What's new

Independent True Source Scientology Foundation (Leaks!)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/cash-cheque-or-credit-card-no-its-free/

Cash, cheque or credit card? No, it’s free

stss.png

A link was posted in the comments yesterday. We want to make sure it is more broadly known. The link was to a site, True Source Scientology Foundation, that has a massive library of Scientology materials available including all OEC volumes, all tech volumes, the original books, some lectures and more. Even the very popular 2D book which disappeared from print years ago.
From their “about” section:
“The STSS (Stichting True Source Scientology; Stichting being a dutch word meaning foundation) is a foundation under Dutch Law that was founded because Scientologists world-wide need every form of support and protection they can get when they want to follow their religious beliefs outside the Church of Scientology (CoS).”

When going to the site for the first time you will be greeted by an impressive terms of service in which you have to essentially say you are not acting on behalf of the church or any of its entities and that you wish to use the material for personal religious use.

To gain access to the library you will have to again agree to the terms of service and supply an email address. You will be sent an email to verify the address. At this point you now have access to the full library and can order all or some of it. All orders are delivered by email rather than direct download off the site.

They have a legal page which tries to detail the murky history of Scientology and LRH copyrights and who actually owns these. It’s tough reading but may be of interest.

The point was made in an article a couple days ago that Scientology can no longer be controlled. It’s out there and people are using it freely. Contrary to what the church insists – it is this free use that will guarantee its future, not iron fist control in opulent buildings.

For all the glitz and technology within the church this site has done something that the church has not done: Have the material available electronically. Isn’t it bizarre that in the 2nd decade of the 21st century none of the “official” LRH work is available on Kindle or other digital formats? Lectures still being sold on CD?

Our gratitude to the many people who have worked to make this material available and who insist on everyone’s right to practice Scientology in the way they see fit.

Explore and enjoy. Here’s the link: True Source Scientology Foundation
http://www.stss.nl/

And in the comments:

• Karen#1 on November 29, 2013 at 9:24 am said:
    In the Spirit of today’s post, I would like to add a link to the materials of *Super Power* of which the Ethics Repair List is the the major action.
  • Dan Koon Ex-INT Base staff worked on this Super Power project for at least 2 decades.
    He carefully re-constructed all this from memory.
    He posted this link on a Critic’s site called “Operation Clambake” which is hosted in Norway and could care less about American trademark or Copyright Laws.
    Here’s it is
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/SuperPower/Super Power-1.pdf

Reply ↓
  • 6b816ce4ea6549ab35e358cd5366ddd1
    Sheeple Bane on November 29, 2013 at 11:14 am said:
    I just love all this tech share!! Thanks Karen!! Any idea where we can get all the lecture transcripts for the congresses? Anybody?
    With all this increased KRC it feels like the ENT’s are waking up and marching toward the Church of Isenguard much stronger than we all thought we were! Down with Sarumiscabbage haha! Hope Wormtongue finds him soon;)

Reply ↓
  • picture
    Rod Keller on November 29, 2013 at 1:49 pm said:
    This one is harder. It requires using Bittorrent, which is a file sharing software. It contains over 165 GB of tapes, lectures, books and assorted stuff. Some of the material is duplicated. I would dive into this only after getting some hatting on torrents and file sharing, and then start with a portion of it rather than the entire thing. It could take weeks or months to download the whole thing, The best part about torrents is that when more people run this torrent, the faster it is for everybody. If I could post photos here I would show you some of the contents.
    http://yadi.sk/d/2QFamiL7AMDNB
    For screenshots of what some of this archive looks like, you can visit the Anonymous site.
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/list-of-leaked-cd-sets-w-download-links.33590/page-4

Reply ↓
  • picture
    Rod Keller on November 29, 2013 at 1:55 pm said:
    Here is some hatting on Bittorrent.
    http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq/concepts

Reply ↓
  • picture
    Rod Keller on November 29, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:
    This is really the underground bunker of material. I know it’s not easy to access, and it may not be legal depending on where you live. If you decide to dive in, you may want to take steps to remain anonymous, such as TOR. https://www.torproject.org/

Reply ↓
  • 4a65ac8c4e613e0a5cbf78760e14ecca
    Denique on November 29, 2013 at 3:26 pm said:
    Download ubuntu linux 13.10, it comes with Transmission bit torrent
    It is secure open source and easy to use and plenty of software .
    A very good replacement for windows XP and much more secure than 7
    No NSA backdoor in the operating system and no known virus can attack you.
    Your machine will run much faster.

Reply ↓
  • e64456178351f28fe5a16d46d20d5349
    Quench not the spirit on November 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm said:
    Thank you Karen for the link and data. It is appreciated.

Reply ↓

Veda

Sponsor

https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/cash-cheque-or-credit-card-no-its-free/

http://www.stss.nl/

And in the comments:

It doesn't appear that these folks are striving to present a truly complete collection of Hubbard's written and spoken words. Are the 'Affirmations', the "Smash his name into history" Excalibur letter, the 1950s FBI letters, and other writings that place Hubbard in a distinctly negative light, being included?

The view is that Hubbard's work was essentially a beneficent one, tarnished by an occasional mistake and by colliding with the aberrations of the "wog world."

The "very popular 2D book" contains not only Hubbard's Barley formula but his 1961 Children's Sec Check, which is called the "Children's Confessional."

the_second_dynamic_1981-dustcover.jpg

3393320337_df801291d1_b.jpg

I wonder if Hubbard's instructions on disciplining misbehaving children on the Royal Scotman (Apollo), or his instructions creating the Children's RPF will be included in the True Source Foundation materials?

The Super Power RD, developed in the wake of the legal "flap" created by the accidental exposure, in 1977, of Hubbard's years of criminality, and around the time of Hubbard's redefinition of "Clear" for - according to David Mayo - "PR and marketing" reasons, gave the newly invented "Dianetic Clears" a much desired Rundown with the word "Power" in it. According to Dan Koon, it was initially (before being named Super Power and marketed to public) meant to handle staff members who were seen by Hubbard as "gumming up the works," in other words, they weren't being sufficiently smooth ball bearings.

The "Ethics Repair List" on the original (1978) Super Power was no more "beneficent" than was the Children's Security Check or the Children's RPF. Place it in the context in which it was to be used and it becomes apparent that - just as locating and "dis-charging" upsets ("ARC Xs"), on the face of it, seems like a beneficent activity - regarded in the context of the Scientology machine, it is merely an application of some soothing lubrication to the machine parts.

Nevertheless, making information available is a good thing, even if incomplete, as it can then be added to other pieces of information, making a more complete picture. :)

Terril park

Sponsor
It doesn't appear that these folks are striving to present a truly complete collection of Hubbard's written and spoken words. Are the 'Affirmations', the "Smash his name into history" Excalibur letter, the 1950s FBI letters, and other writings that place Hubbard in a distinctly negative light, being included?

I've not visited their website as I have a large collection of tech. It's
unlikely that they are trying to archive the materials you mention. They
are all readily available on Clambake and other places.

With CO$ apparently quite willing to take legal action re copyrights
its a service to provide a place to get access to the tech where no legal
action can be taken by them.

AnonKat

Crusader

http://www.aberree.com/

http://mirror.die.net/banned/scientology-ot-levels.pdf

Terril what is the adress of that old Dutch Scientology website again ?

Veda

Sponsor

Understood. And it's understood that the Childrens' Security Check is also part of the tech, and part of the "very popular 2D book," etc.

As I stated, I think providing of information, even when incomplete, is a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmnBXcYN9Q

As for items, such as Hubbard's 1946 'Affirmations', they are also part of the subject and, if not part of, certainly relevant to "the tech":

Hubbard's 'Affirmations' can be spread out on a overt(visible)/covert grid, as can the subject of Scientology. For example, its "PR tech," which publicly announces, "Never tell lies in PR,"

then, further in, instructs on how to embellish, and then on how to tell believable lies,

then becomes Propaganda tech, Black Propaganda tech, and other means of covert manipulation,

and - now deeply in the area of the covert - "Intelligence tech," where one category of "Intelligence tech" is manufacturing threat, or documents, or "facts," that are (become) "real," by appearing authentic and being "agreed upon," thus becoming "true,"

which circles around back to "Never tell lies in PR," as the Scientology PR person is handed a (covertly manufactured) "truth," which is "provable" (a very convincing lie), and can safely use that "agreed upon reality" as "truth," and even believe it to be the truth, while he tells the "homo saps" that Scientology "PR tech" is "the first honest Public Relations technology," and quotes Hubbard saying, "Never tell lies in PR."

Reflecting this pattern, are these excerpts from the 'Affirmations':

"You have no urge to talk about your navy life. You do not like to talk of it. You never illustrate your point with bogus stories. It is not necessary for you to lie to be amusing and witty."

Sounds good, eh?

But Hubbard then goes on to explain how he can take the adventures of others and adopt them as his own - in other words, prevaricate and misrepresent - yet he "tells the truth," etc.

"No matter what lies you tell others, they have no physical effect on you of any kind." And, "You can tell all the romantic tales you wish. You will remember them. But you know which ones were lies. You are so logical, you will tell nothing that cannot be believed."

Huh?

"You are light and you are good. You have the wisdom of all and never doubt your wisdom."

He adds,

"You have magnificent power but you are humble and calm and patient in that power. For you control all forces under you as you wish."

And,

"You can be merciless when your will is crossed and have a right to be merciless."

And, then, "Men are your slaves."

And, "Your writing has a deep hypnotic effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write."

"Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes people. It predicts their emotions [Sound familiar?], for you are their ruler."

These are just some lines from the 'Affirmations' that were handy, but all the 'Affirmations' could be assembled - stretched out - in an overt (visible)/covert order, similar to the 'Onion' format, and that would be interesting.

Similarly, Hubbard's (mostly confidential) "Intelligence tech" writings, for handling outside "enemies," can be turned inward and shown to be applicable to Scientologists - CofS or Independent - illustrating how Hubbard used many of these same ideas on his own followers, often covertly, by embedding them, and disguising them, in his seemingly benign counseling "tech."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I don't know where you got the idea that the church is quite willing to take legal action on copyrights.. they stopped doing that in the late 90's. Well, it's nice to have one new place where many of the documents can be found but since the late 90's there have been posted thousands and thousands of Scientology materials all over the internet with no action taken to remove them legally or otherwise.

I don't know where you got the idea that the church is quite willing to take legal action on copyrights.. they stopped doing that in the late 90's. Well, it's nice to have one new place where many of the documents can be found but since the late 90's there have been posted thousands and thousands of Scientology materials all over the internet with no action taken to remove them legally or otherwise.

Yep they finally realized that trying to enforce copyright protection on their batshit crazy material does nothing other than confirm that it's authentic and not something fabricated by critics to make them look insane

Terril park

Sponsor
Understood. And it's understood that the Childrens' Security Check is also part of the tech, and part of the "very popular 2D book," etc.

Some of my best gains have come from confessional style auditing,
especially the FPRD standard or beginning form. But that was self elected.

I don't know or even have an opinion on how successful they have
been with children. Maybe its useful. However anything CO$ gets
involved with usually turns out negative.

The 2D book is one of the very few or only one I don't have.

It has Mary Sue's amended addition to the barley formula which
added some vits and I believe orange juice and can't recall what else.
This worked very well for our son as my wife couldn't produce enough
milk, and at the time a UK government report said many milk formula's
contained too much aluminum, and very obligingly didn't say
which:melodramatic: He was breast fed partially for around 2 years.

As this book is withdrawn the only barley formula is in the red vols and
this had no vit C in it and caused, I believe the Lancet, to publish a new
cause of scurvy.

Terril park

Sponsor

I said "apparently willing" for just that reason. I know that they frightened "Lulu"
to stop printing on demand clearbirds materials. Not sure if they still send out cease and desist letters.

While I've got your ear I'm wondering if there have been reports of
Narconon causing liver damage. Drug takers may have compromised livers before they start.

Veda

Sponsor

HCO Bulletin of 21 September 1961​

The following is a processing check for use on children.

Be sure the child can understand the question. Re phrase it so he or she can understand it. The first question is the most potent.

Children's Security Check Ages 6 - 12

What has somebody told you not to tell?

Have you ever decided you did not like some member of your family?

Have you ever taken something belonging to somebody else and never given it back?

Have you ever pretended to be sick (ill)?

Have you ever made yourself sick (ill), or hurt yourself to make somebody sorry?

Have you even wanted something every much, but never told anybody about it?

Have you ever gotten yourself dirty on purpose?

Have you ever refused to eat just to worry someone?

Have you ever remembered something about yourself and not told anybody, because you thought they wouldn't believe you, or be angry at you?

Have you ever refused to obey an order from someone you should obey?

Have you ever told another child something that wasn't true, just to frighten or upset him?

Have you ever bullied a smaller child?

Have you ever deliberately got another child, or a grown-up, into trouble?

Have you ever pestered grown people, who were trying to work?

Have you ever been mean, or cruel, to an animal, bird or fish?

Have you ever forgotten to give food or water to a pet entrusted to your care?

Have you ever broken something belonging to someone else?

Have you ever deliberately spoiled clothing of yours because you didn't like it?

Do you have a secret?

Have you ever noticed something wrong with your body that you were afraid to tell anybody about?

Have you ever done anything you were very much ashamed of?

Is there anything about you your parents could not understand, even if you told them?

Have you ever failed to finish your schoolwork on time?

Have you ever flunked an examination at school?

Have you ever deliberately given a teacher trouble?

Have you ever tried to make others dislike some teacher?

Have you ever tried to make another child unpopular?

Have you ever broken, damaged, or taken, any school property?

Have you ever lied to a teacher?

Have you ever been late to school, or late to a class?

Have you ever stayed away from school, when you could have gone??

Have you ever cheated by copying someone else's work, taking notes into an examination, or looking up answers in a book when you weren't supposed to?

Have you ever spoiled things for somebody?

Who have you made guilty?

Have you ever done something you shouldn't when you were supposed to be in bed or asleep?

Have you ever told others bad stories about someone?

Have you ever tried to make others believe that your parents, or teachers, were cruel to you?

Have you ever offered as an excuse for something you have done wrong that you are only a child, or that you haven't grown up yet?

Have you ever felt that your parents and home were too good for you?

Have you ever felt that your parents and home weren't good enough for you?

Is there anything you should tell your parents, and never have?

Have you ever done anything to some else's body that you shouldn't have?

Have you ever told anyone that you did something, when you hadn't really done it?

Have you ever told anyone that you hadn't done something which you really had done?

Have you ever ganged up on another child and made fun of him because he was different from the rest of you?

Have you ever made fun of another because of the way he looked?

Have you ever decided never to talk to someone again?

Have you ever made your parents or teachers work harder than they should?

Have you ever decided that you were too bright, or too smart for the other kids?

Have you ever annoyed an adult by something you did or said?

Have you ever hurt a child?

Have you ever made a child cry?

Have you ever made a child sulk?

Have you ever kept another child from having something that really belonged to him?

Have you ever found anything and failed to return it to its owner?

Have you ever told stories about someone behind their back?

Have you ever lied to escape blame?

Have you ever not told the whole truth about something so as to protect someone?

Have you ever felt ashamed of your parents?

Have you ever disappointed your parents?

Have you ever run away when you should have stayed?

Have you ever felt sure your parents wouldn't understand something that had happened in school, so you didn't tell them?

Have you ever not told teachers something about your family because they wouldn't understand it?

Have you ever failed to keep another child's secret?

Have you ever felt it was just no use talking to someone?

Have you ever hurt someone you didn't mean to?

Have you ever been sloppy about your clothes or possessions?

Have you ever cried when you shouldn't have?

Have you ever been a coward?

Have you ever made too much fuss over a little hurt?

Have you ever tried to make your parents believe you were doing better in school than you were?

Have you ever told on anyone?

Have you ever teased younger children?

Have you ever mae a mess and not helped to clean it up?

Have you ever broken or damaged something and never told anybody it was you who did it?

Have you ever let someone else get punished for something you did?

Have you ever cried till you got your own way?

Have you ever decided "Someday, when I'm grown up, I'll get even"? If so, with whom?

Have you ever picked on someone smaller than yourself?

Have you ever upset anyone by throwing a temper tantrum?

Have you ever hurt anyone by telling them you didn't love them any more?

Have you ever made out that you were more badly damaged than you were in order to make someone stop picking on you?

Have you ever pretended to like someone that you didn't like in order to satisfy your parents?

-snip-

Maybe its useful. However anything CO$ gets
involved with usually turns out negative.

-snip-

Anyone who subjects a child to this type of prolonged interrogation - with the child attached to an e-meter, no less - should be arrested for child psychological abuse.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Anyone who subjects a child to this type of prolonged interrogation - with the child attached to an e-meter, no less - should be arrested for child psychological abuse.

few days ago:

On this thread http://www.forum.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=880512

Thank's!

I was inin the 80's - 90's and never been aware on sec checks on children in my org.

Don't you think that wether being done ''on source'' or ''out tech''
it still IS a mental torture ???? :unsure:

This is a process that introvert a small child on focussing on any ''wrong'' behavior - his attention on the past - (also making normal behavior to become wrong) ....
it's the best way to have a normal healthy child and make him driven crazy.
A child have to learn - to play - to be educated on acceptable behavior in a society
not put on a lie detector...

Any of us who have been submitted to these ''100% on source or out tech '' processes (I had both - like most of us)
wouldn't submit his children to these lie-detector processes :no:

I really hope (might be better not know) that Indies and freezooners don't do that on children
It should be forbidden by the law and clearly identify as a use of a lie detector to torture children's mind.
Should I be aware of that form a scientologist I would report on social services for sure.

There is very few thing I would refuse to change in my mind - this is one of them.
There is peope who are radical in the field of children's right - I am one of them and I consider no dammageable ritual or police polygraph of a cult should be applied to them till their majority. Then they decide what to do with their life, religious belief, cult practice etc.

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . <snip usual EPIC> . . . Similarly, Hubbard's (mostly confidential) "Intelligence tech" writings, for handling outside "enemies," can be turned inward and shown to be applicable to Scientologists - CofS or Independent - illustrating how Hubbard used many of these same ideas on his own followers, often covertly, by embedding them, and disguising them, in his seemingly benign counseling "tech."

^^^ QFT

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
When I read the subject line of this topic:
"Independent True Source Scientology Foundation (Leaks!)"
I expected something totally different. I believed it would be kind of an account of a lot of sources for the very different aspects of Scientology Tech. Like from where Ron had gotten inspiration for this or that. Well, that would be a huge and maybe impossible task, but that was the association the subject headline actually gave. I can see from the posts that are posted that it is nothing of that kind.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Did you read this?

GALAXY T-8 PATROL BLOCKS DEATH RAY

http://www.aberree.com/v01/n08p05.html

http://www.aberree.com/v01/n08p06.html

Scientology was coo coo for cocoa puffs from day one.

No kidding eh! :hysterical:

V.G.Mathison circa 1950? from The Aberree Vol.1 said:
<snip of extra bs>
......At the end of the above mentioned Phoenix conference, Alphia Hart, on Ron's instruction, gave me a $250 check for "research". The actual purpose was to build a small model "Fac. One" machine operating in the manner which I had disclosed during processing; namely comprising the release of a jet of high-pressure incandescent mercury vapor from a negatively polarized tungsten-carbide nozzle toward and through a positively-charged nickel-steel tube, the nozzle and the tybe being across the terminals of a pyranoil condenser of extremely high voltage and capacity, so that the mercury-borne jet pulse impelled by a power-potential blast of millions of microsecond kilowatts, would launch a lethal bolt through the positive tube, thereby generating a "killer ray". My data was that this ray, in striking a person, would cause a strange and deadly disintegration of certain brain cells, whereby the victim would eventually become inoperative because of myriads of fantastic delusionary images of all colors and dimensions dancing around constantly in his mind. (One of these cases can be detected easily on the electropsychometer.) ....

O.M.G.!!! Did Mathison let Hubbard play with this and then test it on him?

Jeeze-Louise :duh::duh::duh:

:p

:biggrin:

Edit> Oh, The Aberree is a hoot to read on a storm and darkly night, some is as seriously demented as the Ol' Windbag Hisself, some of it is truly woo, and the satire is often hard to gleen from what those moonbats took seriously. Read with salt-shaker in hand :)

:carryon:

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I said "apparently willing" for just that reason. I know that they frightened "Lulu"
to stop printing on demand clearbirds materials. Not sure if they still send out cease and desist letters.

While I've got your ear I'm wondering if there have been reports of
Narconon causing liver damage. Drug takers may have compromised livers before they start.

No one has conducted a study, and when people warn of the dangers if Narconon, they point to the niacin literature, which is only a proxy as the doses and time of admin in Narconi differs from pretty much everyone else (at least everyone who is sane).

Here is one anecdote, though.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
"As for myself, I was so charged that when I reached for a pair of pliers to turn off the mercury heater, a blinding arc from my hand disintegrated the handles of the tool, and for weeks, if I sat down anywhere, an arc would burst from my posterior into the nearest metal elements of the chair, with such a jolting effect that it would cause me to jump about a yard into the air."

$cientology in a nutshell.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Lolol! DaveB! Yeh I saw that too and had yet another WTF moment, maybe that explains the 'Obscene Dog Incident' ? :p

Hey y'all, this is very serious shit! Quit laughtering, stop it!

:unsure: