Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two is asking OSA for Stats to do Doubt Formula.

If one understands Scientology Ethics and/or Conditions tech, and/or reads carefully, the following is very important.

From the following it appears clear that if OSA's stats are sufficient, Geoff, Lana and/or the entire Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.

Milestone Two: To OSA

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/to-osa/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

To OSA

Posted by Lana M.

April 29, 2016

From Geoff

I have been seeing some excellent advertisements by the Church and some sections of the Church appear to be making headway. For example, I am noticing prescription painkillers are starting to get a bad rap, also high profile doctors openly stating they don’t like putting kids on drugs for behaviour patterns. So it seems to me CCHR has been a successful activity for the Church. I believe the Church and CCHR deserve credit for being in the forefront of exposing these activities, as just one example of the good works the Church has been involved in.

But I did see one add proclaiming the achievements of the Church and giving stats such as 1.5 million volunteers, 22 million taught the truth about drugs and 126 million enlightened on their human rights. These are impressive stats!

My reason for bringing this up is for my doubt formula, specifically the 2nd step “2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization”. Now I am not in doubt concerning LRH, the Scientology philosophy or Technology, just the way it is being run at the moment by Mr. Miscavige.

I would like to look into these stats for myself and I would assume that somewhere in the world today the Church activities such as those that garnered the above statistics would be happening right now, and this would be a perfect opportunity to do step 2 of the Doubt formula. I am applying the policy HCOPL 16 March 72 “Look don’t Listen”, as LRH says “THE SCENE IS RIGHT BEFORE ONE’S EYES”, this policy is very clear on how to go about investigating a situation, so I am not prepared to just be told this information or read about it, I want to go and see it!

I assume this site is being monitored and I am asking someone to tell me where this expansion is happening. I have also noted that there are other doubters on this blog of Mr Miscavige’s adherence to LRH policy so this information may help handle their considerations also.

I would honestly like to know, please help me on this step of the formula.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
CommunicatorIC said:
Geoff said:

..... I am not in doubt concerning LRH, the Scientology philosophy or Technology,.....
If one understands Scientology Ethics and/or Conditions tech,...
then (s)he knows that Geoff, Lana and the other hardcore Hubbardites are not in a position to demand for stats from OSA because their proper condition is not "doubt"..... instead it is:

CONFUSION

The correct formula for this state is:
El Con Hubbard said:
FIND OUT WHERE YOU ARE.

(Hint: No, its neither "Target 2" nor the mothership of loyal officers circling around the world. And no, it is not a volcano - which doesn´t exist yet - too. And no it is not a DC-8-like spaceship.... and yes, there are no space cooties around to exorcise....)

Many more persons are in this condition than is generally realized.

CommunicatorIC

then (s)he knows that Geoff, Lana and the other hardcore Hubbardites are not in a position to demand for stats from OSA
I know this does not address your point, but they were not demanding stats from OSA. They were asking OSA for stats.

The important point, I think, is that if the stats were sufficient, then dutifully applying the Doubt Formula Geoff, Lana and the other members of Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
.... Geoff, Lana and the other members of Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.
I didn´t - and I don´t - call this into question, I only wanted to clarify the position of OSA... and the chance for the Hubbardites to get a different answer than mine (or to see some stats from OSA).

Jump

Operating teatime
I know this does not address your point, but they were not demanding stats from OSA. They were asking OSA for stats.

The important point, I think, is that if the stats were sufficient, then dutifully applying the Doubt Formula Geoff, Lana and the other members of Milestone Two would return to the corporate Church of Scientology.

If they did that thoughtfully, it would raise further doubts. One step at a time.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I choked on my tea , but thank God, I survived :unsure:

Geoff

From Geoff

I have been seeing some excellent advertisements by the Church and some sections of the Church appear to be making headway. For example, I am noticing prescription painkillers are starting to get a bad rap, also high profile doctors openly stating they don’t like putting kids on drugs for behaviour patterns. So it seems to me CCHR has been a successful activity for the Church. I believe the Church and CCHR deserve credit for being in the forefront of exposing these activities, as just one example of the good works the Church has been involved in.

But I did see one add proclaiming the achievements of the Church and giving stats such as 1.5 million volunteers, 22 million taught the truth about drugs and 126 million enlightened on their human rights. These are impressive stats!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:itstrue:
:dizzy:

Geoff

My reason for bringing this up is for my doubt formula, specifically the 2nd step “2. Examine the statistics of the individual, group, project or organization”. Now I am not in doubt concerning LRH, the Scientology philosophy or Technology, just the way it is being run at the moment by Mr. Miscavige.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:bowdown::bwahaha:
:booze::booze:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I may be wrong (as it looks so incredible..)

But it appears to be a genuine condition formula :yes:

:nervous:

CommunicatorIC

Gang, you all do realize Lana's post is meant to be sarcastic, right ? :unsure:

Just checking. :coolwink:

Michael A. Hobson
Independent Scientologist
email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
No, I don't realize the post (from Geoff) is meant to be scarcast..

In fact, I don't believe it is meant to be sarcastic.

Not with a statement like:
Such statements are not sarcastic. The majority of Indies I know think that such "products" are good, and indeed admirable.

Not necessarily with a statement like:
I am far from convinced that all Indies are convinced such stats are false.

Not with this correct statement of item 2 of the formula:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
"I am far from convinced that all Indies are convinced such stats are false."

They have a very broad spectrum of delusional thinking, it go's all the way from one side of the hubbard box to the other.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The only reliable $cientologist known for keeping all the records concerning expansion and stats re: LRHs tech, Scientology David miscavige VFP is

Billy Blowdown

Geoff could register here and ask Billy to enlighten him with needed datas to complete his doubt formula

Last edited:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I honestly do not understand why these fools don't just go back to the Church with their A to E steps in hand begging to be let back in. They act exactly like completely brainwashed Scientologists. It's pathetic these guys pretend they are "independent" because there is nothing in their words or deeds to indicate they are at all out from under the thumb of Scientology, Hubbard or even Miscavige. In fact, I rarely saw people in Scientology in all my years in who were as dedicated and fervent about the subject as these Milestone Two guys. It's so sad watching them flounder in their mediocrity.

stanczyk

Patron
Gang, you all do realize Lana's post is meant to be sarcastic, right ? :unsure:

Just checking. :coolwink:

Did you bother to read the post?

It wasn't written by Lana and was in NO WAY meant to be sarcastic. Just look at the comments posted by the other members of that group including Jim Logan who thanked the writer for his 'noble sentiments' :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The only reliable $cientologist known for keeping all the records concerning expansion and stats re: LRHs tech, Scientology David miscavige VFP is

Billy Blowdown

Geoff coud register here and ask Billy to enlighten him with needed datas to complete his doubt formula

Theta idea!

Originally Posted by Billy Blowdown

Dear Terminals!

My name is Billy and I am a super-uptone, super-upstat[SUP]*[/SUP] Scientologist. Now that I have found a com line and made myself known, please let me know what is needed and wanted.

I am doing personalized Ethics Programs and helping theta beings to overcome their not-known obstacles towards a known goal.

ML,

Billy Blowdown
cf14c5b0-fdf8-457d-9cdf-948f565f2399_zpsmkj27u5g.jpg

OT VIII
Class VIII
OEC - FEBC
Data Series Evaluator Full Hat
Currently on 200 hours of lower bridge objectives (i.e. I'll be in present time real soon!)

* ps: I have included my personal org board stats for anyone who needs/wants to verify my upstatness (all dynamics are in power, per LRH's datum on Flourishing & Prospering!)

031ff3e5-496c-4a19-a4d3-b6253f27d306_zpsub4vrurl.jpg

........WINS............................COGS............................THETA

...KNOWINGNESS..................CERTAINTY......................FLOWS​

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Hi Lana,

Err, where do I start in answering your question? I believe it is prudent to first begin with WHO is giving you these impressive stats....and that is the very Organization you disagree with:duh:

You see the mistake you make here Honey?

There are many other people, healthcare workers, nutrition experts and wellness coaches who have been promoting the negative effects of prescription painkillers and the like for many more years than CCHR has been in existence.

Unfortunately, you still display Hubbards' mindset with regards to evaluating an/or assigning the reasons behind an occurrence: "A correlation of data implies causation".

Here's another good example of Hubbards reasoning: A baker changes his bread formula on Monday and for the rest of the week, he cannot make enough bread loaves to satisfy the increased demand. Obviously,according to Hubbards' formula, its the new recipe which created the increased demand.

Or could it be the fact that a 7 day soccer tournament, with 20 teams and ten thousand foreign spectators were in town for that week?

maybe:nervous:?

maybe:nervous:?

UPDATE: Ooops!. I should've addressed this to Geoff !

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Did you bother to read the post?

It wasn't written by Lana and was in NO WAY meant to be sarcastic. Just look at the comments posted by the other members of that group including Jim Logan who thanked the writer for his 'noble sentiments' :duh:

Did you bother to read the comments beyond Jim Logan's first sentence?

I hadn't read the comments when I commented that I agreed with Sneaks. I have now. The author of the article, "Geoff" or "4a" (Division 4A in an Advanced Org is the Solo Tech Division where they deliver Solo - OT III) has made further comments as to his intentions here. I don't really think he's doing a Doubt formula. He's just pointing up that the CofS's PR is full of shit and doesn't include the "real" stats of the service orgs, namely something like thoroughly trained students and well-audited pcs. "How many Class V auditors got made last month" (my words), etc.

Paul

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I hadn't read the comments when I commented that I agreed with Sneaks. I have now. The author of the article, "Geoff" or "4a" (Division 4A in an Advanced Org is the Solo Tech Division where they deliver Solo - OT III) has made further comments as to his intentions here. I don't really think he's doing a Doubt formula. He's just pointing up that the CofS's PR is full of shit and doesn't include the "real" stats of the service orgs, namely something like thoroughly trained students and well-audited pcs. "How many Class V auditors got made last month" (my words), etc.

Paul

That was my suspicion when I read that. They were using the tech to imply that CofS is off source.

I can understand why you would perceive sarcasm. The literal written message was not the intended message.

stanczyk

Patron

Paul

I didn't suggest he was doing a doubt formula. You're right to say that he was pushing a different agenda but it still wasn't anything close to sarcasm for me and nothing I've read in all the comments suggests otherwise.