What's new

In Re David Mayo

Speaking of nics, I picked the most popular thread of the day to announce that Emma has graciously changed my name from Resistance is Futile to my real name, Patricia Curtis. :) Thanks Emma!

Also, hello Dave Mayo. Windsurfing. Kewel!

(Thanks for letting me hijack your post, Tory. <3u!!)

Now that you are no longer undercover. :flasher:

Mark A. Baker

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I was in a Class IV org as a tech terminal at the time Mayo have been found ''the why'' and then treated like a criminal and persecuted.

I, and few of us, knew this was a circus and we then suffer from this takeover and the fact Mayo (a stable and admired terminal) was gone.

For People who where not on staff in North America org at that time ,
That was like a cruisade against heretics in middle age.
There was purge in all orgs and then Arise RTC - OSA IAS
Marty was an actor in the takeover - in the purge - in the settlement to muzzle Mayo and the worse - it was FORBIDDEN to even NAME Mayo - It has to be rid of the annals of scientology - dramatization of ancient Egypt or Ron habbits towards his wives and children - zoup - never existed - don not mention.

We - staff - had lot of charge about that
and lot of us have tasted the new RTC MISSIONS oif FEAR and the beginning of squirelling and heavy ethics and punisments. Sec check and ++++
New era of SP'S ......NO smallest particule of helps for KSW and protect people that were good people.

Captain Rathbun who we wrote and wrote about KSW and suppression in our org never care...the danger was real if we would ever speak or ask a question to be declared.

So

I do care about Captain Rathbun comments about Mr Mayo - Mayo that had been granted true admiration and trust from $cientologists because of his records that show he deserved it.

I could not shut my mouth on that

Tory - after Karen have spoke their mind and heart
I did to - but I am not ''diplomat'' as they are :confused2:

After Mayo - I knew for me it was the beginning of the end.
If there was something same from this environment
to me
It was not Ron - nor the tech - nor RTC or OSA - M&M
But Mayo - and people like him who have been chased and persecuted.

27 years later
It's good to tell to the right people and be sure Miscavige sees it too as he seems to be masochist and read blogs of hate about him.

Posted on Mooving up a little higher

Tory Christman | April 19, 2011 at 8:51 am | Reply

He is….but just chatting about nothing in general. He made that very
clear that he is restricted in what he can chat about. I love David Mayo—he truly backed me up when no one else would, in 1979. :)

#

ex-public -staff-s\o | April 20, 2011 at 12:32 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Back in 83-84
I kew – you – (all the executives actors in Miscavige takeover – and himself) where getting rid of him because he was of a danger for succeding to accomplish a specific hidden agenda. The purge we have seen at that time – that emptied org and missions from their best tech and admin terminals is memorable.

This was so much of a circus- the Bigger sp of SP’s finally found and handle – and the cruisade against black hatted men started and did not lie. Some of us just wait to see who would emerge
that we know who were the real sp’s….and wich new entities should be of no trust – then , for us, the nobodies – arose RTC – OSA and IAS

David Mayo is one of the rare who have left a the meaning of love and compassion within our heart. This cannot be whiped out with whatever people who made sure he couldn’t take in a settlement, would say from their viewpoint.

Anything that could be said about him would never be Mayo
Hurting – beating and destroying lives has never been his agenda.

Mr David mayo was and is still a great being.
He is one of the rare people I admisre in $cientology and happy that you got rid of him as he could live longer and happier out than in , where he would have to be destroyed as it was a process already started.

May he have a good life (he is becoming an old man) with peace – wich he deserves.

We remember what it was when Mayo was in and what it became after
That is the date of the unforgettable break for lot of us – the nobodies.

Not sure it will be posted – but if it is
Thank’s for allowing free speech Marty as this is not an agression – nor natter or hate but only a recall and viewpoint, that was usually of no value as it comes from the bottom of the hyerarchy.

