What's new

Independent Scientology (Freezone) Convention August 8 - 10, 2014, Reno, NV

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Re: FreeZone Convention August 8th, 9th and 10th 2014

We agree completely with one another. At least on this!

We probably agree on moar than you think. My stance here is often misrepresented. I do elucidate and answer questions, though it turned out that the ones who most frequently asked or read the explanations didn't really want them. :biggrin::coolwink:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Husband's there now. I didn't go because I have limited amount of time off at new job and using that to attend wedding next weekend.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Call him up and get us a live report!

Too cute! J doesn't carry a cell. Our friends are all like, really? I did get him to take a pay as you go one when he was visiting friends a month ago.

However, one of my pals sent me a pm on FB that she finally got to meet him IRL and likes him.

I suppose I could try his room, but, honestly, shouldn't the poor man have a vacay from his wife? :yes:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Too cute! J doesn't carry a cell. Our friends are all like, really? I did get him to take a pay as you go one when he was visiting friends a month ago.

However, one of my pals sent me a pm on FB that she finally got to meet him IRL and likes him.

I suppose I could try his room, but, honestly, shouldn't the poor man have a vacay from his wife? :yes:
I am SO disappointed. I was hoping for simultaneous live blogging and live tweeting. :coolwink: