What's new

Indie Scientologist Facebook Group Guidelines

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Indie Scientologist

https://www.facebook.com/groups/144249398986435/

Indie Scientologist Facebook Group Guidelines

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/then-there-is-me-tom-cruise/#comment-234000

Scott Campbell | October 14, 2012 at 5:48 pm | Reply
[DELETED]

Here are the Group Guidelines in case you didn’t get them:

Indie Scientologist Group Guidelines

By Karry Campbell in Indie Scientologist

Indie Scientologist Group Guidelines

Independent Scientologists are Scientologists who recognize that the current Church of Scientology management is out-ethics, out-tech and off policy and is thus losing the technology of Dianetics and Scientology.

Indie Scientologists have declared Independence from the Church of Scientology and wish to freely practice our faith without harassment.

We are not here to smear L. Ron Hubbard. LRH put together the workable technology that is Scientology. Other groups, sites and blogs are free to voice their opinions on such. I don’t want to be a part of that kind of group. Here, I like to help others. Stating facts are fine. Questions are fine and welcome.

In this, understand that this is an Indie SCIENTOLOGY group. The definition of the group is in the name. The source of Scientology is LRH and Scientology is the technology that we like to use in our daily lives. Yes, LRH was far from perfect – as we all are – but he also produced lots of stellar and usable stuff! Why carp on his personal foibles?

Anyone persistently advocating anything other than strict adherence to the 10 points of HCO PL 7 February 1965, Keeping Scientology Working Series 1 – by L. Ron Hubbard shall ultimately be removed from the group as an Ethics Gradient. Examples would include: Promoting Out Tech, promoting any auditor that does over the phone or Skype auditing, anything about auditing above OTVIII, the Ron’s Org Bridge, etc., etc…

Should a person so removed later wish to rejoin the group they may do so after they have shown and proven that they can be advocates for the 10 points of Keeping Scientology Working – by L. Ron Hubbard.

We advocate “Knowing How to Know” and respect those informing themselves on and applying the techniques of other subjects. So don’t disrespect those of us here who are Scientologists and prefer to use the tech developed by L. Ron Hubbard by calling what you do, Scientology.

That being said, henceforth those that are not On Source and In Tech are not welcome to post anything they want to here. If you’re not sure what On Source or In Tech is, FIND OUT! In order to maintain the integrity of our group (Indie Scientologist) – we cannot allow it to become a procurement area for PC’s or students for “squirrel groups”. These groups condone and in many cases, deliver “tech” not authored or authorized by L. Ron Hubbard. If you want to do that, fine. Just do it somewhere else.

Posting quotes, policies, etc. that are 100% LRH are completely welcome.

I will not stand for any attacks on Mark “Marty” Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Steve Hall or anyone who is fighting the good fight like them. They are doing what is right. If you have a problem or disagreement with them or what they do you need to take it up them or somewhere else and take yourself off of this group’s list. You’ll not be welcome here.

Also, do not lead others to look at entheta sites via this forum. If you are getting out of Non-E, you may quote what you wrote or talk to the person one on one via their message option. Directing others to anti-LRH or anti-Scientology sites is not our purpose.

This group is primarily for Independent Scientologists. If you are not an Independent Scientologist but agree with our views then you can join this group to support us. If you wish only to criticize Scientology or LRH, please take yourself off of the group list.

Those who persist in flouting the guidelines predicated here will be removed involuntarily.

To maintain decorum, discussions should also be largely free from ridicule and name calling. PMing others to talk to them is preferred to resolve any personal issue.

All kinds are welcome here, and you can believe what you want, but asking weird questions alluding to Black PR of the old man or being an LRH critic is unappreciated. Realize that this is not an “EX SCN” board or group.

This group is a place to meet friends (old and new) who you know will respect you and LRH. You can even coordinate activities, i.e. – like what Christie is doing.

Also, please wear your “Security Hat”. Since this is a closed group and we do not want our security to be violated or betrayed, I’m asking that no one inappropriately disseminate or “cut and paste” any posts that appear within this forum to anyone else. If you need someone to read an Indie Scientologist post or if you want to inform others about this group, the person may join the group by requesting to join like everyone else did.

Also, PLEASE make sure that any posts from the Indie Scientologist group are blocked on your main Facebook page. This will further keep our group unsullied by outside influences.

Finally, do not bring Dev-T to this group – meaning: “unusual and unnecessary traffic”. In LRH’s (HCO PL 2 Jul 59 II) “Developed Traffic, The Delirium Tremens of Central Orgs” this concept is stated perfectly – “You are manufacturing new traffic because you aren’t handling old traffic. Developed traffic does not mean usual and necessary traffic. It means unusual and unnecessary traffic.”

Love, Karry Campbell

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Heh!

HCO POLICY LETTER OF 30 DECEMBER 1970 - ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL

. . . The survival of a group depends upon the ability of its individual members to control their environment and to insist that the other group members also control theirs.

This is the stuff of which survival is made.

A sane group, knowing and using their technologies of handling men and
mest, cannot help but control their environment.

But this depends upon the individual group member being sane, able to control
his mest and those around him and using the tech of life, the tech of admin,
the tech of specific types of activity.

Such a group inevitably inherits the culture and its guidance . . .

. . . and so it continues.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I was "invited", i.e., added to the group without telling me, when it became known I was a friend of Karen's & attended the memorial for her son.

I deleted myself from the group when it became apparent that most of the group's members were those that chose to remain in a delusional, group controlled state of mind like one has in the cult. That being said, very few members actually posted anything to the group.

As Karen once told me, exes in the U.S. need to wake up & smell the coffee & realize they live in a nation where an individual has a constitutional right to free express their opinions.

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
So, if the Indies really believe that Standard Tech is only red-on-white and doesn't include policy, what does it matter if the CoS is off-policy and why do they keep going on about it?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
So, if the Indies really believe that Standard Tech is only red-on-white and doesn't include policy, what does it matter if the CoS is off-policy and why do they keep going on about it?

I see two inter-realated reasons. The first is to recover L Ron Hubbard's good name from the clutches of the eeeevil David Miscavige. Without that, there's no tech and without the tech there's no . . .

[video]http://youtu.be/W25_jgiY51I[/video]​

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

The indies will fanatically believe ANYTHING that reinforces their delusions.

They will steadfastly deny anything that might actually force them to think.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
The indies will fanatically believe ANYTHING that reinforces their delusions.

They will steadfastly deny anything that might actually force them to think.

I think we need a better designation since Marty has appropriated the term Indies. His group does seem to be somewhat like you are describing. Others, though, are not.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re the Windies ...

I wonder if they are going to Chinese school KSW daily, because they may as well, heaven forbid they should lose the cultic mindset and start to relax.

Strange people, they've removed themselves from the cofs insanity yet are intent on keeping it alive.

I don't get it.

:confused2:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Makes perfect sense if you look at them as Scientology-dependant, rather than as Independent Scientologists. There is real pathology here.

Gadfly

Crusader
I call them Charismatic Scientologists.

I love that analogy.

They are like the peacher in a Christian revivalist tent who whips up the crowd into an enthusiastic frenzy, and the holy spirit descends down upon them!!!!!! :happydance:

It is a sort of group insanity that manifests out of the strict group agreement to very fixed ideas and rigid notions about a great many things.

Also, Scientologists, just like a great many other people, are not comfortable unless than have adopted some MODEL of how life and the universe "work". They need to believe that they have "figured it all out", and have "all the answers". They NEVER do . . . but the imagine that they do.

I find such pretentious certainty to be quite restricting and suffocating. I am VERY happy to have abandoned such models and theories of all-that-is.

Gadfly

Crusader
Ooops . . . .

They are like the preacher in a Christian revivalist tent who whips up the crowd into an enthusiastic frenzy . . .

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I love that analogy.

They are like the peacher in a Christian revivalist tent who whips up the crowd into an enthusiastic frenzy, and the holy spirit descends down upon them!!!!!! :happydance:

It is a sort of group insanity that manifests out of the strict group agreement to very fixed ideas and rigid notions about a great many things.

Also, Scientologists, just like a great many other people, are not comfortable unless than have adopted some MODEL of how life and the universe "work". They need to believe that they have "figured it all out", and have "all the answers". They NEVER do . . . but the imagine that they do.

I find such pretentious certainty to be quite restricting and suffocating. I am VERY happy to have abandoned such models and theories of all-that-is.

They seem to be deifying Hubbard to an extent greater even than the Cof$ - almost as if the mention of his name casts out evil and saves their souls. I can't help but refer to it as 'Praying to Ron'. It's more of a cult than the Cof$, in some ways.

tumblr_lw4htbFD9h1qac9ivo1_500.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
LRH.jpg

"Every individual person has their own comm line to LRH. And certain things have happened in the Church over a number of years that have gotten in between that comm line... ARC broken... whatever it is, that serves to cut across your comm line with LRH...

"Whatever is going to facilitate your own comm line with LRH is going to be the most pro-survival thing for you..."

Dan Koon, editor for 'What's Wrong with Scientology?, by Marty Luther Rathbun​

Gadfly

Crusader
LRH.jpg

"Every individual person has their own comm line to LRH. And certain things have happened in the Church over a number of years that have gotten in between that comm line... ARC broken... whatever it is, that serves to cut across your comm line with LRH...

"Whatever is going to facilitate your own comm line with LRH is going to be the most pro-survival thing for you..."

Dan Koon, editor for 'What's Wrong with Scientology?, by Marty Luther Rathbun​

:hysterical:

These people are so freakin' NUTS!!!!!!

A personal comm line? What, in the theta universe? One is actually connecting up to Ron over at Target Two? :duh:

This approaches the limit of extreme delusion through excessive use of ones imagination.

Or, again, is this metaphorical? Where one connects to the IDEA of Ron through reading his materials?

Scientology is a classic example of where metaphor switches with and takes the place of what is real (in the minds of the believers).

In truth, ever since Hubbard got off the SO #1 Line, there was NEVER a comm line with LRH. And even back then, at some point Hubbard was not actually writing the letters that came back with the rubber-stamped "LRH signature".

Now, I can sort of conceive of having a personal comm line with God, with Creative Intelligence or with the Creative Mind that lies behind all-that-is, but having any concern for putting in a personal comm line with Hubbard is SO AMAZINGLY STUPID! But then, it IS Scientology!

energizer1ec.jpg