Independent Scientology discovers the Nation of Islam

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology discovers the Nation of Islam. This could be interesting.

Comment from Marty's blog.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/the-great-ideal-orgs-scam-update/#comment-257676
oraclemysticism | March 7, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Reply

I have read on the Internet that the N.O.I. is running their own Dianetics Foundation. They made more auditors last year than the C of S. They are not on the basics. They are not being run by any F.O.L.O.. They do not have M.A.A.’s sec checking people at the front door. No regges or staff from the Church of Scientology ordering them on what to do.

These people have their own Church. They do not want to be part of the Church of Scientology. They have “auditing coordinators” in their own Church.

They did permit a guest speaker from the Church to their annual event this year to speak.

The good news is, we can now send people into the Nation of Islam to go clear.

For those of us wanting to open a mission or an Org, we can become a franchise of the Nation of Islam.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9651.shtml

Do you honestly think DM is going to run into this place with his finance police and smack around the E.D.?

Do you think Jenny Linson is going to show up there and scream at underlings?

This is what it actually takes to get the tech and keep it and keep DM and the Sea Org off your back. It takes a group like the Nation of Islam.

For real. They are doing it for themselves and owning it and using it. You don’t see Freedom Magazine hassling those people. You don’t see the squirrel busters up in Louis’ face because he isn’t running a “standard academy”. You don’t see the squirrel busters up on his front porch demanding to look at P.C. folders. You don’t see anonymous protesters on the front yard of the Nation of Islam hassling Church goers.

The Nation of Islam isn’t “pulling in” the suppression.

Either they are so squeaky clean they just fly above it all.

Or nobody is fucking with them because they know they can’t get away with it.

Gadfly

Crusader
I wonder . . . does the NOI buy all of its books and materials from the C of S?

I am quite sure that when the C of S was in discussions with the NOI about using RTC-controlled "LRH tech", that lawyers went over it from both sides with a fine-tooth comb. There are most likely "confidential agreements". Does anyone really think that the C of S isn't getting paid in some way - such as a percentage of every course paid for and delivered?

It is extremely unlikely that the C of S just let the NOI "have" all the Scientology materials to do with as they please. Even if DM worked out a deal for them to take and use Study Tech and Dianetics, and forget about everything else, there MUST have been "licensing contracts" and "terms of use" agreements. The Church of Scientology is notorious for attempting to control every aspect of everything. I doubt that their involvement with the NOI is any different.

Maybe DM has the view that, "sure, some will stay in the NOI and use only Dianetics, but some WILL want more, and we will be there to give it to them". It is also a source of income for the C of S.

It would be interesting to see what might happen if Freezone Scientologists, who are also declared as SPs by the C of S, walked into the NOI to do services. I don't think it is that easy though. I would expect that it is a minimum requirement that you BE a member of the NOI. Would the NOI allow a bunch of white people to walk in, NOT be members of the NOI, have no agreement with any of the ideas, just to do Scientology-based services?

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
When the dust settles from the eventual war between these two, um, religious groups, and Louis Farrakhan Muhammad, Sr is publically announced as the official new COB of Scientology (to wild cheers from, um, well, inner cities everywhere) and David Miscaviage's picture and name are instantly and completely erased from the Scientology website, not just a few 'clears' and ot's are gonna be in need of the introspection rundown (as a pre-psychotic-break type action). Unfortunately for them the introspection-rundown will likely expedite their psychotic break.

Think I'm kidding? When Louis finds out Davey has a billion dollars stashed, and Davey's body guards are, well, we saw the likes of them in the Marty Squirrel Buster show, Louis just might pull little Davey aside and explain a few facts about NOI and life. In terms of structure and money and power, and stuff like that. Of course Louis will give little Davey a pen to do all the legal nicities on the deal, like signing it, in lieu of say, other options. Which 'other options' might still happen, 'after' the paperwork is all tidied up.

I tell you invest in popcorn. Sales are already going through the roof (and Louis hasn't even had his private chat with Davey yet).

Mojo

Independent Scientology discovers the Nation of Islam. This could be interesting.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/the-great-ideal-orgs-scam-update/#comment-257676

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It would be interesting to see what might happen if Freezone Scientologists, who are also declared as SPs by the C of S, walked into the NOI to do services. I don't think it is that easy though. I would expect that it is a minimum requirement that you BE a member of the NOI. Would the NOI allow a bunch of white people to walk in, NOT be members of the NOI, have no agreement with any of the ideas, just to do Scientology-based services?

Huh? What FZer is likely to be interested in getting services from people with such minimal training and obvious "other ideas"?

Paul

Mojo

Huh? What FZer is likely to be interested in getting services from people with such minimal training and obvious "other ideas"?

Paul

Never underestimate the Power of Fear of losing ones Eternity. Lol.

I guarantee you if L. Ron Hubbard had said they ONLY WAY up the bridge was by flying to Ethiopia and hiking 25 miles through a desolate desert to meet an old man in a yellow canvass tent that had 3 chickens in a chicken coup, THOUSANDS of dutiful scientologists would already have their flight booked, their hiking boots purchased and would have a hand held counter in their backpack to make sure the chicken count added up to what Ron said it would.

Losing an eternity that scientology gives to a person, is no small matter.

Mojo

Veda

Sponsor
I think that - by itself - learning rudimentary auditing skills may be helpful.

For some people, just learning to "listen" is a big step.

Recognizing the idea of being in the "valence" of one's former slave master or, probably more commonly, the boozing, woman-abusing, gambling lower-class white overseers who worked for the slave owners, and were the bosses who daily interacted with the plantation slaves will be a good thing.

Later, after slavery was abolished, some of these same people - or their descendants - became southern sheriff types, and I noticed years ago that lower class blacks, from the inner city, often spoke and acted in a manner much like an uneducated lower class white southern sheriff or other lower class white "boss"-types.

Breaking that cycle for "inner city" people is not a bad idea.

From what I can see, they are being taught the 'Hubbard Certified Dianetic Auditors' course. 1950 Dianetics.

Even a 'Book One' training course is still going to be influenced by the rest of Scientology, and I don't know what sort of curriculum has been developed especially for the NOI, but it seems to include one lifetime 1950 Dianetics, Management Tech, and probably SP/PTS Tech.

I feel sorry for those caught in the middle of this. On one side they have Louis Farrakhan and on the other L. Ron Hubbard. In the middle are some people who genuinely want to change for the better, and some small amount of useful information, and then comes, eventually, if not the rest of Scientology, since it seems to be somewhat filtered by the NOI, enough of Scientology, probably, to nullify any positives that result.

But who knows?

Strange as this is, I'd rather wait and see, and hope for the best.

I do not think that the NOI, with mostly only 'Book One' auditors, will be of much use to Independent Scientologists, especially those who do not wish to convert to the NOI.

Gib

Crusader
I wonder . . . does the NOI buy all of its books and materials from the C of S?

I am quite sure that when the C of S was in discussions with the NOI about using RTC-controlled "LRH tech", that lawyers went over it from both sides with a fine-tooth comb. There are most likely "confidential agreements". Does anyone really think that the C of S isn't getting paid in some way - such as a percentage of every course paid for and delivered?

It is extremely unlikely that the C of S just let the NOI "have" all the Scientology materials to do with as they please. Even if DM worked out a deal for them to take and use Study Tech and Dianetics, and forget about everything else, there MUST have been "licensing contracts" and "terms of use" agreements. The Church of Scientology is notorious for attempting to control every aspect of everything. I doubt that their involvement with the NOI is any different.

Maybe DM has the view that, "sure, some will stay in the NOI and use only Dianetics, but some WILL want more, and we will be there to give it to them". It is also a source of income for the C of S.

It will be interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Has anybody told the NOI peeps they can buy the books and lectures for pennies on the dollar on ebay?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And the peeps at NOI can probably buy the books from the local libraries that off load the donations of books from the "Library Project" donated at FULL RETAIL PRICE PAID by active member scientologists?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey, when you are in network marketing scheme, where's my discount?

Terril park

Sponsor

The above is not quite correct. One FZer has seen some issues of what
appears to be a NOI newspaper, and forwarded it.

The details are AMAZING!!! NOI has become the largest and most
successful independant/FZ group in the US and looks to be expanding even faster that Rons Org. Over 1000 auditors!!! Thats almost certainly more than COS.

Its quite likely CO$ is at some stage going to piss off NOI. From what
I've read they don't take such things lying down. So when they want some people to upgrade skills they may end up coming to the FZ.

secretiveoldfag

I read that Louie paid DM $2.3 million for his franchise (maybe). One cookie religion tries to exploit another

This is not really news. The NoI v CoS flirtation goes back several years.

Here is some more. More at the link.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/scientology-invasion-of-the-black-community.108412/page-2

Nation of Islam Timeline and Fact Sheet

Much NoI history snipped...

1. Farrakhan meets with Bernard Cushmeer in Los Angeles.

1. Farrakhan starts his own faction of NOI. (FBI Memo – divide into sects)

1. Farrakhan begins teaching that Elijah escaped a death plot and would return in three years.

1. Tony Muhammad joins Nation of Islam. He is later transferred to California.

L. Ron Hubbard dies and the Scientologists are told he is alive on another planet. Six weeks later, Farrakhan says that he had vision of Elijah being alive on the Mother Plane.
Farrakhan puts his followers on a regimen of study under the umbrella of, “Self-Improvement as the Basis for Community Development.” (FBI Memo)
The Study Guides incorporate Scientology’s Study Tech such as word clearing.

After sixteen years, Elijah Muhammad’s estate is finally settled in probate court.
Before 1992, Alfreddie Johnson had previously met Louis Farrakhan but is now a Scientologist. (audio clip 4)
A Scientology press release states, “Hubbard’s technology in treating inner city

ills has been championed since 1992 by Johnson, whose Compton, Californiabased center has been training personnel from the Nation of Islam and AME churches. Having utilized Hubbard’s works to turn around gangbangers, criminals, drug abusers and drug dealers in Compton, California, Johnson brought Hubbard’s technology to the attention of Farrakhan. Seeing its potential for changing conditions in the inner city, Farrakhan gave Johnson and his West coast chief Tony Muhammad a charge, “to create economically viable social betterment centers that will inspire and empower the believers to arrest the social, moral, economical, educational and spiritual decline of our people throughout the nation.” Believers are members of the Nation of Islam.

1. Farrakhan holds a press conference and silences Khallid Muhammad.

Early Nineties (before Million Man March in 1995)
1. Farrakhan seeks alternative cancer treatment at the Church of Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.

Farrakhan’s family member goes to Scientology’s Drug Rehab Narconon in Oklahoma.
Muslims in Farrakhan’s organization become graduates of Scientology courses.

Farrakhan announces the City of Nine Ministries.
David Miscavige announces modeled Scientology’s Ideal Org.

Farrakhan receives an award from the Church of Scientology and says, “The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught me that you don’t get honor until the work is done. So I accept this award as encouragement to keep working until the job is done.”
Scientology issues a press release (referenced earlier) which states, “The plan is to establish centers in all Nation of Islam mosques around the country.”

Farrakhan has a critical surgery and a memo is leaked from the Department of Homeland Security entitled, “Uncertain Leadership Succession Poses Risk.”
As soon as he is able to travel, Farrakhan spends an inordinate amount of time at the Celebrity Center.

At a gala at the Celebrity Center, Farrakhan announces the “marriage” between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam. (Department of Homeland Security leaked memo)
Scientology becomes the heir of the Nation of Islam. (audio clip 5)

Farrakhan incorporates L. Ron Hubbard into Saviours’ Day. (check YouTube)
Tony Muhammad reveals Farrakhan “knew” the two groups would come together. (audio clip 6)

1. Nation of Islam members become engulfed with Scientology.

All of Farrakhan’s study guides have been changed to incorporate Scientology.
Saviours’ Day features Dianetics Auditor Graduations for the third year.

FBI Memo

Change philosophy into strictly religious
Change philosophy into self-improvement
Delete race hatred
Delete separate nationhood
Destroy organization by creating factions
Tie up assets in probate court

Department of Homeland Security
9 Leadership Succession in Place

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

I read that Louie paid DM $2.3 million for his franchise (maybe). One cookie religion tries to exploit another

This is not really news. The NoI v CoS flirtation goes back several years.

Here is some more. More at the link.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/scientology-invasion-of-the-black-community.108412/page-2
The Nation of Islam Timeline and Fact Sheet was also posted on ESMB at the following link:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...t=Nation+Islam+Timeline+Fact+Sheet#post777634

Dulloldfart was kind enough to tidy up the the formatting:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...t=Nation+Islam+Timeline+Fact+Sheet#post778593

The original source is the Facebook Group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/421783767903104/?notif_t=group_activity

BunnySkull

She's being sarcastic.:eyeroll:

No, its the Oracle, she's a moonbat and quite sincere. She really believes the crazy bullshit she writes, even though most sane people might think its parody. She left here only after "casting spells" on Emma - no shit.

CommunicatorIC

And now the Facebook Group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community notes Independent Scientology's discovery of the Nation of Islam.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/430004547081026/
Leila Wills

This is just an FYI to our Class/Group - The Church of Scientology has people who have broken away from the leadership of David Miscavidge. These would be Independent Scientologists who do not like the way he is running the organization. The following comment is from a reader of the blog of a former high ranking church member who has now become independent.

I have read on the Internet that the N.O.I. is running their own Dianetics Foundation. They made more auditors last year than the C of S. They are not on the basics. They are not being run by any F.O.L.O.. They do not have M.A.A.’s sec checking people at the front door. No regges or staff from the Church of Scientology ordering them on what to do.

These people have their own Church. They do not want to be part of the Church of Scientology. They have “auditing coordinators” in their own Church.

They did permit a guest speaker from the Church to their annual event this year to speak.

The good news is, we can now send people into the Nation of Islam to go clear.

For those of us wanting to open a mission or an Org, we can become a franchise of the Nation of Islam.

Do you honestly think DM is going to run into this place with his finance police and smack around the E.D.?

Do you think Jenny Linson is going to show up there and scream at underlings?

This is what it actually takes to get the tech and keep it and keep DM and the Sea Org off your back. It takes a group like the Nation of Islam.

For real. They are doing it for themselves and owning it and using it. You don’t see Freedom Magazine hassling those people. You don’t see the squirrel busters up in Louis’ face because he isn’t running a “standard academy”. You don’t see the squirrel busters up on his front porch demanding to look at P.C. folders. You don’t see anonymous protesters on the front yard of the Nation of Islam hassling Church goers.

The Nation of Islam isn’t “pulling in” the suppression.

Either they are so squeaky clean they just fly above it all.

Or nobody is fucking with them because they know they can’t get away with it.

[/h]