Have better days yourself Marty

:confused2:

(sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I was in a Class IV org as a tyech terminal at the time Mayo have been found ''the why'' and then treated like a criminal and persecuted.

I, and few of us, knew this was a circus and we then suffer from this takeover and the fact Mayo (a stable and admired terminal) was gone.

For People who where not in stakk in North America org at that time ,
That was like a cruisade against heretics in middle age.
There was purge in all orgs and then Arise RTC - OSA IAS
Marty was an actor in the takeover - in the purge - in the settlement to muzzle Mayo and the worse - it was FORBIDDEN to even NAME Mayo - It has to be rid of the annals of scientology - dramatization of ancient Egypt or Ron habbits towards his wives and children - zoup - never existed - don not mention.

We - staff - had lot of charge about that
and lot of us have tasted the new rtc MISSIONS an the beginning of squirelling and heavy ethics and punisments. Sec check and ++++

Captain Rathbun who we wrote and wrote about KSW and suppression in our org never care...the danger was real if we would ever speak or ask a question to be declared.

So

I do care about Captain Rathbun comments about Mayo - Mayou that had benn granted true admiration and trust from $cientologists because of his records that show he deserved it.

I could not shut my mouth on that

Tory - after Karen have spoke their mind and heart
I did to - but I am not ''diplomat'' as they are :confused2:

After Mayo - I knew for me it was the beginning of the end.
If there was something same from this environment
to me
It was not Ron - nor the tech - nor RTC or OSA - M&M
But Mayo - and people like him who have been chased and persecuted.

27 years later
It's goo to tell to the right people and be sure Miscavige sees it too as he seems to be masochist and read blogs of hate about him.

Posted on Mooving up a little higher

Tory Christman | April 19, 2011 at 8:51 am | Reply

He is….but just chatting about nothing in general. He made that very
clear that he is restricted in what he can chat about. I love David Mayo—he truly backed me up when no one else would, in 1979. :)

#

ex-public -staff-s\o | April 20, 2011 at 12:32 am | Reply
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Back in 83-84
I kew – you – (all the executives actors in Miscavige takeover – and himself) where getting rid of him because he was of a danger for succeding to accomplish a specific hidden agenda. The purge we have seen at that time – that emptied org and missions from their best tech and admin terminals is memorable.

This was so much of a circus- the Bigger sp of SP’s finally found and handle – and the cruisade against black hatted men started and did not lie. Some of us just wait to see who would emerge
that we know who were the real sp’s….and wich new entities should be of no trust – then , for us, the nobodies – arose RTC – OSA and IAS

David Mayos is one of the rare who have left a the meaning of love and compassion within our heart. This cannot be whiped out with whatever people who made sure he couldn’t take in a settlement, would say from their viewpoint.

Anything that could be said about him would never be Mayo
Hurting – beating and destroying lifes has never been his agenda.

Mr David mayo was and is still a great being.
He is one of the rare people I admisre in $cientology and happy that you got rid of him as he could live longer and happier out than in , where he would have to be destroyed as it was a process already started.

May he have a good life (he is becoming an old man) with peace – wich he deserves.

We remember what it was when Mayo was in and what it became after
That is the date of the unforgettable break for lot of us – the nobodies.

Not sure it will be posted – but if it is
Thank’s for allowing free speech Marty as this is not an agression – nor natter or hate but only a recall and viewpoint, that was usually of no value as it comes from the bottom of the hyerarchy.

Have better days yourself Marty

:confused2:

(sorry for my bad english)

The heart speaks in a language of which you are a master.

Thank you for that Lotus.

mm&I

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
* Sorry I answer to a post that disappeared - but the person knows)

You confuse

The true nature of a being

and his identification

his past from present

and worst

Do you know him presently
Have you assessed his nature????

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
thank's to Marty

Marty allowed my post! :happydance:

Each time, Marty, you allow these veiwpoints that are not making you appear at your best , or express disagreements with your words, it's a path to free speech and acceptation of critics or contrary viewpoints.

I am a true beleiver that consider and accept any critics or opposite viewpoint is a part of any learning and evolution process especially in the area of ''spiritual freedom''

Thank you
It's a pcritical path on creating bits of Peace, on the road to peace.

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Must read. Well spoken.

Marty allowed my post! :happydance:

Each time, Marty, you allow these veiwpoints that are not making you appear at your best , or express disagreements with your words, it's a path to free speech and acceptation of critics or contrary viewpoints.

I am a true beleiver that consider and accept any critics or opposite viewpoint is a part of any learning and evolution process especially in the area of ''spiritual freedom''

Thank you
It's a pcritical path on creating bits of Peace, on the road to peace.

Caliwog

Patron Meritorious
I sort of respect you but less after this post.

That's surprising, Terril -- I didn't think you could respect me any less than you already did! :)

I saw your reply to my follow-up post, and I hope that explains things a bit. I think you understand our differences in perspective. To me, the problem is not just the Church, it's Scientology.

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Should be understood

''thank's for allowin ME free speech ''
for THIS POST

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
you got it
it's evident in my post that I loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee Marty

Did we kept the cows together ?????

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The settlement with Mayo was on the steps of the courthouse before the case reached trial, or the morning of the trial, much like the Titchbourne settlement and others.

I heard about it while i was Treasurer for FACTNet.

During the trial David had been set up for bogus drug charges by $limotology, arrested... detained... imprisoned... he beat the charges.

Scn had to settle as I recall, Mayo's case may have been getting too close to the truth of much of what Miscavige wanted to call Hubbard's own intellectual property, that the great author Hubbard was not the owner of the NOTS materials, and if this became widely known perhaps Hubbard was not the author of other materials some describe now as scientology.

This was about 17 years ago... I know I contacted David at that time, but do not recall much of that conversation.

I know I was disappointed his case did not goto trial however after all he had been through, Im pleased he was able to take a big chunk of change from the coffers of the Empire of Lies.
A chunk of cash that was no longer now available to finance the destruction of scientology's critics.

Regards
Arnie Lerma

for those interested there is a file buried on lermanet, (not about the settlement) a lecture by David Mayo...from when he was at santa Barbara, in it he quotes MSH bragging that Scn averaged one burglary per day...
http://www.lermanet.com/mayo1.ra

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Excellent Lecture

for those interested there is a file buried on lermanet, (not about the settlement) a lecture by David Mayo...from when he was at santa Barbara, in it
http://www.lermanet.com/mayo1.ra

This is an excellent lecture. Thank you for sharing it.

It's interesting what people hear when they listen to the same tape. I heard David Mayo, with great ARC and integrity, discussing the over-selling of OT powers and Scientology in general, and how he felt bad about the top OTs of the Scientology Bridge being overt products to some degree. (In relation to them trying to use their NOTs powers to put the Evil Eye on him during the court case)

Last edited:

David Mayo

Patron with Honors
Thank you

I love this! Welcome to esmb, David Mayo.

I have for years and years wanted to thank you. In 1979 Debbie Mace asked me, "When are you going to go Clear?" I answered: "Next lifetime, due to Epilepsy".

She: " :bs: Write to the Senior C/S, David Mayo! He will help you."

I did, and keep in mind Tons and tons of people here in LA had told me over and over: "You need a PTS Handling".

So Then I wrote to you...and YOU wrote back: "You need a PTS handling".

Me: That's it??? THAT's F*** IT???
I wrote you back: "You are the Senior C/S on the PLANET And all you can say is the same :bs: these morons here in LA say? (Sorry, but you were my last hope, so I was ticked off, seriously).

You wrote me a 6 page hand written letter, which I still have and just learned to scan---so IF I can, I'll scan it in. It was truly and honestly a MAJOR change in my life, and I cannot thank you enough. (You totally backed me up, re needing to take my medicine, and told me: "If you need to, come to Flag and I'll back you up". I did, too!) :thankyou::hifive: :thankyou:

:happydance: :bighug:

My love and great wishes to you,

Tory/Magoo
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
Facebook: Tory Christman
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044
[email protected]
IF you want to chat....drop me a line, or call.

Dear Tory,

Thank you for your very kind words.

I saw a video of yours recently and loved your sense of humor/humour!
Laughter makes the world go round.

Oh, about the line at the bottom of your post 'want to chat' ... um, ah, :nervous: would that include me? really? :ohmy:

David Mayo

Patron with Honors
Take over?

And, of course, the Conspiracy Theorists will soon be slathering Mark with slings and arrows of grevious suspicion for having started this thread and thus prepared the way for the Mayo take-over of ESMB! :drama:
:welcome: David Mayo :welcome:

Thank you for the welcome.

I assume 'the Mayo take-over of ESMB' was said 'tongue-in-cheek' but lest anyone takes that seriously, I have absolutely no intention of do so! :no::no::no:
And I am very well impressed with this board and (almost all of) those on it and the ESMB's founder.:D:D:D

D

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Tory,

Thank you for your very kind words.

I saw a video of yours recently and loved your sense of humor/humour!
Laughter makes the world go round.

Oh, about the line at the bottom of your post 'want to chat' ... um, ah, :nervous: would that include me? really? :ohmy:

I think it would include you just fine. - imho.

David Mayo

Patron with Honors
Peace

Geez, Tory, all I was doing was answering VaD. I did not question David Mayo or write anything implying anything about this guy. I don't know. And not only do I not know, I did not speculate ANYTHING. I do not have a dog in this fight.

I think you misunderstood.

VaD thought people were a bit too paranoid and asked does this have to be like that here. In response, I wrote a post about how people might have reason to be so.

Lots of people here who were in CofS for years and years and years and years and who actually knew some Cof$ management types. Such as, Mick Wenlock knew Guillaume LeSevre. So if somebody came here (which they didn't) claiming to be Guillaume, Mick would feel concerned if he thought it was a fake or a troll.

So like I said, there're reasons for people to be concerned or interested. Sometimes cuz they may've known the actual person, and sometimes cuz they have had experience with being targetted in some stupid op or their friends did.

Again, all I was doing was answering VaD about the paranoia that he feels happens here. I wrote nothing even remotely OSA like or negative about David Mayo or about any other contributor in the post you quoted. Nor did I try to sec check anyone.

I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and might not get to read it all today. I hope this ended peacefully. I admire both Tory and Claire.

I also want to point out that I do believe that it is important to verify the identity of posters. Both mine and my wife's names have been spoofed.

David

Gadfly

Crusader
I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and might not get to read it all today. I hope this ended peacefully. I admire both Tory and Claire.

I also want to point out that I do believe that it is important to verify the identity of posters. Both mine and my wife's names have been spoofed.

David

I am curious, how exactly does one verify the identity of a poster? On an anonymous discussion board where anyone can pretend to be anything or anyone?

Also, why the concern? I mean, as long is one is simply posting, and not personally involved with any poster, why would anything need to be verified?

I have a hard time imagining situations where this would be needed. Of course, if you can fill me in with scenarios where this might be useful, and that are even slightly real to me, I might "get it". I can see how it could be useful and even necessary to verify to some degree the identity of "well-known people", such as yourself, who have extensive histories associated with the subjects at hand. But, for the rest of us?????

Sometimes the batteries get weak in the flashlight!!!! Or, said alternatively, sometimes a few cards in the deck get misplaced (or lost). Or, even, sometimes the candle just ain't burnin' too bright today. :confused2: :confused2: Those are "Flow Zero" comments (said for the benefit of any viewers with a possible propensity for misinterpretation).

Also, I am curious, how have your name and your wife's name been "spoofed"?

+++++++