What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two keeps PC folders against parishioners' requests

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two admits it retains and refuses to transfer PC folders against requests of parishioners.

Milestone Two: From the horse’s mouth

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/from-the-horses-mouth/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By Lana M

Gosh, there are some fascinating whisper (or not so quiet) campaigns ongoing. It never ceases to amaze me how an isolated few individuals can righteously and indignantly natter about myself, about Jim Logan or about others we know or work with.

The accusations and mud that gets flung around is fascinating to me. And that people take the 3rd hand, false and twisted information and accept it, is also interesting.

To satisfy the rumours – here is the real scoop:

Yes, we practice LRH’s Scientology and we have no qualms about stating that we do not support Captain Bill, Excalibur or other squirrel practices. If we are asked to send PC folders or information to squirrels, we won’t do it. It should be obvious why not. We have no problems with providing folders to bonafide Scientology auditors and have, many times, provided all worksheets, pc folders and information to such auditors. We are always willing to receive a cram or an instruct – however to date no such crams or instructs have been received from auditors we have sent folders to. If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no.

Next —

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

attachment.php

Attachments

• IndependentScientologyMilestoneTwoRetainsFoldersAgainstParishionerRequestsForSuchFolders.PNG
    IndependentScientologyMilestoneTwoRetainsFoldersAgainstParishionerRequestsForSuchFolders.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Independent Scientology Milestone Two keeps PC folders against parishioners' requ

I think this begs the question as to why anyone would send a person's 'private' files to any other person unless expressly asked to by the individual in question. Just so frikken weird to me, understandable, (hey, its still ol' Mother Hubbard's scilontology no matter what the brand-du-jour), but still creepy and abstract ta me. :confused2:
The other aspect I'm sort of curious about is this~ Since the 'Indies' profess to distance themselves from the nefarious practices of CoS, why in the world would anyone involved not grant anyone's wishes to get their own infos/folios/etc. etc., in full, with no copied extracts held, or what-ever. This, if true, is kind of stinky-poo-spooky ta me as an outside observer. I am probably missing something relevant here, but still... ugh.

With so many other answers, so many sensible old-time ways of looking at the world, and just plain old simple logic, why do people's keep trying to hang onto the swirling tides of Hubbard's ever-flushing turd-infested fish-bowl?

Gah.

:omg: :yes: :duh:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Independent Scientology Milestone Two keeps PC folders against parishioners' requ

I think this begs the question as to why anyone would send a person's 'private' files to any other person unless expressly asked to by the individual in question.
With respect, you have misunderstood. This is not about sending a person's PC folder to another person without there first being a request by the PC.

This is about Milestone Two refusing to release, at the request of PCs, PC folders: (1) to non-standard Auditors (e.g., Captain Bill auditors); and, presumably also, (2) to the PCs themselves. Otherwise, the PC could simply take the folder from the MS2 Auditor and take it to the non-standard (e.g., Captain Bill) Auditor. The second part (2) is consistent with the practice of the Church of Scientology.

With regard to your point, the key sentences in the Milestone Two story are:

If we are asked to send PC folders or information to squirrels, we won’t do it.

[SNIP]

If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no.

The "you" in the sentence -- "If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no" -- is the PC.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Thanks for the reply, I pretty much understood the point, the one I was making was (same page i r thinkin'), it should not be their (enter ilk of lron here) choice where one's file ends up, it is up to the 'owner', regardless imho, if they so choose to share their shit with somebody else, that is their choice. To withhold such things for what ever reason (protecting a 'case' blah-blah-whatever), is to me both illegal, and smells of some sort of corruption/control mechanism. Sorry if I'm not explaining my points well enough, been a long frikken day mon :) What makes me wonder about this story is, why didn't the person just take their own files and go? *shrugz*

For example, if I request my doctor's files on me, I get them, in entirety, to do with what I please, to go to where I choose, or what ever parts are needed atm, me Doc. has no say in the matter, none, same as old work records etc. (at least up here in Canuckleland). Its how it should work for all imho.

My opinion du-jour, no never-mind.

:cheers:

CommunicatorIC

For example, if I request my doctor's files on me, I get them, in entirety, to do with what I please, to go to where I choose, or what ever parts are needed atm, me Doc. has no say in the matter, none, same as old work records etc. (at least up here in Canuckleland). Its how it should work for all imho.
I agree completely, which is why I think this is significant and cross-posted it.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I'm not sure quite why, but every time I'm going back into another one of Milestone two amazing piece of wisdom in such stunning KSW journey,

its like jabbing knitting needles into my scrotum, this last venture was no different, iya :confused2:

Cheers to all :biggrin:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I can't be bothered to look it up now, but I recall reading what happens in the "real" world with such records. From memory, if a counsellor keeps notes from a session then they are ethically the counsellor's sole property, and the privacy of the client must be preserved such that the notes don't contain any personally identifying information. The client identity can be recorded, but by some code like "Client #84" on the session notes with a log somewhere else of who Client 84 is.

Scientology record-keeping with the pc name on each session violates this practice wildly, of course. Since the "counsellor" in this case is the "CofS" one might argue that shipping the folders to another (legit) org is not passing the session records on to anyone else, but that is debatable since different local orgs are usually different corporations legally.

I imagine that ownership of pc folders has come up in court cases, and EU data laws are stricter than US ones, but I would guess that MS2 isn't going to win on this one if push comes to shove.

Paul

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Independent Scientology Milestone Two admits it retains and refuses to transfer PC folders against requests of parishioners.

Milestone Two: From the horse’s mouth

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/03/14/from-the-horses-mouth/

By Lana M

Gosh, there are some fascinating whisper (or not so quiet) campaigns ongoing. It never ceases to amaze me how an isolated few individuals can righteously and indignantly natter about myself, about Jim Logan or about others we know or work with.

The accusations and mud that gets flung around is fascinating to me. And that people take the 3rd hand, false and twisted information and accept it, is also interesting.

To satisfy the rumours – here is the real scoop:

Yes, we practice LRH’s Scientology and we have no qualms about stating that we do not support Captain Bill, Excalibur or other squirrel practices. If we are asked to send PC folders or information to squirrels, we won’t do it. It should be obvious why not. We have no problems with providing folders to bonafide Scientology auditors and have, many times, provided all worksheets, pc folders and information to such auditors. We are always willing to receive a cram or an instruct – however to date no such crams or instructs have been received from auditors we have sent folders to. If you want us to send your folders to a Captain Bill auditor, the answer is no.

Next —

attachment.php

I wonder if there's a brand of scientologist, anywhere in the world, who is capable of losing the self righteous, stressed out, uptight and jumpy personality?

Lana, Lana, Lana ... if a client asks for their folder to be sent elsewhere, just take a deeeep breath, calm yourself down and either send it as requested or hand it to the client to do whatever they like with it ... it's no big deal.

Have you forgotten that you're only pretending to be a therapist and those files are only filled with nonsense and twaddle?

Get a grip.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

I think this begs the question as to why anyone would send a person's 'private' files to any other person unless expressly asked to by the individual in question. Just so frikken weird to me, understandable, (hey, its still ol' Mother Hubbard's scilontology no matter what the brand-du-jour), but still creepy and abstract ta me. :confused2:
The other aspect I'm sort of curious about is this~ Since the 'Indies' profess to distance themselves from the nefarious practices of CoS, why in the world would anyone involved not grant anyone's wishes to get their own infos/folios/etc. etc., in full, with no copied extracts held, or what-ever. This, if true, is kind of stinky-poo-spooky ta me as an outside observer. I am probably missing something relevant here, but still... ugh.

With so many other answers, so many sensible old-time ways of looking at the world, and just plain old simple logic, why do people's keep trying to hang onto the swirling tides of Hubbard's ever-flushing turd-infested fish-bowl?

Gah.

:omg: :yes: :duh:

It's a difficult task, this saving people from themselves business. Those people that need saving from themselves are always trying to have it their way.

George Layton

I wonder if there's a brand of scientologist, anywhere in the world, who is capable of losing the self righteous, stressed out, uptight and jumpy personality?

Lana, Lana, Lana ... if a client asks for their folder to be sent elsewhere, just take a deeeep breath, calm yourself down and either send it as requested or hand it to the client to do whatever they like with it ... it's no big deal.

Have you forgotten that you're only pretending to be a therapist and those files are only filled with nonsense and twaddle?

Get a grip.

But don't forget to charge the hell out of them for transfer fees.

phenomanon

Canyon

I'm not sure quite why, but every time I'm going back into another one of Milestone two amazing piece of wisdom in such stunning KSW journey,

its like jabbing knitting needles into my scrotum, this last venture was no different, iya :confused2:

Cheers to all :biggrin:

Scrotum???!!!!! I thought you were a Female!

renegade

I can't be bothered to look it up now, but I recall reading what happens in the "real" world with such records. From memory, if a counsellor keeps notes from a session then they are ethically the counsellor's sole property, and the privacy of the client must be preserved such that the notes don't contain any personally identifying information. The client identity can be recorded, but by some code like "Client #84" on the session notes with a log somewhere else of who Client 84 is.

Scientology record-keeping with the pc name on each session violates this practice wildly, of course. Since the "counsellor" in this case is the "CofS" one might argue that shipping the folders to another (legit) org is not passing the session records on to anyone else, but that is debatable since different local orgs are usually different corporations legally.

I imagine that ownership of pc folders has come up in court cases, and EU data laws are stricter than US ones, but I would guess that MS2 isn't going to win on this one if push comes to shove.

Paul

I have often wondered if it violates the rights of the people that are mentioned by the pc.

For instance a guy gives off an out 2-d o/w about his many conquests and names, names. Some instances may include people outside of scn and involve their "private" activities.

Scn now has this private info without the persons approval or knowledge.

Can you imagine the names in Tom Cruise's, and John Travolta's pc folder?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Scrotum???!!!!! I thought you were a Female!

You know me Jana - I love to kid and get some TA :giggle:

Wait a minute ill check and come back!

Okay back
still a female though, :itstrue:

:lol:

:hide:

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon

You know me Jana - I love to kid and get some TA :giggle:

Wait a minute ill check and come back!

Okay back
still a female though, :itstrue:

:lol:

:hide:

Lotus, you sweet flower, Females do not have a scrotum. (afaik).:no:

We thought we knew you, and then you start talking about your scrotum.:confused2:
I know that English is not your first language, so I will excuse you for this egregious error, however, you must do A-E, contact ESMBCC( wdne), and make amends for your lack of obnosis re your body's private parts.

phenomanon

Canyon

As for myself, I had just as soon not have a PCs past folders.
I had much rather do a thorough D of P ( Director of Processing) Interview, asking the PC if he has attention on his past auditing, what he liked about it, what he disliked about it, etc etc.
A CS53 ( a broadshoot correction list) will show up any errors that need to be addressed.
An old folder will contain a whole bunch of eval about the PC, his "case", and OPINIONS from past Auditors and C/Ss.
I'd prefer auditing the PC in front of me, than the folder of a PC in front of me.:yes: