What's new

Independent Scientology Advanced Org of the Great Plains videos

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

--snipped--

What a fantastic waste of time. The videos themselves, I mean.

The Ls "promo video" has quotes that go by so fast you don't have time to read any of them.

Allow me to graphically assist you, sir! In order to optimize across the Dynamics your full conceptual understanding, kindly refer to the cropped/magnified image, below:

b52dca75-e84a-4a82-8bf7-2675c4ed6c8a_zpsd10dftjr.png

Okay, then, let's break it down:

* Indies have determined (using Ron's data series evals) that "the basic counter intention" to Scientology is the SP David Miscavige.

* Indies promote that the Ls "find and erase" that counter intention.

* When put into practice, that apparently means that when COS Scientologists run into Miscavige's counter intention, they find and erase it by finding and erasing themselves (blowing and becoming "Indies" who then hide a safe distance away from the counter intention).

This is remarkably similar to the tech of "confronting & shattering SPs" outside of an Ideal Org by running inside and pulling the curtains.

Does this help explain why the Indies wanted small fonts and rapid scrolls, so fast nobody can read it? LOL

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's see. Scientologists believe if something bad happens to you, it is because you pulled it in.

So does anyone else think it asking for trouble to build this 'org' is the middle of Kansas - the home of the twister?

I just don't see this ending well.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
According to the Advanced Org of the Great Plains webpage, the Org has the following staff:

http://www.ao-gp.org/

Jonathan Burke
Founder / Executive Director
Class IX Auditor

Carrie Todd
Founder / Org Exec Sec

Patricia Krenik
Senior Class VIII Supervisor

I stand corrected. One guy and his wife in a house who audit stuff. Pat Krenik lives in Washington.

Paul

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Let's see. Scientologists believe if something bad happens to you, it is because you pulled it in.

So does anyone else think it asking for trouble to build this 'org' is the middle of Kansas - the home of the twister?

I just don't see this ending well.

Just don't mention Twisted Sister....

upstat

Patron
I wonder how much it is, I thought it would be squirrel tech but they say they deliver full standard tech.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Pat Krenik's C/Sing is reaching across the Country by telephone. That's "Standard Tech"? LOL.

Does she get to see scans or photos of all the worksheets, or is it just done by

OT3 solo auditor: "Session went fine. No questions."
PK: "Good. Carry on."

?

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
Does she get to see scans or photos of all the worksheets, or is it just done by

?

Paul

I've never been on C/Sing lines. However I know a lot of
scanning of worksheets sent to the C/S has happened.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Surely this fits in with "the ivory tower"?
The C/S is supposed to read every word of the completed worksheets, as well as having all the folders available. I'm not commenting on how necessary that is, just how "standard" that is. Or in this case, isn't.

Paul

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lest we forget or gloss over the insanity of the 'Ls', here is a snippet of what is 'audited'. This is what scio's rave about...incredible 'gains' are obtained by doing these and a dozens of other 'actions'. Any sane individual would read this stuff and think that the Old Quack was totally bat shit crazy when he wrote this.

Let's see...what about:

PTS BEAM HANDLING
Method One:
1) Ask PC/PreOT, “Do you have any beams stuck to yourself or the body?”
(only PT lifetime body)
2) If yes, have him locate a reading beam stuck to himself or the body. Have pOT ‘Smooth out the Beam’.
3) Who has beamed you? L&N to a terminal.
4) Smooth out rough edge of Beam from _(Item)_ X to blow.
5) If a troublesome terminal by folder inspection:
“Has _(terminal)_ beamed you?”. Smooth out beam to blow.
6) D/L the incident when it was put there, if no blow.
7) Repeat until “no more beams”.

or 'listing an nulling' a long list:

Handle each reading item “Who or What was a _____?”
L&N, then O/W to blow.

HERMIT!!! _____
Hermit? _____
Recluse? _____
Ascetic? _____
Victim? _____
Non-conformist? _____
Martyr? _____
Puritan? _____
Human Sacrifice? _____
Self Immolator? _____
Outcast? _____
A HORSE!!! _____
A Horse? _____
A Lioness? _____
A Leprechaun? _____
A Wild Thing? _____
A Fire Spirit? _____
Dragon? _____
Gremlin? _____
An Imp? _____
A Tinker? _____
A Goat? _____

Have any overts and withholds on a dragon? Better fess up...your total freedom is at risk. LOLO

phenomanon

Canyon

?

Paul

She gets scans of the worksheets. ( this might be after the PC has gone over them, corrected any out-admin, mocked the session back up LOL, whatev).
I have to give her credit. She has C/S'd Spouse thru more than 200 hrs on OT111. I would have knocked him upside the head had I been his C/S. Her patience is admirable.
As for Spouse, he is rolling merrily along. Locating BTs, having conversations with them, enjoying himself. :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
She gets scans of the worksheets. ( this might be after the PC has gone over them, corrected any out-admin, mocked the session back up LOL, whatev).
I have to give her credit. She has C/S'd Spouse thru more than 200 hrs on OT111. I would have knocked him upside the head had I been his C/S. Her patience is admirable.
As for Spouse, he is rolling merrily along. Locating BTs, having conversations with them, enjoying himself. :eyeroll:

Thanks. I wonder (uncharitably) if she gets paid by the hour or a fixed fee for the level.

Paul

phenomanon

Canyon
Surely this fits in with "the ivory tower"?

No, Terrill. It does not "fit in" with the Ivory Tower.
These PC's have the opportunity to talk with the C/S. To Q & A about the next C/S. To re-write their worksheets, etc etc etc.
Whatever. The next thing for you to say is that " any C/Sing is better than no C/Sing", and that would be a true statement if the C/S is fully trained and competent. We assume that Pat is, altho' she didn't train on Cl V111 in COS. I don't know where she got the Cl V111 training, but at least she is willing to do it. Were there no C/S, most PCs would not dare audit, so they are being true to their goals of Super Duper Whatsits and Clearing each other. WTF! The secret to being Clear is to act like it, and so it is with OT. Wear the valence.:p

phenomanon

Canyon
Lest we forget or gloss over the insanity of the 'Ls', here is a snippet of what is 'audited'. This is what scio's rave about...incredible 'gains' are obtained by doing these and a dozens of other 'actions'. Any sane individual would read this stuff and think that the Old Quack was totally bat shit crazy when he wrote this.

Let's see...what about:

PTS BEAM HANDLING
Method One:
1) Ask PC/PreOT, “Do you have any beams stuck to yourself or the body?”
(only PT lifetime body)
2) If yes, have him locate a reading beam stuck to himself or the body. Have pOT ‘Smooth out the Beam’.
3) Who has beamed you? L&N to a terminal.
4) Smooth out rough edge of Beam from _(Item)_ X to blow.
5) If a troublesome terminal by folder inspection:
“Has _(terminal)_ beamed you?”. Smooth out beam to blow.
6) D/L the incident when it was put there, if no blow.
7) Repeat until “no more beams”.

or 'listing an nulling' a long list:

Handle each reading item “Who or What was a _____?”
L&N, then O/W to blow.

HERMIT!!! _____
Hermit? _____
Recluse? _____
Ascetic? _____
Victim? _____
Non-conformist? _____
Martyr? _____
Puritan? _____
Human Sacrifice? _____
Self Immolator? _____
Outcast? _____
A HORSE!!! _____
A Horse? _____
A Lioness? _____
A Leprechaun? _____
A Wild Thing? _____
A Fire Spirit? _____
Dragon? _____
Gremlin? _____
An Imp? _____
A Tinker? _____
A Goat? _____

Have any overts and withholds on a dragon? Better fess up...your total freedom is at risk. LOLO

:ohmy: and this costs how much?
There's an old process called LX Lists that prolly would reach the same EP as this L. It used to be delivered early on. It is not on the Bridge anymore afaik.