What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two responds to Mike Rinder, Alex Gibney, etc.

Glenda

Crusader
I was bothered by Lana's need to public "position" herself with the "NUMBER #1 charity" in Australia, just because she's been running its social media accounts for a few months. Big deal. It was Tacky chest thumping straight from Hubbard's delusional playbook. If you think that's not a pathetic attempt to try and lend respectability to her batshit MS2, which has zero to do with the decades old charity, and in fact MS2would probably ban it if it had the power since it has doctors who prescribe drugs and don't do touch assists or hand out TWTH booklets to the sick and needy.

Then you have the fact she actually thinks that old con artist Jim Logan's old is fabulous, funds his delusional jobless BS and even imported his scourge to Australia. BTW, his visa can't be legit to much longer? I know Canada doesn't want him back to milk their welfare system but the "PR big wig" at Australia's number 1 charity surely wouldn't want to harbor an illegal immigrate or have him practicing therapy without a license from her home.

I don't know Lana, but anyone who thinks Logan is the cat's pajama has to be a seriously ignorant asshole on some level.

The expression "useful idiot" keeps springing into my mind. Suck it up Lana, and stand by your man-child. :eyeroll:

Independent Useful Idiots Millstone (IUIM).

Yeah, yeah, I know I still feel compelled to acronym-ise (is that even a word?) everything. :wink2:

Anonycat

Crusader
Thanks, uncover.

So getting paid to work in an administrative capacity for an organization registered as a charity is special? :confused2:

I don't even understand why she brought it up. Perhaps to exaggerate her position or influence. Scientologists have a real thing about ego and self-importance.

Uncover, what do you think 'running its social media accounts' might translate to in actual work functions, if we take out the exaggerated, inflated wording?

Organizing accounts folders for a supervisor, maybe?

Being one of 10 managers of their Facebook page?