What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two responds to Going Clear

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Oh my goodness!

I found the whole track sec check :omg:

Whole Track Security Check

This long Sec Check, consisting of hundreds of questions, takes stock of the subject's entire time track, including their "recollections" of any "past lives" they believe they have had. It includes questions such as:

Did you come to Earth for evil purposes?
Have you ever smothered a baby?
Have you ever enslaved a population?
Have you ever destroyed a culture?
Have you ever torn out someone's tongue?
Have you ever zapped anyone?
Have you ever eaten a human body?
Have you ever made a planet, or nation, radioactive?​

I guess it provides me with answers about weirdo thing''pseudo type 3'' $cientologists came with,
for example I blew up this planet - I was a slaver :unsure:

WoW!

Mindfuckness & evilness of unprecedented order of magnitude!

The sole though about these evil things, in terms of interrogatory to find the pseudo-crimes, may drive anyone crazy!

God, Protect me, guide me, have pity on me

:duh::duh::duh:

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
Lie to Me Investigates a Cult:

Lots of parallels...

[video=youtube;z9msgl2NcxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9msgl2NcxA[/video]

JustSheila

Crusader
I believe this was edited from the original one that aired on television, but I'll have to rewatch it.

The original one had a personality test, had machines like e-meters used for counseling - it was a complete spoof on Scientology. They might have had a few screams from COS about how unfair it all was to expose the truth when everyone knew it was about Scn. Still - lots of parallels. :coolwink:

Everyone wants to be a cult leader!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Why would he have been giving a 14 year old sec checks?

SCIENTOLOGIST'S ANSWER: Because there actually is no such thing as a 14 year old. There are 14 year old bodies, but in Scientology we do not audit the body, we audit the being--who is always trillions of years old. Our Founder's scientific research has discovered that all innocent looking youngsters, cute kids and even adorable little babies in their crib are all (under expert interrogation with an e-meter) found to be guilty of wholetrack robberies, assaults, torture, rapes, murders and horrific genocidal atrocities perpetrated against entire civilizations.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Can you link to the old comments or post?

My guess is that Jim after sec checks went to the E/O hat
which may have been interpreted by a 14 year old as sex ed.

Whatever he did the kids were not happy.

Here's the link to the beginning of her discussion of it in the comments on Marty's blog.

At the beginning of this quote, first paragraph only, the Oracle quotes something Marty wrote and everything after that first paragraph are her comments on it and to be crystal clear they are discussing Jim Logan and his behavior and actions in the below text.
Marty wrote:

“Attempted to out a comment poster (by posting the person’s name) on my blog with whom he disagreed. When I disallowed the post as a spiteful and personal attack on a person he had received a tremendous amount of money from to help – far more than I have ever received for services from anyone – he accused me of being in league with and funded by his client. Neither charge was true. He then plied me with a barrage of minister-client privileged ‘facts’ about the character of the family of his client in an effort to enlist me to vilify them with him.”

Wow. How’s that for domination? I don’t suppose he mentioned anything about himself, his illegal activities, blowing P.C.’s off the bridge, squirrel activities, lying, falsifying work sheets, false reporting, defrauding, which he knows were video taped and photographed and evidenced in all of his correspondence? That is really dabbling in injustice. And that always recoils. If you ever feel in your nature to forward these, it is only further evidence of the fraud I have already documented. Fraud is illegal, among other things. Like tax evasion, and corruption of minors (he was supposed to be tutoring and gave sex education classes to), and tortured for hours with verbal abuse. All on video that got him busted with a Nanny Cam.
Then he merrily proceeded to chant Hubbard scripture on your blog. As “Mr. K.S.W.”. While combing your blog and friends, for income sources resources and lovers.

LRH gives an answer in PAB 13 ON HUMAN BEHAVIOR, written in 1953.
It is a briefing to auditors on the importance of knowing the most aberrated and most aberrative types of personality.
In this PAB, LRH says:
What we will call the aberrative personality does the following things:
1. Everything bad that happened to the preclear was (a) ridiculous, (b) unimportant, (c) deserved.
2. Everything the preclear and others did to the aberrative person was (a) very important, (b) very bad, (c) irremediable.
3. Those things which the preclear could do (a) were without real value, (b) were done better by the aberrative personality or by others.
4. Sexual restraint or perversion.
5. Inhibition of eating.

Mr. Looney Tunes. Who came here begging because he was homeless (used the money to handle legal flaps though which I have recently discovered) Then threatened to sue my children (his clients) when he found out he was filmed and busted for abuses. He said his “right to privacy was violated”.

Mr. Looney Tunes.

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as “their right.”

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others’ feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet “gets by” by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others’ lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Marty, If you had not recommended the book, I would have gone MAD!

I just see it as spiritual retardation now.

More...
My bad. There is no worse feeling than setting your children up for a mind fucking loss. One of them had a psychotic break. I wanted to throw myself off a cliff.

I did a danger formula. We moved on. Got the out tech cleaned up (for another 25K), (???ANOTHER 25K!?!?!?-Bunny's Comment) all things considered.

If this person EVER threatens to set anyone in my family up for another loss, they will pay to play next time around.

Otherwise, it’s whole track.

And there's more you can read at the link above, but if I quote all her replies from just this thread it will become a novel. This is far from the only thread she discussed this stuff either, but this is the most detailed that I can recall or at least read. Bolding above is mine.

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/#comment-269417

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Oh, I forgot to add in my previous synopsis in-between Scientology cured me of cancer and showing up with hat in hand to con The Oracle, Jim worked at some "Indie Tech" center in Florida that some poor schmuck founded and hired Jim to be his head auditor, Case sup, etc... The thing was in a lonely strip mall set up somewhere in Florida. It seems Jim lasted there all of a few months before he found a new indie to leech off of "The Oracle" - and after that cluster fuck he reappeared a few months later now living off of poor Lana in Australia.

So far Lana seems to be his longest running victim, she's been supporting the ridiculous old man for two years or more now and funding his fantasy to be a mini-cult leader. I do mean mini because I'm not sure if your girlfriend and three people on the internet earn you the title of guru or cult leader, esp when it's not even an original cult - he's just ripping off Hubbard's con and running it on dupes already softened up and broken by the CoS. (Like stealing candy from babies.)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Oh, I forgot to add in my previous synopsis in-between Scientology cured me of cancer and showing up with hat in hand to con The Oracle, Jim worked at some "Indie Tech" center in Florida that some poor schmuck founded and hired Jim to be his head auditor, Case sup, etc... The thing was in a lonely strip mall set up somewhere in Florida.
Did he work at The Courseroom?

The Courseroom is "about 10 minutes north of Tallahassee, FL. The address is 7738 Ga. Hwy 111 South, Cairo, GA 39828."

http://www.thecourseroom.com/

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/471-the-courseroom

BunnySkull

Yes, it was the Courseroom - that's correct. You can even see posts about it on Marty's blog when it first opened, and its original location was in Florida in a strip mall. It now appears to be in GA, in a strip mall. But cheaper rents in Georgia fo sure!

Here's the info. - opened by a guy named John Aaron Williams who was in the SO in CMU for years and Jim Logan was the "lead supervisor" and the facility was originally located near Tallahasse Florida.
http://www.scientology-cult.com/knowledge-center/re-opening-the-training-bridge.html

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This guy is obviously worse than I'd imagined. I knew he was a few sheep short in the top paddock but the skipping town ahead of possible justice sounds just like his hero, Hubbard.

He really does belong in the Co$ - they're a matched pair.

:wave: Jim - am sure you'd lurk here to see what the "SPs" are saying about you.

Just like Dictatoria Minutissima does whenever His name is mentioned.

And just like the Drunken Maggot and every other cult predator who leaches off good folk, you'll have a bad end.

Most people eventually do see through your type, you know. And you don't have an OSA to hide behind.

BunnySkull

Given all the bits and pieces known, and esp. TO mention of her finding out Logan used funds she gave him for legal troubles or some kind, one of our resident researchers should hit the legal databases to see what turns up in the public record for old man Logan. I don't know if his legal name is Jim/James, but it's a good start. I wonder if the legal problems referred to by TO were a result of some stuff with the Courseroom and explain why he disappeared from that gig and next we hear he's homeless/broke on TO's doorstep.

My tiny bit of research has never turned up what happened at the course room nor why Logan was AWOL a few months (weeks?) after it's much lauded (among indies) grand opening.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yet you have published Success Stories from people receiving Sec Checks outside the CofS, and thus have promoted sec checking.

Some of my own best wins have been on sec checking types
of auditing including L-11.

I wouldn't recomend it for kids who've done hardly any bridge.
They didn't like it and were in tears.

Terril park

Sponsor
What the mother would expect as a result of seck checking children ????

It's always focussed on finding either pseudo crimes or anything about sex and get all the details

There is always something to handle following a sec check!
Always dirty thoughts and crimes.
Fortunately, ethics is there to handle it.

I'd say Logan is 100% on source!

This was NOT done with mothers permission. Several people
I know personally had very bad experiences from ethics/sec checking.
These kids and my friends who in the UK who were trashed by a
class VIII who liked to use ethics as first step for newbies and
when client couldn't sleep because of the insanities delivered to her.

Then the record of similar abuse and worse in CO$ is described
in detail in many places on the net including here.

Terril park

Sponsor
Here's the link to the beginning of her discussion of it in the comments on Marty's blog.

At the beginning of this quote, first paragraph only, the Oracle quotes something Marty wrote and everything after that first paragraph are her comments on it and to be crystal clear they are discussing Jim Logan and his behavior and actions in the below text.

Thanks very much. Not sure if I read this stuff before. I heard
in detail about Jim Logan from TO and she was deeply upset her
kids had to go through all this.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lie to Me Investigates a Cult:

Lots of parallels...

[video=youtube;z9msgl2NcxA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9msgl2NcxA[/video]

That show is not on in USA anymore - I used to watch it - loved it. That happens a lot here . . . :unsure::confused2::melodramatic::p
Oh - and thanks for the episode :)

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, I forgot to add in my previous synopsis in-between Scientology cured me of cancer and showing up with hat in hand to con The Oracle, Jim worked at some "Indie Tech" center in Florida that some poor schmuck founded and hired Jim to be his head auditor, Case sup, etc... The thing was in a lonely strip mall set up somewhere in Florida. It seems Jim lasted there all of a few months before he found a new indie to leech off of "The Oracle" - and after that cluster fuck he reappeared a few months later now living off of poor Lana in Australia.

So far Lana seems to be his longest running victim, she's been supporting the ridiculous old man for two years or more now and funding his fantasy to be a mini-cult leader. I do mean mini because I'm not sure if your girlfriend and three people on the internet earn you the title of guru or cult leader, esp when it's not even an original cult - he's just ripping off Hubbard's con and running it on dupes already softened up and broken by the CoS. (Like stealing candy from babies.)

:sadsigh: :sadangel:

The guy HAS to be mental. Type 10 :blah: :ball: :hamster: :spacecraft:

:blah:

:nervous:.

I guess I shouldn't make fun. Or use un-PC terms. :unsure::nervous: :smack::whipped:

Can you imagine being married to a whack job like this - or lrh - or dm . . . :hmm: No self-determination - ruled over, like a minion. Yikes.
Nightmare #2.

Last edited: