Independent Scientology Scientologists Back in Comm Responds to Going Clear

Sindy

Crusader
I actually don't disagree with this.

I don't entirely disagree either however, I hold the opinion that it has delivered more than just a few nails into the coffin. I'd say a few rounds with a high powered nail gun is the more apt analogy.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I don't entirely disagree either however, I hold the opinion that it has delivered more than just a couple of nails into the coffin. I'd say a few rounds with high powered nail gun is the more apt analogy.

Ever hear of the term, "fire for effect?" It is a military term used by a soldier calling in an artillery barrage. The artillery unit fires one shot on request while the soldier radios back telling the artillery unit to adjust fire so many meters for center of target adjustment. When that's achieved the soldier radios back saying, "fire for effect" with the entire artillery unit letting loose.

This documentary is a fire for effect all hell is breaking loose strike on the cult.

j1zlceavb40c3mpozt9g.jpg

BOOM

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ever hear of the term, "fire for effect?" It is a military term used by a soldier calling in an artillery barrage. The artillery unit fires one shot on request while the soldier radios back telling the artillery unit to adjust fire so many meters for center of target adjustment. When that's achieved the soldier radios back saying, "fire for effect" with the entire artillery unit letting loose.

This documentary is a fire for effect all hell is breaking loose strike on the cult.

j1zlceavb40c3mpozt9g.jpg

BOOM

Artillery spotters identify a target and call for "bracket and salvo", which is how they range in on the target. After target acquisition, they call "fire for effect". Anonymous in '08 was the bracket and salvo. This is the Hard Rain.:bong:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Artillery spotters identify a target and call for "bracket and salvo", which is how they range in on the target. After target acquisition, they call "fire for effect". Anonymous in '08 was the bracket and salvo. This is the Hard Rain.:bong:

No. I'm ex-military. My description while very basic is how a soldier basically calls for and adjusts fire for an artillery strike.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I don't care for cross posted stuff from BIC because just like Marty Rathbun post
he's not here to answer even the simplest question about what he says and he don't
give a damn what anyone on ESMB thinks or he would be here.so its waste of time and good keyboard strokes :duh:

back to :music::music:
A suggestion concerning the threads where the subject line contains the text, "Independent Scientology Scientologists Back in Comm."

Don't read them.