Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or less)!

Gib

Crusader
Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

Yes, that was confusing. Lana just deletes some of my posts so I'm not really interested in a group where those in charge just delete posts at whim with no communication.

I was joking about the buy now, yes.

On one hand the group appears to be KSW but then Lana promotes Max Hauri who delivers weird space alien "OT levels" involving training BTs to audit one's breakfast to remove entheta from it. It appears to be very open but is very self contradictory about the inclusiveness - e.g. Is someone who channels ancient Aztec souls for new OT level welcome or not?

The cheap sales pitch - only 5 more days to go etc. is a bit too tacky for me. The web site is glossy but the number of responses is extremely low. I would be surprised if any old time Independents get involved.

the lack of using "hard sell" causes that, caring about the person. God damn cheap used car salesmen.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Re: Independent Scientology Not-For-Profit Membership Community Open in 7 Days (or le

Yes, that was confusing. Lana just deletes some of my posts so I'm not really interested in a group where those in charge just delete posts at whim with no communication.

I was joking about the buy now, yes.

On one hand the group appears to be KSW but then Lana promotes Max Hauri who delivers weird space alien "OT levels" involving training BTs to audit one's breakfast to remove entheta from it. It appears to be very open but is very self contradictory about the inclusiveness - e.g. Is someone who channels ancient Aztec souls for new OT level welcome or not?

The cheap sales pitch - only 5 more days to go etc. is a bit too tacky for me. The web site is glossy but the number of responses is extremely low. I would be surprised if any old time Independents get involved.

i didn't know you were on this board ralph...

i've heard nothing but good things bout you and your work

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious

Who is funding it?

LOL, absolutely not me! (for all the tin foilers)

I don't think I would even be invited, haven't been able to find anyone that could handle all of my questions on what KSW means to the indy movement, what is standard tech when there are thousands of revisions from unknown sources with only peoples memory or opinion to contextualize, and the exact role and interpretation and implementation of ethics in the new order.

Edwardo

Patron with Honors

1. The I.S. message board is tightly controlled so that it is all rah-rah-rah. I agree with Ralph above. It’s not worth trying to post to such a board unless you are a glassy-eyed zealot who cries out ‘Excelsior!’ and proclaims to all that the future is now quite definitely peachy.

2. The Indie 500 hasn’t completely filled up in the past two years, and as was pointed out earlier, it’s a madness on the level of the ‘Popular Front of Judea’ for four of the founders to have fallen out with Marty and Mike just as they are trying to interest former churchies in paying for a new membership system. Posts on Marty's blog were what finally got me to see what was truly happening inside the black box of church management. I am grateful to the man and I like him.

3. I am cynical of the claim that Milestone Two is a ‘memberocracy.’ It's actually designed and managed by a top-down oligarchy that says they will give up power later. This is probably necessary given the certainty of church attacks, but the mechanisms in place to prevent subversion would be approved of by the Ayatollah Khamenei. The voting members can elect the ruling party members, but the ruling party choose the voting members (and can kick out any they don't approve of). A future DM-lite insider will be able to live with that system. Will the members elect truly good leaders who want to serve, or will the most ruthless insider make it go right and get rid of potential rivals?

4. Two or three of the eleven leaders were very capable executives and staff members that I truly liked and respected. However, only the Israeli guy posted about his current field activities (at his successful breakaway mission). The others posted about their histories in the church.

5. I wonder where the annual meeting will be held? The membership fees have to cover their travel expenses (and other expenses). I wonder if the cost of the air tickets from Australia and hotel bills will be itemized out for the members.

6. I can’t get through to the end of Jim Logan’s articles, and a couple of years ago he was needlessly rude to me in other threads. So I'm wary of him and cut him no slack.

7. All kinds of FZer, Ron’s Org members and remote metering guys can join M2, but the ruling party plans to apply standard LRH ethics and cramming. It’s going to be a huge problem and I foresee further splits. However this problem isn’t being discussed on their board, because – just as in the church – the sheep (future non-voting associate members) don’t need to worry their pretty little heads about it.

I think the actual doers would be better off just establishing their own independent delivery centers and not trying to establish a layer of (possibly) parasitical management over such a broad range of quasi-Scientological activities.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

It's all good... You can't organize scientologists like this without enslaving them with LRH's policies. For some, it will backfire and be the trigger for them to move on like Marty is doing.

Spirit

just another son of God

Glad to see a central community forming in the FreeZone. Good luck! :thumbsup:
I may have to stock up on popcorn because this is going to be like a soap opera on steroids. :omg:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

5. I wonder where the annual meeting will be held? The membership fees have to cover their travel expenses (and other expenses). I wonder if the cost of the air tickets from Australia and hotel bills will be itemized out for the members.

Skype?

Flying a dozen people around the planet plus hotels is expensive. I can't see the rank and file standing for paying hundreds of dollars a year in membership fees to subsidize it, especially after possibly years of paying into The Dwarf's expense account.

Paul

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Scientocracy, it's always gonna end in tears. :yes: