What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two Explains Buddhism

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Sorry you missed the boat...

crrub141031.gif_zpsmmanybks.jpeg

And then words rained down for 40 days and 40 nights.

LOLOLOLOL

Priceless.

Do you know just a millisecond before i read your post (after finishing Sheila's) I was thinking: "Maybe i need to pull out the "WORDCLOWN" graphic and insert it at this point."

You beat me to it and glad you did.

Oh well, no reason to stop the partying, so here's the WordClown! lol

62170-1.jpg

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
One way the hubbard box resembles the TARDIS is that it is bigger on the inside than the outside. Everything anyone has ever written, (or will ever write) has been explained, if your really good at looking for it and I'm talking genius level good at looking for it, somewhere in the epic writings of hubbard.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

054ad3270962740799c484e5a547f3fb
Jim Logan says:
It sure does.
It is interesting to note that some of the abilities to be regained with awareness of them, include the ability to communicate at finer wavelengths than are able to be measured on present time earth instruments.

'' the ability to communicate at finer wavelengths than are able to be measured on present time earth instruments''

What does that mean ???? :unsure:
Anybody grasp it ????
:unsure:

I can't figure it out, here on this planet with my present time earth instruments :confused2:

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

Jim Logan says:
It sure does.
It is interesting to note that some of the abilities to be regained with awareness of them, include the ability to communicate at finer wavelengths than are able to be measured on present time earth instruments.[/INDENT]

'' the ability to communicate at finer wavelengths than are able to be measured on present time earth instruments''

Anybody grasp it ????

I can't figure it out, here on this planet with my present time earth instruments :confused2:​

It means you can see the Emporor's new clothes but only of your spectacle lenses are strong enough, and even then you might not see them without activating your theta-seeing powerz.

Or waiting a few weeks?

On [strike]this[/strike] some other planet.​

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Incidentally, (a new word I am practicing)

It came to my mind that a few yeas ago, Marty immerged himself into Ancient Eastern wisdom readings. He used to talk a lot about the Tao and, at that time, made many comparaisons with $cientology.

I just browsed his blog, just to see how he was doing with family (hopefully fine), and , coincidentally, (a new word I am practicing)
his last post was about the middle path

How to trek the Great Middle Path
Posted on September 18, 2015 by Mark C. Rathbun | 93 Comments

Suggestions on how to trek the Great Middle Path:

Seek balance of intellect and intuition

Harmonize reason and compassion

Make concert of heart and mind

Modulate the need to do or say with the abilities to observe, to share and to let be

Spice the syntheses with rhythm

Recognize the oft-intruding, peculiar notion that you have arrived and let it pass

Repeat as indicated, striving toward ever more penetrating and radiating degrees and forms of balance, harmony, concert, modulation, spice, synthesis and rhythm.

Amazing how Marty has changed.
I like to read Marty sharing about Marty's path. Marty going back home.

Pretty much simple to get, and meaningfull.
There was very interesting comments too.

It seems to me, that when we give up on any cultist mind addiction, life unfold our true path, wide opened to the next footstep, ready to be walked. Marty had drastically changed his approach to life matters, despite all toxic cult war toward him. He did great - I can't imagine going through such pressure and drastic life change.

A fine wavelenght of Marty's sharing that I can measure with my present time earth instruments and easily grasp, out of my poor brain :)

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Jim Logan says:
It sure does.
It is interesting to note that some of the abilities to be regained with awareness of them, include the ability to communicate at finer wavelengths than are able to be measured on present time earth instruments.

Anybody grasp it ????

I can't figure it out, here on this planet with my present time earth instruments :confused2:

Ya, I get those fine wavelengths sometimes. Gotta tighten up the tin foil a bit more.

foil5_zps77b8fdef.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
A little bit of mass here will certainly bring understanding and many wins

em-spectrum%5B1%5D%5B1%5D.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
One way the hubbard box resembles the TARDIS is that it is bigger on the inside than the outside. Everything anyone has ever written, (or will ever write) has been explained, if your really good at looking for it and I'm talking genius level good at looking for it, somewhere in the epic writings of hubbard.

Please. Do not do this again.

Please do not compare Scientology to Doctor Who.

It hurts.

That is all.