What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two rejects Skype Auditing and other practices

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Independent Scientology Milestone Two rejects Skype Auditing and other current practices.

Milestone Two: Standard Tech

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/standard-tech/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Standard Tech

Posted by Lana

October 25, 2016

By Mike Eldredge

[SNIP]

I have encountered several bizarre practices “in the field “ that I will list here as an illustration of how far off track things can go when untrained individuals calling themselves auditors will go just to make a quick buck. Let it serve as a warning .

a. “Auditing” over the telephone or Skype.

b. Pretending to be an AO or Ls auditor because you found some information on the internet.

c. auditing a PC on Ls in the middle of another major action .

d. deciding a PC can handle OT materials and coffeeshop auditing them on OT level data.

e. promoting smoking weed while mid OT or other auditing as a sleep remedy.

f. endlessly sec checking a PC/Pre OT in the middle of a major action searching for “critical thoughts”.

g. running GPMs for fun and physical sensation.

h. Auditing Solo with no training or C/S.

i. deciding and telling a PC you don’t think they made a grade based on their wife’s opinion.

j. Telling a PC you will audit them up to and through OT III with no AO training, taking their money and then abandoning them .

All of the above I have encountered and were done by “auditors” who were GAT trained and are at large now in the field. So much for “higher standards”. C/S Series 1 covers the basics of auditor actions relative to C/Sing and is on every auditor check sheet .

Real auditors and C/Ses would never entertain any of the above.

The legacy of Scientology lies with those who actually practice Standard Tech whether in an organization or on ones own. Being a real Scientology practitioner takes real training and discipline and the ability to stand ones ground to defend it. My hat’s off to those who do.

Mike Eldredge

CLIX C/S

(Note from Admin – if you are needing a standard auditor or C/S, I highly recommend Mike. Write me on [email protected] and I will pass on his contact details)

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

An exchange in the comments concerning Skype auditing is enlightening:

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2016/10/25/standard-tech/#comment-14520

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

MonecaR says:

October 26, 2016 at 3:28 am

Excellent write up!

I have one point I slightly disagree with, Skype auditing. Having experienced personally and successfully. BUT I totally understand, underlined and all caps, the need for Standard Tech and it’s application being done in person. The lower bridge is a most beautiful thing, no comparison to any other osphy or ism out there. The space created by PC & auditor with in tech application is pure magic.

But this post is not about the pros or cons of Skype auditing, I mainly wanted to share a cog, about the tech taking one from humanoid to OT., made me look at how the exact process, followed exactly brings about uniform results and that how other forms and applications are open to interference, which can lead to a lack if wins. That being said, LRH stated, (not exact quote) the only reason an org or person fails is for lack of results.

Ok, long winded, thank you for reading, very happy for all you standard on tech auditors out there. MUCH ARC~

Jim Logan says:

October 26, 2016 at 10:14 am

Moneca,

IF “skype” auditing was 100% workable it would be part of Standard Tech.

The means to explore it were available at Saint Hill with closed circuit TV cameras, headphones, microphones etc. Was it done to success? If it was used, did it work on all cases? Is it the standard, the DEFINITE level or degree of quality adequate and proper for the specific purpose?

Flatly, no.

That you got a win, that the person using this method got a win on you, doesn’t mean that this is going to work in all cases. That’s the difference and the achievement of Standard Tech. There are uncountable this and thats that came and went in the study and accomplishment of getting THE route. None of them were retained if they didn’t produce the consistent results that lead out.

Numerous times in the study of Scientology Ron found auditors who got a “win” on some process or other that thereafter cursed them as they tried it on every other person.

Skype auditing didn’t and doesn’t make the cut. Maybe you got away with it, once. Maybe again, but if you want the actual, full, real gains of Scientology then I’d recommend the real stuff. That is the tried, tested, workable road to truth, the full, nothing but and actual, truth.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jackboots Jim once again delineating "Standard Tehc" because HE KNOWS !!!

Jim totally misses the real point of his example - his guru totally - TOTALLY - failed to predict the Internet, social media and Smartphones (among an awful lot of other culture-changers that happened since Mankind's Greatest Friend :)puke:) shuffled off this mortal coil.

Grimy black-and-white images from 60s TVs are a whole lot different to what you can do with a phone these days, Jim.:yes:

I'm just sorry this twit never recovered even partially from his personal cult experience - and now he is still trying to inflict the pain on the rest of the planet.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Irony : I have encountered several bizarre practices “in the field “ that I will list here as an illustration of how far off track things can go when untrained individuals calling themselves auditors will go just to make a quick buck.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Thanks to Milestone two who ensures
$cientologists surfing internet
remain in

A safe space

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
tldr;

People who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels (who itself are referred to as squirrels by the people they refer to as squirrels) referring to the other people who the organization that coined the word squirrels refer to as squirrels (and who also refer to the organization who coined the term squirrels as squirrels) as squirrels.

You would think that the people who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels would be in agreement with them because they both agree that the other people who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels are squirrels.

Affinity, reality, communication. None of that here.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
tldr;

People who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels (who itself are referred to as squirrels by the people they refer to as squirrels) referring to the other people who the organization that coined the word squirrels refer to as squirrels (and who also refer to the organization who coined the term squirrels as squirrels) as squirrels.

You would think that the people who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels would be in agreement with them because they both agree that the other people who are referred to as squirrels by the organization that coined the word squirrels are squirrels.
You are squirreling.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
tldr;

Affinity, reality, communication. None of that here.

And I thought this could only be explained diagrammatically....you speak my mind, sir!

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
And I thought this could only be explained diagrammatically....you speak my mind, sir!

At the moment you can get away with text. In the future this will be impossible.

This split in the fz is one of many and in future, there will be more. This diagram represents reasonable predictions of the fz in 2023. Edit: Each line represents mutual squirreling declarations.

Diamond.jpg

How many Animosity, Delusion, Miscommunication triangles can you see in that picture?

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
I went to Heidrun Beer to get a week's worth of face-to-face auditing from her. It went well.

Later, I got some more auditing from her via Skype. That went well, too.

I like to think the first made the second work better -- better than only having Skype auditing. But I don't really know, nor could I.

And for all the self-proclaimed superiority of the Freezone/indie zone, they don't and probably never will have an office in every major city, like the CO$ does. So auditing over a distance sorta becomes necessary in many cases.

I've had phone auditing too -- from Robert DuCharme. He holds the cans himself to get reads. That usually worked well, too.

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I went to Heidrun Beer to get a week's worth of face-to-face auditing from her. It went well.

I like to think the first made the second work better -- better than only having Skype auditing. But I don't really know, nor could I.

And for all the self-proclaimed superiority of the Freezone/indie zone, they don't and probably never will have an office in every major city, like the CO$ does. So auditing over a distance sorta becomes necessary in many cases.

I've had phone auditing too -- from Robert DuCharme. He holds the cans himself to get reads. That usually worked well, too.

That is very real to me.

Once I had a FZ car mechanic who lived 1700 miles away. He was able (while on the phone with me) to look at his own car and tell me what was wrong with mine. For scientific accuracy and verification purposes, I would assume that either he or his car was connected to the e-meter.

In any case, after that session (although still not working) my car communicated to me in the theta universe that it blew a huge amount of charge from the FZ mechanic's indications and was winning again in life!

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

That is very real to me.

Once I had a FZ car mechanic who lived 1700 miles away. He was able (while on the phone with me) to look at his own car and tell me what was wrong with mine.

After that session (although still not working) my car communicated to me in the theta universe that it blew a huge amount of charge from the FZ mechanic's indications and was winning again in life!

You owe me a new sarcasm detector - mine just melted from laughing too hard.:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You owe me a new sarcasm detector - mine just melted from laughing too hard.:biggrin:

:hysterical:

That was the missing ingredient in Ron's Admin Tech that would have resolved all of the failures of Scientology organizations. Sarcasm.

There should have been an extra Division on the Org Board that came after Qual. They would be in charge of catching all the ridiculous stuff that passes for sane and receives standing ovations and jumbo framed certificates.

EXAMPLE: Once I was on course and some very geeky guy got up to give a win at the end of course. He said he was doing TR-0 and he "...could feel Ron's presence in the room. And-----Ron gave him a Pass!" (Then he started laughing crazily like an out-take from the movie "Revenge of the OT Nerds". Other students, at that hideous moment, were suddenly confronted with the decision of whether to clap for his huge win. And to my utter amazement and horror, many applauded.

True story, I am afraid. LOL.

If there had been a functioning SARCASM DIVISION in that org, someone would have heard his win and just before the applause started, they would have laughed and shouted out in a New Jersey accent: "GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

Actually I just realized that the Sarcasm Division has 3 departments, and that New Jersey guy would have been the Director of Stupid Win Invalidations.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Helena

I remember you posting here at the time of that auditing with Heidrun Beer ... saying it was rubbish.

Jump

Operating teatime
At the moment you can get away with text. In the future this will be impossible.

This split in the fz is one of many and in future, there will be more. This diagram represents reasonable predictions of the fz in 2023. Edit: Each line represents mutual squirreling declarations.

View attachment 13206

How many Animosity, Delusion, Miscommunication triangles can you see in that picture?

I had a close look and there were several instances at least of the Avaricious-Robbery-Collusion triangle in there . . .

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Every time I read diatribes from that Mill-stoner 2 "Lana" I burst out laughing at her faux gravitas and authoritarian posture.. Here she is wagging her internet finger at the 'non-standard' practitioners of the Old Quack's jibberish. Don't audit over Skype because it's not 'standard'.? LOLOL!

And these are hilarious:

d. deciding a PC can handle OT materials and coffeeshop auditing them on OT level data.

See ya down at Starbuck's...you'll need lots of caffeine when I tell you about H-bombs and volcanos and shit!

e. promoting smoking weed while mid OT or other auditing as a sleep remedy.

Duuuude, don't let the BT's keep you awake! Here, take this spliff...it will give you and them a good buzz.

i. deciding and telling a PC you don’t think they made a grade based on their wife’s opinion.

Man, your wife thinks you are a little shit because you forgot your anniversary. No Grade 2 for you!

I really think we need a new thread:

Top 100 stupidest moments in the Free Zone.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
The means to explore it were available at Saint Hill with closed circuit TV cameras, headphones, microphones etc. Was it done to success? If it was used, did it work on all cases? Is it the standard, the DEFINITE level or degree of quality adequate and proper for the specific purpose?

Flatly, no.

Flatly -- stupid shit he pulled out of his standard ass.

Yeah Jim, I'm sure they tested it all scientific like at St Hill back in the early 60's. Cause for sure you'd want to audit someone with a huge TV camera from the room next door. That makes perfect sense. Gee I really hate having to walk down the hall, let's see, hmmm, yes let's rig up a tv camera from my room and a tv camera from their room with monitors and microphones and everything. Yeah that makes perfect sense. But I better run it by Ron and see what he thinks.

Yeah, that happened for sure Jim.

:omg::duh::omg::duh: