What's new

Independent Scientology News YouTube channel

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
As previously noted, I tweet as Independent Scientology News - @IndieScieNews. I now have a YouTube channel.

My YouTube channel currently has two videos with an awe inspiring 32 seconds of content:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbVNN1wapvI5ieUrU62BCw/

R23FnCv.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad: The serpent is the press, the media, is Jewish control.

NOTE: Because the video was identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences, it has been restricted and cannot be embedded. Please click on the link as necessary below.

This is a screenshot of the “Serpent” graphic showing “Jewish Control” of “Fox, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC.”

9LodwAB.png

Mike Rinder of Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, discusses this video at:

An Update on the Anti-Semitic, Racist and Homophobic Statements by Tony Muhammad

https://www.mikerindersblog.org/an-...t-and-homophobic-statements-by-tony-muhammad/

/

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad on the Jews, White people and racial separation.

/

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad on racial separation, the Bible and alleged Jewish control of the press.

/

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad searching for a “good” White man – “I might have found a half of one."

/

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad uses Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda image and says, "the Jews have been hiding like a vampire."

On January 5, 2019, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad was a guest speaker at the Church of Scientology of Dallas.

(Which given subsequent events raises the question, did the Church of Scientology help pay for Tony Muhammad's trip from Los Angeles to Dallas? Did the Church of Scientology subsidize hate speech?)

The next day on January 6, 2019, Tony Muhammad gave a two-and-a-half-hour lecture entitled "Farrakhan got the Devil on the Run" at NOI Muhamamd Mosque 48 in Dallas. He used used a Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda image to promote the lecture and when he delivered the lecture.

In the same lecture, Tony Muhammad promoted the three book series "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews" and said, "the Jews have been hiding like a vampire."

Most recently as of this writing, Tony Muhammad appeared as a "special guest" at the Church of Scientology of Inglewood on March 14, 2019.

VIDEO:

If YouTube restricts the video, you can find it here.

JaMi5jy.png

CommunicatorIC

Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad says Caucasian children have to be checked for ticks and lice "because the only thing that would befriend them was a dog."

On April 21, 2019, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad gave a lecture at NOI Muhammad Mosque 27 in Los Angeles, CA entitled "God Will Rise! Pt. 3: The Resurrection." During this lecture, he:

-- referred to Caucasian people as "dumb crackers"

-- said, "The original Black man ran Caucasians out of Saudi Arabia and Mecca for telling lies"

-- said that while living in the caves of Europe, Caucasian people lost intelligence, didn't know how to bury their own dead, developed the practices of orgies, incest, and bestiality, and "the only thing that would befriend them was a dog"

-- said, "Caucasian people, when their children go play, when they come back home they check their heads for ticks and lice, because the only thing that would befriend them was a dog."

NOTE: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad recently had his name changed to Abdul Malik Sayyid Muhammad. He is now referred to as Minister Abdul Malik Sayyid (Tony) Muhammad.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

I wonder if he’s being groomed to be Far.rakhan’s successor? He obviously has the necessary qualifications.

I don't know that Tony Muhammad is being "groomed" as Farrakhan's successor, but I think he is the leading candidate.

The only other person who I can think of who may be his competition is Wesley Muhammad, Ph.D., who has a doctorate in Islamic Studies from the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor and is the author of a number of books. Wesley Muhammad is currently a scholarly aide to Minister Louis Farrakhan at Nation of Islam National Headquarters Mosque Maryam in Chicago. Interestingly, Wesley Muhammad is to my knowledge the only person in authority in the NOI who has spoken critically about Scientology (see also here).

My impression is that Tony Muhammad has the largest following and is the most dynamic speaker of the possible candidates. That was true before his alliance with Scientology, but his alliance with Scientology has certainly helped raise is profile and get him positive PR (e.g., United in Peace / The Peace Rides and the gang summit and alleged truce).

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: "Tony Muhammad says an interracial child is a "mutt" and a "blood cracker."

EDITED TO ADD:

Tony Muhammad's views on interracial marriage, families and children is not a surprise to anyone who, unlike the Church of Scientology, bothered to do their homework. At approximately 12:00 in the below interview with Taj Longino published on September 7, 2017, two months before Tony Muhammad was awarded the Scientology Freedom Medal, Tony Muhammad says interracial dating is “unnatural."

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: In response to Facebook and Instagram banning Louis Farrakhan, Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad says, "the Jews called Facebook and Instagram, they say 'shut that [N word] up.'"

CommunicatorIC

VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad recounts when NOI members ("we") beat up Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers, ripped their clothes off, took their guns, took their pepper spray, and "them faggots ran."

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
VIDEO: Scientology Freedom Medal Winner Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad recounts when NOI members ("we") beat up Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers, ripped their clothes off, took their guns, took their pepper spray, and "them faggots [i.e., the LAPD officers] ran."

Disgusting...

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
In fairness, I don’t dismiss this version of events out of hand. Unprovoked police violence, while rare, isn’t unheard of, but William Bratton’s tenure as as head of LAPD was exceptionally well received by minority communities in Los Angeles. A consummate professional, Britton had zero tolerance for the kind of abusive police behavior Muhammed described to his police-hating audience.
The absence of video documentation is very suspect, as NOI are also trained to document these encounters, and given that the event involved a group of NOI members, it’s very likely that had the encounter taken place as described, one or more would have made a video recording to corroborate. These stories; some of which are sadly true, but many not, are the red meat that fuel the anger, ignorance and violence that have shaped the relations between the Nation of Islam and law enforcement. Today many LAPD Officers are themselves members of minority groups, and Tony Mo’s “Bull Connor” version of this encounter is an anachronism, to be charitable.
This false narrative goes all the way back to the 1972 shooting and killing of NYPD Officer Philip Cardillo who entered a NOI mosque when responding to a false “officer needs assistance” call. In another instance the NOI blamed the police and government when NOI members were convicted in the shooting murder of Malcolm X, while in Ferguson, they also peddled a false and inciting narrative that succeeded in fomenting violence. So their overall credibility in these matters is very suspect, to say the least.
I suspect that It’s far more likely Tony Mo was attempting to burnish his street cred by channeling the demagoguery of his mentors, Farrakhan, and the late Khalid Abdul Muhammed, to a receptive, predisposed audience.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

I suspect that It’s far more likely Tony Mo was attempting to burnish his street cred by channeling the demagoguery of his mentors, Farrakhan, and the late Khalid Abdul Muhammed, to a receptive, predisposed audience.

PMdL72y.jpg

My point is that there is no reason to believe Tony Muhammad was merely "attempting to burnish his street cred."

There is no reason to discount Tony Muhammad's story that he and other Nation of Islam members beat up Los Angeles Police Department officers, ripped their clothes off, took their guns, took their pepper spray, and he later said "them faggots ran."

He showed us who he is. We should believe him. The first time.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
PMdL72y.jpg

My point is that there is no reason to believe Tony Muhammad was merely "attempting to burnish his street cred."

There is no reason to discount Tony Muhammad's story that he and other Nation of Islam members beat up Los Angeles Police Department officers, ripped their clothes off, took their guns, took their pepper spray, and he later said "them faggots ran."

He showed us who he is. We should believe him. The first time.

Yes, I take your point.
But in the absence of any corroboration that the event actually took place, I retain my scepticism. Something of this nature would be very difficult to cover up. I have no doubt that he and the FOI are capable of this kind behavior; ample evidence of that certainly exists.