Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains announces Online Academy

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
MY AHD is a 1969 edition. The entry there is"DianOetic". It is a different word. :oops::oops: but the definition itself fits dianetics.
Go figure.:(
Since you have a 1969 American Heritage, could you tell me if the word "allodyne" in any similar spelling is in it? Thanks

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains has issued a Commendation to Andy Nolch and Mary Blackford.

Nolch is awarded a free Student Hat course with full standard supervision from the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains HCO Division, through their Standard Tech Online Supervised Academy.

Blackford is commended for working with Nolch on his DSEC course.

https://www.ao-gp.org/a-commendation-for-a-job-well-done/

eX7UG0U.png

The video for which Nolch was commended:

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains has issued a Commendation to Andy Nolch and Mary Blackford.

Nolch is awarded a free Student Hat course with full standard supervision from the Advanced Organization of the Great Plains HCO Division, through their Standard Tech Online Supervised Academy.

Blackford is commended for working with Nolch on his DSEC course.

https://www.ao-gp.org/a-commendation-for-a-job-well-done/

eX7UG0U.png

The video for which Nolch was commended:

Wouldn't do to go out exchange with the cult, now, would it?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I had never heard of Andy Nolch, so thought I'd watch this video. Unlike most "home-made" videos, the framing, sound, and lighting is excellent, top-notch -- shame about the awful distracting overlays. It's a talking-head video, pretty much. I managed to endure 16 minutes of it. That's a big problem of talking-head videos, where the presenter thinks he can be on camera rambling for an hour and will hold the viewer's attention -- if you have to type it out, and especially if you type slowly, you get much more concise with your wording.

He's doing some kind of critique of the CofS GAT2 Student Hat, comparing the 1970/81 version of the HCOB "Clay Table Work in Training" with the latest 2013 version. I can't really see what he means, as he's not showing a side-by-side comparison, just waving them around where you can't see the text and making general comments.

I see he's going on about "Standard Tech". My stimulus response to FZers saying those words is to want them to read the first post of the thread "Standard Tech (Hooray!) and Squirrel Tech (boo hiss)".

Back in 2004/5, when I was a sorta squirrel FZer, I made up a 191-item Standard Tech checklist, and a short 20-question course sup version. The 20-question one is here, the 191-question one is here. From the big one:

"Standard" is here empirically defined as "as is familiar to many from observing what was generally considered as LRH standard in the C of S when they were there." This seems to be a roughly workable definition, even if not really acceptable to a purist.
That presciently sidesteps my later objections to the term :)

Paul

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
I had never heard of Andy Nolch

-snip-

Paul
Andy Nolch had his fifteen minutes of fame after he was caught vandalizing a memorial to a young woman, who had been raped and murdered. Nolch spray painted an enormous penis on the site of the memorial, where the family and friends of the young woman were about to gather a few hours later.

Fortunately the police and clean up crew were able to remove the giant penis - which mocked the raped and murdered girl - before the parents and friends arrived.