What's new

Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains Brick and Mortar Organization

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) Brick and Mortar Organization.

The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) has opened a "brick and mortar" Org in Kansas City, MO.

https://www.ao-gp.org/grand-opening-for-aogp-brick-and-mortar-organization/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

As of early January 2019, we opened our brick and mortar org here in Kansas City, Missouri with two auditing rooms, practical, and theory course rooms and a fun grand opening party. More offices are opening later this winter here at the Org. for the establishment then qualifications division, as well as other supportive offices to open divisionally on our organizing board as we continue to expand. Currently, we have 6 staff to serve you globally, online, and here in Kansas City.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

2uXvueU.jpg

mJkxx8x.jpg

Significantly, as outlined in red in the above photo, the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains is using the Grade Chart produced by the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS).

dvPTAog.png

As previously noted, with respect to this Grade Chart, the FICS has explained:

https://firstindependentchurchofsci...hart/the-grade-chart-and-standard-technology/

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Grade Chart and Standard Technology

A visitor to our church asked the following:​
What’s with the squirrel grade chart?​
I saw LRH’s written instructions to REMOVE original OT IV-VII from the Grade chart and to remove them from PC programming.​
Why squirrel his instruction?​
The answer is that L Ron Hubbard did not write instructions to remove these levels.

The change to remove original OT IV-VII was made by HCOB 19 Jan 1982 “NEW – STREAMLINED CLASSIFICATION AND GRADATION CHART.”

That HCOB was not written by LRH, and was later cancelled.

The AOGP is also offering Oxford Capacity Analysis test grading services at a cost of $49 with results in 48 hours or less.

https://www.ao-gp.org/personality-test-service/

Standard Tech is Back for the OCA

With the recovery of the original Oxford Capacity Analysis test materials, AOGP is now offering a test grading service for all outside-of-the-church field auditors. There are other OCA services on the net using the actual correct materials but at an incredible cost of a $500 per month for a monthly subscription. Completely out of reach of the field auditors and their public.

Each evaluation is guaranteed to have complete accuracy with a turnaround time of 48 hours after receipt of the completed OCA test information and payment via PayPal, or credit/debit card.

It is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Danish, Swedish, Greek, Russian, Bosnian, Hebrew, and Hindi. Other languages can be made available upon request HERE.

Click here to take the OCA.

Please fill out the contact form for the test, then take the test. We will then send a PayPal payment request to pay the evaluation fee of $49. The results (graph and evaluation) will be sent after payment only.

Evaluations, done correctly, take a significant amount of time to do, thus the fee for this service. A subscription fee is also available for those needing numerous tests evaluated per month, at a much cheaper rate per test.

Contact us for more details here: [email protected]

Once we receive the test results and payment, we will email the results in 48 hours or less in PDF format with both the graph and professionally done evaluation, ready to present to a client or for an individual. We also include a free pre-scheduled ten minute one on one personalized video explanation of the results.

The OCA evaluation, done correctly, can significantly improve folder programming by a standard Case Supervisor. Thus increasing the amount of case gain available and shortening auditing time in many cases as well as giving accurate information about areas in life that can be improved and areas where one excels.

We also offer the OCA, and its standard evaluation free of charge to our in org public at AOGP - Kansas City.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) has replied on Twitter to my statement that it "is using the Grade Chart produced by the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS)."

https://twitter.com/aogreatplains/status/1104007862848798726

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Actually no, we have over 12 Grade charts up on the wall as a comparison to one another from 65' to 2017. 2017 being the FICS grade chart being compared to say the 1971 grade chart. The balance of the charts were still at the frame shop. Using ESMB as a news source? Dicey...

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

lcsXvKL.png

The AOGP later replied "that ESMB is now owned by the COS".

https://twitter.com/aogreatplains/status/1104010337303564288

PjlU8WJ.png

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Who are these new staff? Are they raw Scios? How much do they get paid? How long will they stay?

It takes a long time for someone to be a useful (in Scn terms) techie. Admin tasks don't require that much training to do at some minimum acceptable level, but to audit at a level a long-time Scio paying public will tolerate is hard.

To assign an HCO Expeditor as D/ED is ridiculous. That the ED (J. Burke) is also the course sup shows this is pretty much a one-man band. He'll go nuts with overwork if this expands.

These personnel orders come across as "virtue signalling", to use a current term. Getting new Scios through Method 1 and Staff Status 1&2 etc? Heh.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) Brick and Mortar Organization.

The Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) has opened a "brick and mortar" Org in Kansas City, MO.

https://www.ao-gp.org/grand-opening-for-aogp-brick-and-mortar-organization/

As of early January 2019, we opened our brick and mortar org here in Kansas City, Missouri with two auditing rooms, practical, and theory course rooms and a fun grand opening party. More offices are opening later this winter here at the Org. for the establishment then qualifications division, as well as other supportive offices to open divisionally on our organizing board as we continue to expand. Currently, we have 6 staff to serve you globally, online, and here in Kansas City.

2uXvueU.jpg

mJkxx8x.jpg

Significantly, as outlined in red in the above photo, the Independent Scientology Advanced Organization of the Great Plains is using the Grade Chart produced by the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS).

dvPTAog.png

As previously noted, with respect to this Grade Chart, the FICS has explained:

https://firstindependentchurchofsci...hart/the-grade-chart-and-standard-technology/

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The Grade Chart and Standard Technology

A visitor to our church asked the following:​
What’s with the squirrel grade chart?​
I saw LRH’s written instructions to REMOVE original OT IV-VII from the Grade chart and to remove them from PC programming.​
Why squirrel his instruction?​
The answer is that L Ron Hubbard did not write instructions to remove these levels.

The change to remove original OT IV-VII was made by HCOB 19 Jan 1982 “NEW – STREAMLINED CLASSIFICATION AND GRADATION CHART.”

That HCOB was not written by LRH, and was later cancelled.

-snip-
According to David Mayo, Hubbard's personal auditor and Senior Case Supervisor International, Hubbard ordered the removal of original OT 4 - 7 from the Grade Chart.

If any "tech" people find this hard to believe, consider that Hubbard also ordered the middle Grade Chart changed around the same time, completely contradicting his prior views.

Years later, David Mayo revealed that Hubbard was motivated by PR and marketing considerations.

NOTs was a big money maker, and declaring people to be (the new downgraded) "Clear" and sending them "up lines" to do near endless NOTs was extremely lucrative.

The recycled Rosicrucianism levels (old upper OT levels), while not used in Scientology Inc., have been used outside of Scientology Inc. for over thirty five years. Some of these levels may be fun but they have not resulted in the creation of any actual Operating Thetans.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Didn't some culties used to say that Big Pharma or the Psychs or something owned ESMB? Or was it just the Anonymous demos a decade years ago? We used to joke about the paychecks being late or whatever.

I guess now that's all flipped and we'll have to joke about the cult's paychecks being late.

Paul

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Wow!

Disturbing release; I didn't knew of it
When did that occured and who discovered it??

I reflected upon this troubling release that @Emma had been bought in turning over ESMB To COS
In regard to the credibility of the source, I thought it deserves a thorough investigation in establishing facts proving this statement being true or false.

Thus, I've search all over internet if @Emma have bought a cake bakery business..and guess what I found..In Canada, ladies and gentlemen

https://mtlcupcakes.com/

Pouf!

The most offending in this situation is that we had even not been offerered just a tiny mini cupcake...
:eek:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Wow!

Amazing! An international cake business :eek:

@Emma is very clever. She didn't only
choose one of the 2 standard packages:

1. A 1 year world wide trip or
  2. A cake business
Emma got them both!
:cool:

I am angry, real angry.
Do we look brainwashed????

images

France, USA, Canada, Spain...

:eek:

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Wait. What? Where is my money!!!!!:cry:

I gotta go out but I'll reply to their stupid Twitter when I get back.

Hah! When you get back don't you be trying to convince us that you are not in the cupcake business, cupcake!

We don't care if ESMB is 'now owned by the cofs' but not sharing those yummy cakes with us is an absolute disgrace!

:waiting2: