What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two endorses Mindwalker 3A Software / E-Meter

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two endorses Mindwalker 3A Software / E-Meter.

Milestone Two: Solo 2

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/01/15/solo-2/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * *

Posted by Lana M.

January 15, 2016

At first, as regards my E-Meter, I found a new companion which I recommend. It is very precise, easy to use. I used it since a year, auditing my wife with it and now myself through Solo 2. It is the mindwalker 3A. You can see it on the Internet Site of http://mindwalker.weebly.com/ It does not look nice as presented. But you can put in the colors you want. It is a little box with a USB cord that you plug on your computer. Just make sure you remove any automatic program or internet connection before the session so that the computer doesn’t run something that would interfere with the reads. It would be part of the set up. I found it very pleasant, precise and comfortable to use. A friend is also using it on Solo NOTs. About 450 €.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * *

Mindwalker 3A

http://mindwalker.weebly.com/mindwalker-3a.html

EDITED TO ADD:

mindwalker 3A (hardware) computer interface

This interface connects to a computer USB port and is used with the mw3 Classic software to display the needle on a computer screen.
The versatility of a computer adds many more possibilities to the basic functions of the meter, such as recording and playback.

Specifications

Size: 80 x 40 x 20mm plus integral 150mm USB cable

Weight: 60g

Connectors: 1/4" mono jack socket, integral USB plug, auxiliary 3.5mm mono jack socket

mindwalker 3 Classic Software

For use with the mindwalker 3A (and mindwalker 2A)

Earlier software displayed only a circular dial. The 'Classic' software is so named because it also has the option of displaying the classic analog meter style dial.

8727930_orig.jpg

8494249_orig.jpg

Specifications

The software will run on XP, Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10

For a comprehensive view of the software in operation, install the software and run the demo.

Read the Installation Guide and then download and install mw3 Classic Download V2.15

Version Release Notes

Then load the demo recording file and play it back - instructions are here

Detailed instructions for the software can be found in the User Guide Updated 2nd June 2013

Last edited:

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
But I found myself getting in contact with something else which brought me out of something I am not sure what. But gosh it was good, rewarding and validating.

A Scientology win too stupid even for Hoaxie's excellent thread.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
EDITED TO ADD:

mindwalker 3A (hardware) computer interface

This interface connects to a computer USB port and is used with the mw3 Classic software to display the needle on a computer screen.
The versatility of a computer adds many more possibilities to the basic functions of the meter, such as recording and playback.

Specifications

Size: 80 x 40 x 20mm plus integral 150mm USB cable

Weight: 60g

Connectors: 1/4" mono jack socket, integral USB plug, auxiliary 3.5mm mono jack socket

mindwalker 3 Classic Software

For use with the mindwalker 3A (and mindwalker 2A)

Earlier software displayed only a circular dial. The 'Classic' software is so named because it also has the option of displaying the classic analog meter style dial.

8727930_orig.jpg

8494249_orig.jpg

Specifications

The software will run on XP, Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10

For a comprehensive view of the software in operation, install the software and run the demo.

Read the Installation Guide and then download and install mw3 Classic Download V2.15

Version Release Notes

Then load the demo recording file and play it back - instructions are here

Detailed instructions for the software can be found in the User Guide Updated 2nd June 2013