you?

Black cats are supposed to be good at that kind of thing.

:)

And I don't think he would just leave you all alone - not after he's been looking after you all these years. He wouldn't let you down now. Have faith in him. Maybe you are seeing him.

RogerB

Crusader
Roger there's very odd things going on here. I keep seeing a shadow and I think it's him. I'm off my rocker of course and I don't know if its day time or night time, but if I look at the clock I can work it out.

He was my best friend Roger. He saw things happen to me, he witnessed it. He stayed by my side.

I bought a soft toy today. It kinda feels like him. It brings a little comfort. I think if Fummy had been able to talk he would have told you what I can't remember. About the abuse. He saw it. It's very odd how this is troubling me so much - I don't know. Memory is funny stuff.

Well, my Sweet SallyD . . .

If you try, you will likely find you can still telepathically communicate with him. He is, after all, spiritual just like us. And if you choose you can exchange concepts and thought and continue the relationship with him . . . indeed, you can process him just like you'd process any other Being, human or otherwise.

The cat Virginia had when I met her was named Webster. It had been an abused cat that V took on.

He was quite old, didn't like me as a new male in the game though eventually stopped protesting it . . . . basically, I didn't give a shit about his think and ignored it while at the same time being courteous and pleasant to him. He eventually "sort of" got used to me.

When Webbie had to be sent into cat-hotel (at the Vetinarian's) while V and I did a trip to the Ranch for a spell, he was quite spooked and upset when we got him back. By the way, this was the same vet that put Webbie of a special cat food for his "health."

After a while, Webbie did not improve and V suspected something was up health-wise so we took him back to the vet . . . and it turned out Webbie had gone diabetic!!

It happens that cats have the same biological/metabolic processes as humans (as do horses, but dogs are different) . . . this I learned from Dr. Barry Sears when I worked with him. Thus, Webbie turning diabetic caught my attention as we were then having to test him daily and give him insulin shots!!!

This whole parade pissed me off as I deduced somehow the vet was screwing up . . . we had to buy the special cat food from him. On inspection, I found the "special healthy cat-food" main constituent was rice!! Umm, I've never seen a cat eat rice or cereal grains in the wild!!:duh: And I instantly knew this shit was the actual cause of the diabetes and it was then that I decided to truly befriend "Virginia's cat" and take responsibility for "it."

I told V we'd take Webbie off the stupid food and get the little fellow onto proper high protein cat chow. It took about 2 weeks for Webbie's diabetes to go away. He was back to being normal.

He and I then began to have the spiritual and telepathic relationship I'd seen between V and him . . . though, at the time V had not been particularly aware of the full nature it: she simply felt the bond and interchange and relationship they had.

And it was at this stage of our three way relationship that I got V to get more into communication with Webbie at a spiritual and telepathic level and help him handle his scene, for he was old and other health issues were occurring.

It turned out that Webbie and V had been lovers in a prior lifetime a couple of hundred years ago, a marriage that that had been upset by the politics and battles of the times that left them each with upset towards the other that caused them to have stuck attention and a want to "fix it."

It was then that V learned to "audit" another telepathically, spiritual Being to spiritual Being. And these two repaired their relationship to the harmony and high love it had been at its best earlier.

So, I can say, based on personal experience and observation these Beings can be handled and helped if we recognize we can do so.

Over on the Independent Spiritual Technology site I also frequent we have been developing this technology for handling Beings telepathically, here:
http://independent-spiritual-technology.com/discussion/index.php

You can read what's being developed and how you could help Fummy if you choose.

Also, one of my clients wrote this email to me about giving the deceased (in this case his recently departed wife who had died of cancer 2 months earlier) . . . it speaks of his cognitions on giving the recently departed a proper "spiritual burial" . . . that is to telepathically process them and help them adjust to the new circumstances they are in sans body.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Proper "burial" of a spiritual being
Date: Sat, August 23, 2014 2:10 pm
To: Roger B < >

Rog,

I have come to a few conclusions about death and the departure from this lifetime based on my experience with C****'s passing. Very few spiritual beings these days, at least in the Western cultures get a proper spiritual "burial". By this I mean, they leave with fairly little charge related to their death and exit from the body or if they do leave with significant charge on the exit event or sequence of events, that it is cleaned up by someone that on the planet and capable of running the proper run downs to handle the charge from the death incident.

Given that many beings these days have long, drawn out death processes, ie, cancer and other degenerative diseases, the onset of death is often a painful and charge filled process. This process of dying produces, undoubtedly, lots of mass and other charge that is carried with the being to his or her next destination. Others may experience very traumatic deaths, perhaps sudden and these also produce charge that is also most likely unhandled and should, ideally, be run out via processing after the death incident has occurred.

In C****'s case, I have handled quite a bit of charge on her case that seems related to this death and prior life time deaths. Judging from the intensity of some of the mass I have helped her clear, it is probably charge from many lifetimes.

Unless a being exits the body easily, ie. dies of old age in his or her sleep and is fully ready and accepting of his time for departure, a proper spiritual burial should definitely be conducted. As most beings are quite attached to their human bodies, my guess is that run downs like Holographic Incident Handling are appropriate to handle the loss of body and body games as well as pain, shock and traumas experienced.

The end result that I am seeing with how I have handled C****'s departure (with your expert guidance) is that harmony is restored to the "family" and the level of grief and low red zone moods associated with the death and experienced by her "loved ones" is minimized and more quickly run out. The being who has departed does not have to haunt or stalk around or feel left out but instead gets into harmony with those that he or she was friends with and was connected to and can decide what to do next (stay around or move onto another game/body).

In addition, proper processing of the being that has dropped their body, obviously allows for a rise in mood level and an increase in power, both of which are quite beneficial to all involved.

The terrible reality is that most departed beings are abandoned by their earthly friends due to spiritual illiteracy and a lack of knowing that the spiritual being is still around or still wanting to be in contact or communication or wanting to be on the team and playing the game as a spiritual presence. So not only are their case issues related to the death unhandled but they are abandoned, ignored or neglected. Many beings get recognized through traditional praying which is not very useful and really out of communication. I would have followed this path if not for your spotting that C**** had remained with us (me).

Thus, I am advocating a new set of processing actions that should fall into the category of "to be done immediately or soon thereafter a being exits the body". Since families and friends seem to stay together for very long periods of time (per Alan and your writings), this could be one of the more important long term (multi-lifetime) actions to be taken.

Perhaps this approach is already codified in Scientology or Kn (I don't know). My observation is that most people just let their loved ones or friends "fly off" into the spiritual universe and only try to just contact and speak to them but rarely try and help them with processing any vital case conditions. I remember when Charlie Dunn lost his wife Clare. He told me when I was at the Ranch that he was in contact with her but I don't remember any talk of trying to help her with her case (and I believe she died of cancer or some other unpleasant disease). Perhaps he did or someone else close to them did.

There may, in fact, be a whole new area of the processing business to be created for this kind of processing. This may, however, be a tough sell.

In my situation, I still have much left to do with C**** on various items of her case related to her departure (STMs, grief and loss, etc) and also to her intense anger and upsets at her parents and other relatives among other things.

Z*****

I replied, in part . . . .

This is a wonderful, quite brilliant write up!

Indeed, it could be something for you to write-up and get published (even if only self published electronically on the web) and it might just launch you into a new career.

This is so well expressed that with expansion, it would be an easy sell to get those folks who are regular ordinary church-goers to embrace the idea.

This goes beyond the Eastern and native doctrines of honoring the spirits of the deceased and is truly an advancement in thinking that will civilize our culture!

Looking at this, I think of a wonderful title for the book: Healing the Spirit . . . or Healing the Spirit of/with the Dearly Beloved Departed.

Rog

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
So sorry to here about Fummy, Sallydannce. :bigcry:

I've had a number of beautiful "personal" very cool cats...A short hair calico (female), a short hair lynx point (female), a short hair orange (male) and long hair black with white breast and paws (male). I say "personal" cats as they were the ones that were house cats. All but the lynx point were selected out of a herd ( 20 to 30) of the Ranch barn cat's kittens. Don't get me started on all my "cat stories". :melodramatic:

Sometimes often times the right cat shows up for you at the right time. :coolwink:

Saw this on Broadway. Obviously, T.S. Eliot and Andrew Lloyd Webber were cat lovers. For you and Fummy. :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1DMZ6J_RM

Face:)

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron

Oh Sallydance :bighug:

I really do understand what you are saying.

I'm not a cat person but 8 months ago we lost our beloved dog, my best mate in the whole wide world. :bigcry:

I miss him terribly every day.

I'm not sure that we ever get over losing the one that unconditionally loved & understood us.

I guess we just learn over time to live with it.

My heart goes out to you. :heartflower:

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
Fummy has been the one beautiful constant in my life. He transitioned with me from my old cult identity to my new life.
Thanks Sally, you have brought a new appreciation into my life. I have cats who have also transitioned with me from the cult life to the real life. They didn't seem to see much difference, except that we were around more than before. I see now that they provided a constancy from the old us to the new us, and didn't make a big deal about the change. I'm sorry for your loss but happy for what you had. I think it's better that we outlive our animal friends so they normally don't have to go through the grief that we do when one of us leaves.