What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two: Summary and Analysis of Past Three Years

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Who are the people that Jim Logan ripped off?

I don't want to doc her name here, but she goes by "The Oracle" and used to post here - then became a frequent poster at Marty's blog. It was at Marty's blog that Logan latched on to her, besides quite a bit of money he showed up homeless at her door, in order to "help" him she bought some "services" from him which all ended in major drama when he ended up doing some very creepy sexual questions when "sec-checking" her minor child. She never wanted him "sec-checked" and certainly didn't want Logan prying into an adolescent's sexual life.

She wasn't the only one that Logan took advantage of but she was one of the few that detailed his dirty dealings publicly.

I know there was another huge fallout when someone hired Logan to be an "auditor" at some independent scientology center in Florida. Under Logan's astute management it quickly folded and Logan disappeared into the night... probably how he eventually ended up homeless with his hand out at the Oracle's doorstep.

After the debacle with The Oracle he next turned up at Lana's doorstep and has been milking that for all it's worth every since. I figure he knows he has few friends or allies left in the indie-world so will be holding onto Lana's for all he's worth. He certainly has no one waiting with open arms stateside for him, more like lawsuits and debts.

Terril park

Sponsor
I don't want to doc her name here, but she goes by "The Oracle" and used to post here - then became a frequent poster at Marty's blog. It was at Marty's blog that Logan latched on to her, besides quite a bit of money he showed up homeless at her door, in order to "help" him she bought some "services" from him which all ended in major drama when he ended up doing some very creepy sexual questions when "sec-checking" her minor child. She never wanted him "sec-checked" and certainly didn't want Logan prying into an adolescent's sexual life.

She wasn't the only one that Logan took advantage of but she was one of the few that detailed his dirty dealings publicly.

I know there was another huge fallout when someone hired Logan to be an "auditor" at some independent scientology center in Florida. Under Logan's astute management it quickly folded and Logan disappeared into the night... probably how he eventually ended up homeless with his hand out at the Oracle's doorstep.

After the debacle with The Oracle he next turned up at Lana's doorstep and has been milking that for all it's worth every since. I figure he knows he has few friends or allies left in the indie-world so will be holding onto Lana's for all he's worth. He certainly has no one waiting with open arms stateside for him, more like lawsuits and debts.

The Oracle is a close friend and the above is pretty
much what she told me.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I know there was another huge fallout when someone hired Logan to be an "auditor" at some independent scientology center in Florida. Uder Logan's astute management it quickly folded and Logan disappeared into the night... probably how he eventually ended up homeless with his hand out at the Oracle's doorstep.

I always liked how the super-advanced OTs so frequently have a "MEST universe energy flow management situation[SUP]1[/SUP]" they are handling.

[SUP]1[/SUP] MEST universe energy flow management situation: 1. Broke 2. Homeless 3. A MEST Clear--An advanced being who no longer has a need for their own MEST on the 1st Dynamic. However, they still have a need for other peoples' MEST on their 1st Dynamic.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I always liked how the super-advanced OTs so frequently have a "MEST universe energy flow management situation[SUP]1[/SUP]" they are handling.

[SUP]1[/SUP] MEST universe energy flow management situation: 1. Broke 2. Homeless 3. A MEST Clear--An advanced being who no longer has a need for their own MEST on the 1st Dynamic. However, they still have a need for other peoples' MEST on their 1st Dynamic.[/SIZE]

Please published a modern annotated tech dictionary.

Hypatia

Pagan

[SUP]1[/SUP] MEST universe energy flow management situation: 1. Broke 2. Homeless 3. A MEST Clear--An advanced being who no longer has a need for their own MEST on the 1st Dynamic. However, they still have a need for other peoples' MEST on their 1st Dynamic.[/SIZE]

I knew an OT and Ls comp who ended up living out of her van.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I knew an OT and Ls comp who ended up living out of her van.

That sounds like an Advanced OT Level ability attained:

"FREEDOM FROM THE SUFFERINGS AND HOSTILITIES
CAUSED BY MORTGAGES, RENT & OTHER FINANCIAL
OBLIGATONS CREATED BY HABITATS THAT ARE NOT
DOWN BY THE RIVER."

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

That sounds like an Advanced OT Level ability attained:

"FREEDOM FROM THE SUFFERINGS AND HOSTILITIES
CAUSED BY MORTGAGES, RENT & OTHER FINANCIAL
OBLIGATONS CREATED BY HABITATS THAT ARE NOT
DOWN BY THE RIVER."

Can you make an appendix at the back of your book for success stories.

I like your success stories too.

stanczyk

Patron

Lana has posted another article in the last few days boasting of all her achievements in the last ten years; all due, of course, to the wonders of the tech! It's so sad. Even with the usual element of inflation and exaggeration these sort of 'success stories' always involve she is obviously a very hard working, capable individual who, without being attached to the likes of Logan and scientology, could probably carve herself out a really good life even after having lost so many years to the cult. She runs Milestone Two singlehandedly despite the various scientology 'gurus' who post there. Not one of them gets off their backside to contribute anything other than demonstrating the depth of their delusions whilst congratulating themselves from the gallery.

However, in amongst the comments to her own post, Lana herself includes this gem:

It is sad how much today’s society judges a person by whether they have a 9 – 5 job, and how long they have been in that position or with that firm. It makes it very hard for musicians, artists and other creative types, who work to make viable projects that will cover the bills and basic costs of living while still having fluidity of their art, which is their passion.

Now who on earth might she be referring to? A man whose previous claim to fame was as a member of the Golden Era Musicians perhaps? :duh:

Blind are those who will not see. I wonder if Logan himself has provided her with this line of thinking to justify his status as parasite in chief?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Wasn't Hubbard's own definition of insanity doing the same things and expecting a different result?

It all sounds like the same old lying Scientologists that lie bullshit to me.

If the promises made during recruitment or registration were ever actually KEPT in Scientology, that would be the exception rather than the rule.

People are TRAINED to lie in that system, per their own TR-Lie "scriptures". Even the "safeguards" such as the Service Policy can and are counteracted by other policies such as "Whatever is good for US is the greatest good for everyone except your measly old 1st and 2nd dynamics, so tough luck for you! Give us everything and expect nothing!"

Wasn't Hubbard's own definition of insanity doing the same things and expecting a different result?

It all sounds like the same old lying Scientologists that lie bullshit to me.

If the promises made during recruitment or registration were ever actually KEPT in Scientology, that would be the exception rather than the rule.

People are TRAINED to lie in that system, per their own TR-Lie "scriptures". Even the "safeguards" such as the Service Policy can and are counteracted by other policies such as "Whatever is good for US is the greatest good for everyone except your measly old 1st and 2nd dynamics, so tough luck for you! Give us everything and expect nothing!"

I'm sure that's not Hubbard's definition of insanity.

It is a common quote, but I don't know the author.

Maybe Einstein.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Purple Rain

Crusader

Oh my God, it gives me the creeps to think of him there with those children after hearing that. I am probably projecting after having bad experiences of my own, but that does NOT sound healthy or normal to me - not that anything about Scientology lie detector interrogations actually is, but to do it to a child seems particularly abusive to me - let alone perving on their sex life.

JustSheila

Crusader
Bp39zN1IEAAuDlW.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader
No, Hubbard said awful things. Like,

"Intelligence is the ability to withhold," and then proceeded with sec checks. :angry:

Makes real crims out of people, like so much of his other advice.

(That quote should still be in the old tech dictionaries)

Purple Rain

Crusader
Anyhow, the quote seems to me to be particularly appropriate to the "Indies".

"Oh, the why is 'Management'!"

"The why is 'out-tech' and 'off-policy' and SPs and and and...."

Bright idea!

"I know! Let's use exactly the same processes from exactly the same system only DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE and under new management (because all the personnel changes and SP declares in Scientology helped soooo much :p ) and we're BOUND to have different results!"

Purple Rain

Crusader
No, Hubbard said awful things. Like,

"Intelligence is the ability to withhold," and then proceeded with sec checks. :angry:

Makes real crims out of people, like so much of his other advice.

(That quote should still be in the old tech dictionaries)

Man, he made me dumb!! I can't withold anything!!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

The TR-L drill was a confidential GO-only issue. I never heard of it until I got on the Internet in 1996. It's certainly not a regular drill that service org or management org staff do.

But yes, Scio staff and public do lie and lie and lie routinely.

Paul

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
"An ethical auditor does the following:

"1. He helps the good repute of Scientology.
(is this first and foremost?)

"2. He gets dissemination up with a healthy part of his income.
(this income is from auditing?)

"3. He gets results when he processes somebody.
(as far as who is concerned and if you asked that 'somebody' today would those results be the same)

"4. He charges standard fees, no cut-rate.
(because even though this is saving humankind, auditors have to make a living too, either that or get a real job)

"5. He stands in well with his fellow auditors. (the more people you can get to buy into your delusion the truer it becomes for you)

"6. He makes no wild promises to pcs he can't back up.(providing that the pc is under the sway of the hubbardism delusion)

"7. He never tells a pc the pc is now Clear. (because that never comes to be)

"8. He uses standard processes.
(don't let cob catch you saying that)

"9. He keeps his own case improving toward Clear or higher levels.
(does he tell himself he is clear?)